We take an in depth look at 1-Db Goddess Prime to find out more.
1-Db Goddess Prime Pros
- You should not take this supplement. There is no good reason why you should.
1-Db Goddess Prime Cons
- Will cause side effects for many people.
- Inadequate ingredients information.
- Will not lead to healthy and sustainable weight loss.
- No independent customer feedback.
1-Db Goddess Prime Review
1-Db Goddess Prime Facts
- Comes from US supplements company 1st Phorm.
- Each bottle contains 100 capsules.
- The product information includes a long list of interactions and side effects.
1-Db Goddess Prime is a weight loss supplement specifically aimed at women. According to the product information, it will increase energy, decrease cravings and appetite and optimise thyroid function. The thyroid is important for regulating the metabolism so is important for weight loss as well as regulating mood and general wellbeing.
According to the information, this supplement is just for women because it works with female hormones and fat gain patterns.
1-Db Goddess Prime contains some unusual ingredients within its proprietary blended formulas.
It contains Neurocept Complex to increase mental functioning and improve mood. Ingredients include Choline, Huperzine A and DMAE believed to boost mental clarity
There is the Lipolix Complex to burn fat. This contains stimulants including caffeine and synephrine alongside some other usual weight loss ingredients such as green tea and cayenne. This part of the formula also contains dandelion extract so will increase your urine output too.
The Goddess formula has us intrigued because it sounds quite exciting. This contains something called T Aphrodisiaca so sounds as if it will add a bit of spice to your sex life.
The final formula is something called adrenacept, which sounds as if it may increase adrenaline levels.
Overall we cannot see much here that is specifically targeted at women but if you are expecting a less powerful supplement because it is aimed at women, lose that thought right now.
1 Db Goddess Prime looks strong. It will not suit everyone and side effects are highly likely to be an issue.
1-Db Goddess Prime comes from US supplements company 1st Phorm. The company specialises in work out and weight loss supplements with a focus on increasing energy and performance.
The 1st Phorm company policy is that “everybody has a dream” and that you should Never Settle (presumably for second best).
They look to be a reputable company despite the corny slogans and we have been unable to find any associated payment issues.
They also offer a 110% guarantee which looks impressive.
We covered 1st Phorm Bliss in a previous review.
How to Take 1-Db Goddess Prime
- This supplement is strong and the directions of usage are very detailed.
- According to the directions, you do need to use common sense, read and follow the directions EXACTLY as they are written.
- As the information points out “Everyone’s tolerance will be different and more does not equal better.”
Tolerance Assessment Phase:
Test your tolerance by taking one capsule in the morning on an empty stomach 30-45 minutes before your first meal or shake. Wait 5 hours, and if suitable, you may take a second capsule on an empty stomach 30-45 minutes before a meal or shake to further assess tolerance.
After tolerance has been determined by following the guidelines of the Tolerance Assessment Phase, you may consider taking two (2) capsules, twice daily, five (5) hours apart with eight (8) ounces of water 30-45 minutes before meals or shakes and assess tolerance again.
Continue to repeat the Tolerance Assessment Phase until you have reached your comfortable personal tolerance or you have reached a maximum of two (2) capsules, twice daily, whichever comes first. Never exceed two (2) capsules per five (5) hour window or four (4) capsules in any 24 hour period.
Do not take after 3 P.M. as the product may cause sleeplessness. For individuals with a sensitive stomach, try the Tolerance Assessment Phase after a meal or with food instead of on an empty stomach.
Cycle use of 1-Db Goddess PRIME in a five (5) day on two (2) day off pattern. Use in an 8 week on 2 week off pattern.
1-Db Goddess Prime Concerns:
- This supplement looks like a health risk.
- Will women who are unused to taking strong stimulant diet pills realise the dangers?
- The guarantee looks great. But will 1st Phorm really keep their word?
What Does 1-Db Goddess Prime Claim To Do?
1-Db Goddess Prime is designed and balanced specifically for women!
The product advertising explains what the supplement will do:
It will elevate your metabolism and increase focus without causing the jitters. You will be in a great mood, with less cravings, decreased appetite, and the energy you need to get thru those crazy hectic days!
is intended to naturally bring your hormone levels back in line and restores youthful energy.
The product information explains how the formula is especially aimed at women:
Women have a tendency to carry more overall fat than men because we have a higher percentage of fat storing hormones. You’re right … It’s not fair and that’s why we developed 1-Db Goddess PRIME – To stack the deck in your favor!
