This time we look at Phentaslim and see which side of the fence it falls. Is it another garbage diet pill like so many out there, or is it a product worthy of receiving our approval?
Is Phentaslim worthy of getting on the approved list or will it all end in tears once again?
- Solid ingredient profile
- Thermogenic fat burner and appetite suppressant
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free worldwide shipping options
- Has “Phen” in the name
- Contains some caffeine
- Made in a “GMP” certified facility with solid ingredient profile
- Does not make outrageous claims
- Striking orange capsules in clear bottle
When first landing on the website we were immediately impressed with the colours and design. It’s a fairly masculine looking site with the logo looking like it comes straight from an “A-team” movie. We almost expected Hannibal to appear on-screen, “I love it when a diet pill comes together!”
Our first thought was that it may be aimed solely at men, and we normally get a bit pithy when a product is aimed at one sex or the other. How a diet pill can be aimed at one sex or the other is beyond us but many merchants carry on misleading customers with this tactic.
Luckily this was not the case with Phentaslim, as we read further it was clear it was suitable for both men and women and for various age groups, so no problems there.
Each clear bottle of Phentaslim includes 60 capsules that are in a striking orange colour, which we thought looked pretty good! You are recommended to take 1 capsule with water 20 minutes before breakfast and then another capsule 20 minutes before lunchtime.
Watch Kelly’s video review of PhentaSlim
- Uses clinically proven ingredients in the right amounts
- Marketed as an effective fat burning and appetite suppressant that boosts energy
- Full 30-day money-back guarantee and free worldwide shipping options
What Does Phentaslim Claim To Do?
Phentaslim is pretty loud and proud when it comes to claiming what it can do for us:
Fast, Safe Weight Loss
Simply one of the easiest ways to lose weight for good
Supercharge your body into a fat burning machine
Ok so the “fat burning machine” might be a little bit cheesy but the rest of it seems fairly plausible.
Reading on we find some very interesting copy, it’s almost like reverse psychology with this page. Instead of claiming some ridiculous weight loss like virtually all the other hyped up diet pills we review they are keeping things pretty simple here.
The message is so basic that its something we all know. We have an attractive lady urging us to “eat less” and “exercise more”.
Talk about stating the obvious!
We all know these are the first rules of weight loss so for a diet pill site to come right out and say it is a refreshing change. So now we presume that Phentaslim will help us do this in some way.
This seems to be the message they are trying to get across, it looks like Phentaslim is designed to help us eat less and exercise more.
Hmm, very interesting.
In fact they even have a nice little graphic to boil it down to the bare minimum.
As well as all this, Phentaslim claims to help with “mood support” which is also pretty interesting. We suppose if you feel good it may help you with the weight loss goals you have?
So What Is Phentaslim and What Are The Ingredients For Phentaslim?
For once we had a lot to go on with this product. Some of the sites we look at are so devoid of information that it’s pretty soul destroying finding enough information to give you a solid review.
Instead, Phentaslim is pretty packed full of information.
At first glance there seems to be quite a lot of ingredients in Phentaslim with a handy picture of the supplement label showing exactly what’s in it.
It appears to contain what they claim to be 100% natural ingredients, including a vitamin and mineral blend, an amino acid blend and then a “Metabolism and Fat Burning Complex.”
Vitamins and Minerals:
There is 100% of the RDA (recommended daily amount) of the main B vitamins. These are Vitamin B1, B2, B6 and B12. As well as this there is Zinc and Niacin. All of these vitamins have been shown to help with fat metabolism, energy in the body and work at the cellular level in the body.
These are listed as L-Carnitine, L-Tyrosine and 5-HTP.
- L-Carnitine (250mg): This is required in living cells to transport fatty acids from the cytosol to the mitochondria when lipid fats are broken down for the generation of metabolic energy. Put simply it helps the body burn stored fat.
- L-Tyrosine (200mg): A non-essential amino acid l-tyrosine has had a number of claims behind it for helping with weight loss. It appears that l-tyrosine can help with stress by being a precursor to neurotransmitters. It is said to work better when taken with certain B vitamins, which may explain the use of them in this product.
Metabolism and Fat Burning Complex
This seems to be the where the magic claims to happen. A pretty familiar list of ingredients is listed here as well as some research to back the claims up.
- Guarana Seed (100mg): Straight from the Amazonian rain forests. Guarana contains caffeine and is said to increase memory, alertness and mood. It is also said to help supress the appetite. A dosage of 75mg daily has been shown to have cognitive improvements.
