- Nice looking sales page cleverly written
- A new diet pill with no track record
- No contact details
- No ingredient profile listed
- Fake photos used (at least they admit this)
- Little or no scientific evidence
- Really nice sales page
- Pseudo science used throughout
- No ingredient composition
The first thing that strikes us when landing on the website is that they have gone for a darker and its fair to say, a much sexier look. Immediately a big picture of the bottle jumps out at us, along with a sexy scantily clad lady. Rather strange from the Mormon brotherhood to feature things that goes against all their morals, but sex sells as they say, so lets not let morals get in the way of making lots of money shall we?
We have a look around and se what contact details we find. There is the usual phone number to the sales people in Utah, which was not answering when we rang as well as the chat box that only seems to operate during west coast business hours. Again no luck as we tried early morning, east coast time.
If you should have any questions or concerns regarding the arrangements of the Terms, or should wish to speak to a representative of Company for any reason, please contact us at any of the following:
Seems they haven’t added a valid phone number yet, and the only contact point is the email, so no physical address whatsoever! This is one of the worst things about these diet pill sites. It is as if they are deliberately trying to make it as hard as possible to track them down.
- Fake photos used
- No address for the company
- No ingredient profile and little or no scientific evidence
What Does Phytodren Claim To Do?
So far we have the usual setup used by these companies, so lets take a closer look at the product and what it is claiming to do.
In massive red letters that jumps off the page at you we have:
Lose Serious Weight Fast! Or Your Money Back Guaranteed
Wow, the copywriters have been in good form coming up with that one, by using “serious” rather than an amount that they normally do, they are giving an unquantifiable amount! They could have used “stacks” or “mountains” as they are the same type of word, its designed to trick you into thinking you will lose massive amounts of weight without actually saying how much. Normally Jedi mind tricks from these guys again.
The guaranteed part is very clever as well, they are offering the money back guarantee (which is great) but it is referring to the previous phrase, “Lose Serious Weight Fast”, good luck in proving what sort of amount “serious” is and what time scale “fast” fits into. Who’s definition?
Moving on we have some nice bullet points:
- Burn Unsightly Body Fat
- Feel Satisfied With Less Food
- Boost Your Energy Levels
So its claiming to be a fat burner, an appetite suppressant and a metabolism booster all in one, we’ll need to look closer at the ingredients to check this out.
Moving further down the sales page, this time they have gone for the bamboozle tactic! This is a deliberate attempt to deceive the reader by waffling on in semi scientific tones in order to confuse the hell out of you. This way they are not really claiming anything but appearing to know what they are talking about.
It starts off with the same old thing we see on all these sites by this same bunch of diet pill sellers:
Finally after years of scientific research and developments in modern science, the key to long term weight loss has been revealed
What an absolute load of tosh, they make this same claim on other products they produce that contain different ingredients!!! Don’t believe us, then take a look at another diet pill owned by these guys 7-dfbx!
Look familiar? Yup, same dodgy claims with no evidence, a similar design and the exact same people behind it!
So What Is Phytodren and What Are The Ingredients For Phytodren?
This time instead of some dubious claims about patent pending ingredients they are again using the pseudo science claims:
“Phytodren contains 5 ingredients designed to mimic C-A-R-T Activation and NP-Y Inhibition”
Wow, they really pushed the boat out with that claim, let me say here this is total rubbish with zero scientific research or clinical studies that these 5 ingredients in this combination have any effect on weight loss.
So what are these magic ingredients?
- Andrean Cocoa Extract: Derived from the Colombian cocoa plant (the same one that you get Cocaine from!). They go on to list a whole bunch of “amines”, as most normal people have no idea what these are or what they do its designed to make them look like scientists who know what they are talking about.
- Phenylethylamine (PEA): Here we go again with a fancy sounding name and even a chemical symbol this time! Basically this is a chocolate derivative that “may” be one of the pleasure substances in the brain.
- Synephrine HCI: Again more pseudo science and fancy sounding description, this time they are trying to imply that it is related to ephedrine, which has been banned by the US authorities. With other products these guys flog, they normally call this “burnt orange”, but as this time it’s meant to look scientific they have added the chemical symbol.
- Hops: A few referrals to its Latin name Humulus Lupulus and by calling it an “alkaloid extract” there’s a nice blend of it being a “natural” product but with a bit more science thrown in.
- Caffeine: Although they have used the chemical symbol they have missed a trick here. There are lots of complicated sounding scientific names for caffeine, which they could have used but haven’t done so for some reason. Keep an eye out, as I’m sure they will change this soon.
So What Does All This Mean?
The most shocking thing is that they have failed to indicate what proportions of ingredients you would actually be buying. There is no indication what amounts are recommended to take anywhere on the website. This could be a deliberate ploy, as with other pills of this type they normally don’t include enough of the ingredients that have been shown to have any effect on weight loss.
By not listing the exact amounts of Phytodren, it is simply not possible to determine whether anything that they claim is even achievable.
Ask yourself why they fail to list the exact composition of Phytodren Diet Pills!
Does Phytodren Have Any Side Effects?
No studies have been done either into the effectiveness of Phytodren or indeed if there are any side effects from ingesting the mix that they have come up with. There could possibly be long-term damage to the body; at this stage it is impossible to say one way or the other.
By deliberately not listing the quantities of the ingredients used in Phytodren, it is not easy to see whether there could be any detrimental side effects to your body.
Any Phytodren Reviews From Customers?
Well sort of! They have listed some testimonials on the sales page, and each one has a pretty looking person next to it, this is a clever psychological effect to make you think that you could look like this as well.
BUT…. at the bottom in small writing they have a disclaimer:
While the testimonials are from real people based on real experience, the pictures used are stock photography.
This just gets worse, they are legally covering themselves by saying this but does it make it any better?
So Does Phytodren Work?
In a word NO.
There is zero evidence presented that Phytodren could possibly work. You have no idea what exactly you are buying in what composition so it is impossible to make an informed decision.
There is no evidence at all presented this time around, instead they are relying on the power of the sales page to coerce you into buying.
Where Can I Buy Phytodren?
Phytodren is only seems to be available online. This time they are using a payment processor owned by Doakes Nutraceuticals LLC based in the diet pill scam capital of the world, Utah.
Doakes Nutraceuticals LLC is hidden behind a proxy owner, which coincidentally is the same one as Gadd Formulas LLC.
There are also a number of fake review sites that review Phytodren but the same people control them all in order to give fake reviews.
DO NOT BUY PHYTODREN!
Possibly one of the most confusing sales pages we have looked at, when you start to break it down, there is simply nothing to recommend about Phytodren.
Its full of pseudo science and clever manipulation techniques designed with only one thing in mind, to get you to part with your money. The total lack of contact details for the company as well as a lack of proper information about what you are buying has got disaster written all over it!
In this situation it’s definitely a case of “Buyer Beware”.
*** Top Watchdog Approved Diet Pills ***
Fast and powerful thermogenic fat burner that can suppress appetite, boost energy levels and elevate mood without the jitters.
Why is Phentaslim Watchdog Approved?
- Powerful fat burner and appetite suppressant
- Manufactured in the USA - GMP facility
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free shipping on most orders in UK and US distribution centres
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.
3 Responses to “Phytodren”
Leave a Reply
Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. Please do not spam.
* Review comments: Please disclosure if you have any financial interest in the product.