There are no links to clinical evidence or any real explanations about how this works.
So What Is 1-Db Goddess Prime and What Are The Ingredients?
Serving size is equal to one capsule. As you can see it contains a lot of ingredients in the branded formulas but quantities are not provided.
- Niacin (10mg): Vitamin B3 is present in many foods including green veg and eggs. It is important for health and weight loss and can help lower cholesterol levels and promote heart health. The RDA is 35mg. Exceeding this can cause side effects such as skin irritation and facial flushing.
- Vitamin B6 (3mg): Vitamin B6 is involved in many aspects of the metabolism and vital for the breakdown of lipids.
NeuroCept Concept (305mg):
- Choline Bitartate: Similar to a B vitamin, Choline is essential for many chemical reactions in the body. Some research suggests it may help improve athletic performance, memory and concentration. However most claims are based on animal testing so it requires more human clinical trials.
- Dimethylethanolamine: Known more commonly as DMAE (not to be confused with stimulant DMAA) and sometimes taken as a brain stimulant.
- Phosphatidylserine: Natural chemical obtainable from food but also taken as supplement. Believed to increase mental performance and sometimes taken for age related mental decline
- Bacopa Monniera: Also known as Brahmi, this plant is well known in Indian traditional medicine. Some research suggests it may be effective for treating age related memory loss.
- Hordenine: Natural stimulant derived from barley, Hordenine is a sympathomimetic agent that means it mimics the effect of stress by raising adrenaline, heart rate and blood pressure.
- Picamilion: Synthetic compound comprised of GABA (gamma-Aminobutyric acid) and niacin (vitamin b3). Used in Russia as an antidepressant, it is not approved for sale in the United States and may dangerously increase blood pressure and heart rate.
- Beta Phenylethylamine HCL: This compound is believed to stimulate brain chemicals serotonin and dopamine. It causes a short-lived high effect, which can be addictive. Same chemical class as amphetamines.
- 5 Hydroxytryptophan: 5HTP is a chemical that is believed to increase the brain’s feel good serotonin if taken in sufficient amounts. Amounts contained in this supplement are unknown.
- Huperzine A: Marketed as a cognitive enhancer and nootropic because it may boost the brain chemical acetylcholine and prevent oxidative stress in cholinergic neurons.
LipolixTM Complex (268 mg)
- 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine: Better known as caffeine, the world’s most popular stimulant.
- Green Tea Extract (45% EGCG,75% Catechins, 90% Polyphenols): Clinical research has found that green tea has proven health benefits and the antioxidants (EGCG and polyphenols) found to have anti obesity and fat burning properties because of the effects upon the metabolism
- Coleus Forskohlii (20% Forskolin): chemical derived from South American plant that may have an effect upon body composition. Some people also take it to boost testosterone.
- Cayenne Pepper: Common culinary ingredient that in very high levels may have a thermogenic effect. Not enough here to work.
- Synephrine: Chemical stimulant related to amphetamine and a sympathomimetic agent which means it mimics the effect of stress by raising adrenaline, heart rate and blood pressure.
- Dandelion Leaf: Diuretic herbal extract. Will increase urination.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: Much touted ingredient believed to have a weight loss effect but lacks evidence.
- Cocoa Extract: At high levels theobromine the active compound in cocoa may increase blood flow to the heart.
- Guarana Extract: Natural extract which is high in caffeine.
- Evodiamine: Natural chemical that requires further testing. Animal experimentation suggests it may help fat burning but lacks evidence for effectiveness and safety in humans.
- Diiodotyrosine: Chemical that may be a precursor in the production of thyroid hormones (T3 and T4).
Goddess Matrix TM. (75 mg):
- T. Aphrodisiaca: Better known as Damiana, this Mexican shrub extract often shows up in legal highs and may have a mild aphrodisiac effect.
- Ashwagandha: Often known as Indian Ginseng, this ingredient may act as an adaptogen and cause feelings of well being, however there are safety concerns.
AdrenaceptTM (30 mg):
- Thiamine Disulfide: Also known as Sulbutiamine this synthetic deriviative of Thiamin (vitamin B1) may have a positive effect on mood but can be addictive.
- 4,5,7-Trihydroxyflavanone-7-rutinoside: Better known as Naringin – a chemical compound found in grapefruit, this ingredient may have benefits but is best known for causing interactions with numerous prescription medicines and other substances.
So What Does All This Mean?