- Green Tea Extract (4:1 equivalent to 400mg): This seems to be a very popular ingredient at the moment with studies showing a serving of a certain type of green tea extract to have benefits on metabolism. All sorts of other health benefits have been made for green tea elsewhere but the only one we are concerned with is the potential weight loss effects.
- Cayenne (50mg): This is extracted from the Chilli pepper and is also known as capsicum extract. It is said to increase the bodies core temperature in order to boost metabolism.
- Raspberry Ketones (200mg): Thanks to Dr Oz featuring this on his TV program then Raspberry ketones have had massive media exposure. It is said to increase the levels of Adiponectin hormone, which is said to help with weight loss. Some studies have shown the optimum dosage to be 200mg per day and anything above this is a waste of time.
- Panax Ginseng Root (75mg): A slow growing plant that grows in the Northern Hemisphere. Said to be able to increase energy, as it is a mild stimulant.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (100mg): Probably one of the most researched diet pill ingredients ever produced. Multiple studies have concluded its effectiveness both in boosting the metabolism and suppressing the appetite. Too high a dosage can make you jittery but there seems to be the right amount in this product.
So What Does All This Mean?
Altogether this is a pretty impressive set of ingredients, which seem to be included in the correct quantities to have a positive effect.
It looks like this supplement has ensured ingredient amounts will actually work and act in harmony with each other to have an overall positive effect.
There are a mix of appetite suppressing ingredients, which will help you, eat less, and also a number of metabolism boosting ingredients that will give increased energy.
Does Phentaslim Have Any Side Effects?
There does not appear to be any undue risk of side effects with Phentaslim.
It does not appear to have any ingredients that are banned by any of the authorities. As well as the ingredient amounts, which are clearly given, are not in ridiculously high amounts to have any negative side effects.
It does say on the label to avoid taking after 5pm so we presume this is because of the extra energy you are given. There’s no point being full of it when it time for sleep!
Caution: Consumers should avoid this supplement if pregnant or a nursing mother and are under 18 years of age. Individuals with a known medical condition should seek medical advice before taking.
Any Phentaslim Reviews From Customers?
There are a number of testimonials on the main website but we have no way of verifying how accurate these are. We would rather see some before and after pictures as well as some video testimonials.
So Does Phentaslim Work?
It’s looking pretty good. Not very often do we see a decent product come along without ridiculous claims slapped all over the place.
We really like the subtle way they have gone about things. By stating the obvious (Eat less and exercise more) and then saying how Phentaslim will help you achieve this, we are impressed.
It really does look like Phentaslim will do what it says…..help you eat less and exercise more.
Where Can I Buy Phentaslim?
At the moment it appears that Phentaslim is only available on the main website. We couldn’t find it featured on any of the fake review sites so this can only be seen as a good thing.
The merchants are Optimum Nutra Inc and we could find no negative reports about them ripping off customers. We couldn’t find any links to the diet pill scam capital, Utah either so this is another plus point!
The price is presently $59.95 (£34.95) for one bottle, which is a month’s supply of 60 tablets.
Significant savings can be made by purchasing 2 bottles for $99.95 (£59.95) and a three-bottle package available at $129.95 (£89.95). These packages are also available with free shipping.
Interestingly they appear to have distribution centres in both the US and the UK so it seems shipping will be fast to either country.
The pricing seems to be very competitive for this type of product and the free shipping deals are an added sweetener.
Phentaslim is also manufactured in a “GMP” certified facility, which means the FDA has inspected the premises for quality. This is good to see coming off the back of our report into the influx of dodgy Chinese diet pills.
What About A Guarantee?
Phentaslim offers a full 30-day money back guarantee, which seems to be pretty easy to follow. Some of the guarantees we see are so cloaked in hoops that you have to jump through that it’s pretty much impossible to achieve.
We posed a fictitious question to the support desk and got a fast detailed response so it appears they offer good customer service.
ONE FOR THE APPROVED LIST!
We have had a long barren spell lately with pretty much everything we review getting dumped on the rejected list.
It’s refreshing then to see a solid, honest diet pill for a change. OK so they use “Phen” in the name but let’s forgive them this when we have a diet pill that comes with some fantastic ingredients in pretty much the optimum amounts.
The fact you can order this from both the UK and the US is a big plus point as well. It looks like the company behind Phentaslim are taking things seriously and have invested in getting things right.
The site itself is well made and is devoid of stupid claims, unlike many others. All in all we are very impressed. For once we have something we are happy to put our name behind.
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.
157 Responses to “Phentaslim”
Leave a Reply
Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. Please do not spam.
* Review comments: Please disclosure if you have any financial interest in the product.