Is it really possible to get this amount of superfruits into one supplement? Or is just another marketing gimmick? Let’s see if this fruit diet pill is the real deal.
Superfruit Slim Pros
- Antioxidant and fat burner with clinically proven ingredients
- Potent superfruit extracts
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free UK shipping
Superfruit Slim Cons
- Few testimonials
- Contains some caffeine
Superfruit Slim Review
Superfruit Slim Facts
- 4 superfruit ingredients in one pill: Acai Berry, African Mango, Green Tea and Raspberry Ketone
- Uses 4:1 extracts to be the strongest superfruit diet pill
- Buy 3 get 1 FREE deal with free Worldwide shipping
The official site is colourful, well designed and reinforces the superfruit angle of the supplement. Much of the content focuses on what is clearly the unique selling point of this pill, namely; the amount and combination of acai berry, African mango, raspberry ketones and green tea.
Superfruit Slim is manufactured by Optimum Nutra who produces a few supplements and has distribution centres in both the USA and UK for worldwide shipping.
There have been a number of scams that have focused on the trendiest superfruit of the time; thankfully we were unable to find any online for this merchant or the product!
Two capsules of Superfruit Slim are advised to be taken at breakfast with water, and recommended to be taken alongside a healthy diet and regular exercise for best results.
Watch our video review of Superfruit Slim
Superfruit Slim Benefits:
- Uses some of the strongest superfruit ingredients found in a supplement
- Clinical references to support ingredient claims
- Contact details clearly shown and no nonsense 30-day money guarantee
What Does Superfruit Slim Claim To Do?
Superfruit Slim is marketed as an…
Advanced, 100% natural slimming aid with the STRONGEST SUPERFRUITS in every capsule
It does this by claiming to …
Unleash the power of Acai Berry, African Mango and Raspberry Ketones!
So What Is Superfruit Slim and What Are The Ingredients For Superfruit Slim?
There are 7 active ingredients in Superfruit Slim, of which 4 are regarded as “superfruits”, a term used to refer to fruits that contain exceptional nutrient richness and potent antioxidants.
The recent trend for diet pills is to include one or more of these “superfruits” into one capsule. What sets Superfruit Slim apart from most supplements is the use of extracts to increase the availability of these ingredients in each capsule.
The daily serving of 2 capsules includes the following ingredients and amounts:
- Acai Berry 4:1 Extract (400mg = equivalent to 1,600mg): Popular ingredient that is said to promote weight loss and is a potent source of antioxidants, beneficial for cardiovascular and digestive health. There is 2-4 times more acai berry in this supplement compared to other leading brands!
- African Mango 4:1 Extract (300mg = equivalent to 1,200mg): Also known as Irvingia Gabonensis, has been shown to promote an average weight loss of 28lbs after 10 weeks and an average decrease of 3.2% of body fat, when 300mg is taken each day. Superfruit Slim has more than the amounts seen in this study.
- Green Tea 4:1 Extract (125mg = equivalent to 500mg): Shown to have stronger antioxidant protection than vitamin C and vitamin E and have in the right amounts to promote weight loss. A daily serving of around 500mg per day has been shown to increase fat burning leading to reduction in body fat.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_tea_extract and http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17557985
- Raspberry Ketones (200mg): The most popular superfruit at the moment since featuring on the well-known Dr Oz show in the USA, nick-named the “miracle in a bottle!” We’re not sure about that, but there is research to suggest this compound responsible for the aroma in red raspberries could be a potent fat burner. The research undertaken suggested a serving of 200mg per day.
- Guarana Seed (75mg): Common ingredient in diet pills as it’s a slow release form of caffeine (2 1/2 times stronger) that can give prolonged more sustained energy levels. Weight loss studies have shown mixed results but 75mg has been found to significantly improve memory, alertness and mood.
- L-Carnitine (40mg): Little evidence that L-carnitine can promote weight loss but some studies have shown that supplementation improved muscle metabolism and performance. There is only a small amount in Superfruit Slim though so may have a minimal, if any, benefit.
- 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine (60mg): The scientific name for caffeine, found in most diet pills as its been proven to boost alertness and energy levels. In 2 capsules there is the equivalent of a mild cup of coffee, so Superfruit Slim is unlikely to cause any jittery side effects.
What are 4:1 Extracts?
There has been a lot of talk about 4:1 extracts with this supplement, but what exactly does this mean?