With a cocktail of 26 listed ingredients, 24 of them in unknown quantities, this supplement looks like a health risk. Some of the ingredients are known to be addictive so it will not suit you if you have issues around addictive substances. Other ingredients are known to mimic the action of stress hormones so will put your body into “flight or fight” response. This increases heart rate and blood pressure and can put you off your food by making you feel too stressed to eat.
Will this combination help you lose weight? It might. But taking this supplement is not going to be safe. Some of the ingredients are safe but most come with well documented side effects including the risk of heart attack or stroke.
Does 1-Db Goddess Prime Have Any Side Effects?
The 1-Db Goddess product information warns against the following side effects:
- Chest pain
- Severe headaches
- Irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath.
- Sleep disturbances
Judging by the ingredients list, additional side effects may include:
- Increased heart rate
- Elevated blood pressure
- Increased risk of heart attack / stroke
- Psychiatric episodes
- Mood swings
- Liver damage
- Increased urination
1st Phorm provides the following warnings
Not intended for use by individuals less than 21 years of age. This product is intended for use by healthy women 21-50 years of age. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Before consuming 1-Db Goddess PRIME seek advice from a physician if you are unaware of your current health condition or planning any medical procedures.
Do not use with any other products that contain synephrine or phenylephrine.
DO NOT USE 1-Db Goddess PRIME if you have any pre-existing medical condition. This includes, but is not limited to:
Cardiac arrhythmia, high or low blood pressure, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, recurrent headaches, seizure disorder, anxiety, depression, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, diabetes, pernicious anaemia, difficulty urinating, enlarged prostate, glaucoma or if you are taking a MAO inhibitor, anti-depressants, aspirin, non-steroidal anti inflammatory drugs or products containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine or other medications or over the counter drugs containing stimulants or any other medication.
Any 1-Db Goddess Prime Reviews From Customers?
We have not been able to locate any independent customer reviews.
So Does 1-Db Goddess Prime Work?
This supplement is extremely dangerous and whether or not it helps you lose a few pounds or even the advertised “20 lbs of baby weight” we do not advise you to try it.
There are so many potential side effects from the mixture and although the product information provides an extensive list, even that falls short of real information.
One small ingredient that we have overlooked here is Naringin – a compound found in grapefruit. This chemical interacts with over 85 substances found in prescription medication including antibiotics. Therefore, any medication you may take will cause interactions!
In addition, Sympathomimetic agents such as synephrine and Hordenine have a poor history of long-term success in the treatment of obesity according to experts. However the health risks are the major concern.
According to reports:
strokes and cardiac arrhythmias have been the major concern about supplements containing the sympathomimetic drug, synephrine.
Where Can I Buy 1-Db Goddess Prime?
1st Phorm 1 –Db Goddess is available to buy in some specialist shops and stores. However, it is probably easier to buy it online from the product website and some affiliate stores.
1 bottle of 100 capsules (25 -50 days supply) costs $59.99.
You can also buy this supplement in combination with another 1st Phorm product called Thyroid Drive for $79.99.
1-Db Goddess Prime is not available t customers outside the USA
What About A Guarantee
This product has a 30-day 110% money back guarantee if you buy direct from the 1st Phorm website. Customers are refunded the full cost of the product plus an extra 10% of the original price.
The guarantee is only applicable to purchases made from the 1st Phorm.website and does not cover other 1st Phorm retailers.
Customers should send their return via US Postal Service to:
1st Phorm International
Attn: Returns Department
PO Box 775217
Saint Louis, MO 63177
We have not found anyone who has reported using this guarantee.
We are appalled by 1 D-b Goddess Prime. This supplement contains a dangerous cocktail of ingredients that come with some serious health concerns.
Side effects are a serious issue and even if you fall into the age range of 21 to 50, you cannot be sure that this supplement will be safe for you. After all what is the point of producing a weight loss pill that probably, is not suitable for people who are overweight?
The guarantee from 1st Phorm does look impressive. Although we have yet to find anyone who has claimed it, 1st Phorm seem a reputable company and we have been unable to find any issues with their sales policy. They have also provided clear warnings and instructions for use.
The problem is solely with the supplement. It will not help you achieve healthy weight loss and is highly likely to cause side effects. In addition, we haven’t found any independent feedback that says otherwise.
It is an easy decision. We reject 1–Db Goddess Prime.
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Phentaslim is making big waves in the diet world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Phentaslim to achieve their weight loss goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Watchdog Phentaslim review here.