We take a closer look at Slimvox and see whether it really is the answer to a “perfect bikini body.” Far fetched? Possibly, but there’s only one way to find out….
- Nice sale page
- Outlandish claims
- No clinical evidence
- Ships from Utah
- Linked to a host of rejected diet pills
- Based in Utah, USA
- Get a bikini body in 4 weeks!
- Lacks full ingredient profile
Okay, straight away let’s have a look at the website for Slimvox and see what we can find.
What’s immediately striking is the design. To be honest its been very well done, but we have known for a long time now that a well designed site doesn’t necessarily mean the product is any good!
They are making a big play on the perfect bikini body angle and have used a posed photograph of a stick thin model that also happens to be well endowed in the breast area.
This is an old trick to make you think it could be you looking like this after 4 weeks, but as we all know it’s not really going to apply to the average woman like you and me.
Okay, se we know Slimvox is focused on the ladies, so how does it do this?
- Untested formula and confusing evidence presented
- Comes from Utah
- Ridiculous claims (the worst we have seen)
What Does SlimVox Claim To Do?
Well here’s a first for us, they actually claim that Slimvox will, “Enhance Your Breasts”.
One we had stopped laughing we knew we were on to something special here. A diet pill that, “enhances your breast”? Surely no one is going to believe that are they?
There are also the usual vague claims that don’t really mean anything but sound good:
- Increase Your Metabolism
- Suppress Your Appetite
- Boost Your Energy
- Get Your Perfect Body!
Moving down the page there’s another stunning model, with yet more claims for what Slimvox can do. Here’s where it get’s really interesting, there’s even more crazy claims.
It now goes into detail for what Slimvox can do for different areas of your body:
- Waist: Said to burn inches off your waist to achieve a flat belly
- Thighs: Claims to burn fat from the thighs, to get legs made for short skirts!
- Breasts: Boost your curves by enhancing your breasts and adding lift.
- Butt: Slimvox is said to be a powerful ally to achieve a firm and sex butt
WHAT AN ABSLUTE LOAD OF RUBBISH!
There has never been a diet pill created, either naturally or pharmaceutically, that can target specific areas of the body…period!
If a diet pill works it will help on ALL the fat cells in your body, it cannot and never will be able to hit certain areas.
It gets even better!
They also claim that Slimvox will boost your libido to enhance sexual pleasure, clear acne and also enhances your mood!
So not only will you be super skinny in 4 weeks you will have a raging sex drive, perfectly clear skin and be in a fantastic mood all the time.
Believe it? No, didn’t think so!
So What Is SlimVox and What Are The Ingredients For SlimVox?
So we know so far it’s the greatest diet pill for women ever invented but what is the science behind these claims?
Well you will be glad to hear that Slimvox is “made by women for women.”
What that has to do with anything we don’t know but we guess it implies that it’s the “sisters” working together.
Let’s see what the magic ingredients are that will give you a bikini body in 4 weeks.
Unfortunately they don’t actually tell you how much of each ingredient is contained in the diet pills, so that you can make an informed decision. They do this by using a “proprietary formula”, this way they can make crazy claims without having to try and justify it.
This technique is usually used to hide the exact amount of ingredients, so that investigation sites like this one can’t pick holes in their claims. It also means they can add the smallest amount of the expensive ingredients and fill it with the cheaper filler ingredients.
Lets have a closer look at these ingredients (that might or might not work) shall we:
- Green Tea: A common ingredient in weight loss pills nowadays with some good evidence as to its effectiveness. You must bear in mind that all the studies have been done with certain quantities of green tea extracts in certain strengths and compositions. With no clear indication how much green tea is included in Slimvox, there is no way of knowing whether it could be effective. There are no studies to link green tea with any of the claims that they are making, especially for enhancing libido, or mood elevation.
- Soy Isoflavones: Soy contains many types of Isoflavones, but the most beneficial are genistein and daidzein. The highest amounts of soy Isoflavones can be found in soy nuts and tempeh. Another natural source of Isoflavones is red clover. There are numerous claims for health benefits of soy Isoflavones including ease menopause symptoms, reduce heart disease risk, protect against prostate problems, reduce cancer risk and to improve bone health. We found no evidence as to the effectiveness of soy Isoflavones for weight loss.
- Chocamine: Basically this is a cocoa extract, which contains a number of chemical ingredients. Said to promote fat burning and to help build lean muscle mass. The main clinical research into Chocamine showed an improvement in subjects for mental functioning. Unfortunately this was by taking 1000mg, which is far more than is contained in several tablets of Slimvox.
- Cinnamon: Derived from trees, this spice has been popular for thousands of years in the Far East. It is mainly used in cooking, and we could not find any evidence for use in a diet pill.
- Ginger Root: Another spice also popular in cooking. It is said to have anti-oxidant properties and bee soothing for the stomache. Again no evidence for effectiveness in weight loss products.
- Kelp: A natural seaweed used as flavouring in Chinese cooking. Once more there is no evidence that it can help with weight loss in a diet pill.
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid used by cells to synthesize proteins. In this instance we think the people at Slimvox are claiming it has an effect on mood but there is no evidence to support this in normal people.
As well as all the above ingredients there is also a random mix of other items in Slimvox. No evidence has been shown that any of these ingredients in isolation or with the other ingredients can be effective for anything the manufacturers are claiming. Among these are Damiana, Don Quai, Wild Yam root, Oat straw, Mothers Wort, Blessed Thistle, Fennel seed, Fenugreek seed, Magnolia bark, Passionflower, Razberi-K, and Elderberry. In our opinion it is not likely that they can have any effect on weight loss in the doses contained in Slimvox.
So What Does All This Mean?
With a dodgy looking ingredient profile and some pretty crazy claims, it is hard to see how Slimvox can be effective for anything at all.
Does SlimVox Have Any Side Effects?
No studies have been done either into the effectiveness of Slimvox or indeed if there are any side effects from ingesting the mix that they have come up with. There could possibly be long-term damage to the body, as shown above.
Caution: SlimVox is not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing.
Any SlimVox Reviews From Customers?
There are some dodgy looking reviews on the sales page dating back to 2010. If Slimvox was effective for what it is claiming then we would expect a huge influx of happy customers, but this doesn’t seem to be the case.
So Does SlimVox Work?
We would confidently state that Slimvox would not be effective for what the manufacturers are claiming. There is no evidence presented and what little information is provided is very easy to dispute.
Any person with the briefest medical training can tell that the claims simply do not stack up!
From targeting specific areas of the body, to breast enhancement and an increased libido, there is nothing in any scientific journal that would show Slimvox to be effective.
Where Can I Buy SlimVox?
Slimvox is available online from the official site as well as a number of affiliates from $39.95 per bottle.
Sadly it is registered in Utah and has links to the Garrett Devore and Gadd Formulas Empire. Ampersand Industries LLC originally registered it and at present ProCommerce LLC handles the payments. These are all companies with links to the Utah brethren.
What About a Guarantee?
There is a 90-day guarantee shown, but there are numerous stories of people buying from companies based in Utah, struggling to actually get a refund.
DO NOT BUY SLIMVOX!
From the crazy claims, to the lack of evidence and a “hidden” ingredient profile there is nothing to suggest Slimvox actually works. It is also from Utah, which pretty much sums up all you need to know.