Put simply, it’s a way of getting a more concentrated version of the active ingredients. So instead of having for example 400mg of the active ingredients as seen in other supplements, a 4:1 extract gives you 4 times the strength!
So What Does All This Mean?
Superfruit Slim combines the best (and most popular at the moment) superfruit ingredients into one capsule. Using extracts of these ingredients they include potent amounts of each superfruit, equivalent to if not more than many other diet pills.
The supplement is not crammed with stimulants either and includes a small amount of caffeine in its original, and slow-release form (guarana seed), to increase alertness and boost energy levels.
Does Superfruit Slim Have Any Side Effects?
Fruit diet pills tend to have far fewer side effects, if any, and one of the main reasons why they are so popular with consumers.
All the ingredients are 100% natural and have no negative side effects. Apart from a little bit of caffeine in the form of natural caffeine and Guarana, a slow release form of caffeine. In total though there is less than 100mg of caffeine (around one cup of coffee) in 2 capsules. So it’s very unlikely you will suffer from any side effects whilst taking Superfruit Slim.
Caution: This supplement is not for pregnant, nursing mothers or anyone under 18 years old. Anyone with a medical condition is advised to seek professional medical advice first before taking.
Any Superfruit Slim Reviews From Customers?
There are a few testimonials on the official site, although we are unable to confirm how genuine these are.
So Does Superfruit Slim Work?
Much has been written online about the benefits of “superfruits” for weight loss and overall health, but does it stack up?
Each of the superfruits included in this supplement have studies to support the possible health and weight loss benefits. Let’s look at the main superfruits in more detail.
Often regarded as the original “superfruit”, Acai berry contains one of the highest levels of antioxidants as measured by the ORAC values (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity), the measure of antioxidant values of foods. Rich in healthy omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9 oils, along with a great source of fibre, Acai berries can be effective at fighting damage “free radical” toxins in the body. More information about the properties of Amazonian acai berries can be found in this research paper published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry.
Studies on African Mango extract have shown it may slow stomach emptying and reduce blood sugar levels, which can help to suppress appetite and reduce food cravings. The most quoted study (find it here), which helped to kick start the boom in African Mango supplements was undertaken by the University of Yaounde in Cameroon. They studied 100 overweight participants over 10-weeks and found impressive results, which included an average 28lbs of weight loss, 3.2% reduction in body fat and an average of 2 inches lost off their waistline!
More recently Raspberry ketone has shown to significantly increase the amount of the Adiponectin, a hormone that’s been shown to have a direct link between its levels and body fat percentage. So that thinner individuals have significantly higher levels of Adiponectin compared to individuals with a high body fat percentage! So the recommended daily dose of 200mg could prevent high-fat-diet-induced elevations in body weight.
In summary, if these ingredients do really work, which some studies do suggest, then this is the product that’s likely to do the job!
Where Can I Buy Superfruit Slim?
The supplement is only available from the official website and costs £34.95 ($49.95) for one month’s supply of 60 capsules. Great discounts can be had by purchasing 2 or more bottles at a time, with the best value package being the “Buy 3 get 1 free bottle” at £89.95 ($129.95) for 4 months supply!
All orders are discreetly delivered with FREE UK shipping on every purchase and free worldwide delivery on 2 bottles or more.
For any shoppers of wary of using credit cards there is also the option to pay via Paypal for that added piece of mind.
What About A Guarantee?
Unlike many other diet supplements that offer a guarantee, Superfruit Slim has a no-nonsense 30-day money-back guarantee on every order from the purchase date. You can return one opened bottle and the rest in good enough condition that they can be resold, for a complete refund.
When seeing marketing claims of the “strongest” on the market, we have to admit we were wary and somewhat sceptical. Thankfully, we were pleasantly surprised to find that Superfruit Slim seems to live up to these claims.
This product takes a healthy approach to weight loss and uses superfruit ingredients seen in other supplements all in one capsule.
Superfruit Slim is competitively priced and with multiple bottle orders can work out very cost effective. We liked the free shipping options, especially for the UK, as we rarely find this. Combined with the money-back guarantee, Superfruit Slim seems to be a no-risk way to try this supplement!
If you’re looking for a diet pill that is packed full of superfruits to help weight loss and provide a great source of antioxidants, then Superfruit Slim is a good choice. We approve Superfruit Slim diet pills.