Time to review what is claimed to be the “Worlds Fastest Acting Fat Burner that Works” Oh no, already this is starting to sound like its all going to end in tears.
Let’s have a closer look at 7-dfbx and see what the makers are claiming and whether it works or not.
- Contains some proven ingredients
- Too many ingredients to be effective in combination
- No research or clinical trials
- From a company with a poor history in this area
Watchdog Rejected Diet Pills
First thing we do is look to see who’s behind the product, who they are, what they do and most importantly is it safe for you to purchase products from them.
We begin by giving them a call to see if we can speak to a Customer Advisor or any other support people. There’s a box on the sales page but despite many attempts over several days we are unable to get hold of anyone. The default setting is for it to go to a contact form to leave your email……which we do…….and then, ermm, nothing. No surprise there then, this is the normal ploy from these types of sites.
We leave another couple of messages and wait for a reply…..again nothing at all. This is not looking good, so far they haven’t replied to anything we have sent.
We then look for a physical address but can’t find one anywhere on the site. This is always a danger sign to us. How do you know where the product comes from or where to send it if you are not happy with it?
Ok let’s dig a bit deeper shall we, lets see who’s providing the billing options. Aha, here we go again, none other than Gadd Formulas based in Utah, the online diet pill, scam capital of the universe. These are the same guys behind a multitude of diet pills all claiming to be the best ever diet pill invented or other similar dubious claims.
- Clever psychological tricks used on the sales page
- No proven evidence it works
- Bad reviews behind the companies selling 7-DFBX
What Does 7-DFBX Claim To Do?
The people behind these sites are highly skilled at using proven manipulation techniques in order to trick you into thinking the product is better than it actually is. They do this across many sites and have fine tuned it to a high degree, so lets see what this sales page tells us.
Lets start at the top and what they claim: “Lose fat in 7 days or your money back guaranteed” Ok, not bad, I’m interested so far, but how will 7-DFBX do this? Is it true or just a meaningless claim?
They then pose a question, “Can you really lose fat in ONLY 7 days.” They answer this by stating that the R & D team behind 7-dfbx worked around the clock to create the “World’s Fastest Acting Fat Burner that Works.”
So they are saying, yes you can lose fat in 7 days and they have the product that will do it……and not only that it will detoxify, burn fat and suppress your appetite!
Ok I’m interested, show me some proof.
This is where they list some dubious looking testimonials, another clever trick they use on all their sites. This is called “social proof” and is meant to trick you into thinking that’s its working for others, so it must work for you.
So What Is 7-DFBX and What Are The Ingredients For 7-DFBX?
Lets take a look at the ingredients shall we, in this miracle pill.
Now it gets really interesting, we found on their site a list of over 35 ingredients!
Wow, it looks like they have used every natural ingredient ever tested to help with weight loss and shoved them all in one pill. This is another clever trick to suggest that if there’s that many ingredients with nice sounding names then it must work.
BUT ….. and a really big BUT, when you put this many ingredients in a pill you lose all their effectiveness! There is simply so little of each ingredient that it fails to work in any effective manner.
Lets have a close look at the ingredients of 7-DFBX:
- Caffeine Anyhdrous – Caffeine increases mental alertness and neurologically provides the surge you need to maximize your training and fight workout fatigue.
- Potassium Gluconate – Maintains balance between the body’s acid-base and nerve condition, as well as facilitating the transfer of nutrients through cell membranes.
- Chromium Polynicotinate – Gaining energy and burning fat with greater ease are attributed to chromium polynicotinate.
- Psyllium Husk – Used as a regular dietary supplement to improve and maintain regular GI transit. Recent research shows promising results in lowering cholesterol and controlling diabetes.
- Oat Bran Fiber – Shown to help balance blood-lipid levels because of its ability to bind with bile and promote its excretion.
- Barley Rice Fiber – Shown to help balance blood-lipid levels because of their ability to bind with bile and promote its excretion.
- Apple Pectin – A soluble fiber that binds with bile acids and promotes their excretion.
- Fennel Seed – Helps expel gas from the bowels.
- Glucomannan – Clinical evidence suggests glucomannan may be beneficial in weight loss. Because it is a soluble fiber, it absorbs water to form a viscous gel-like mass. This promotes feelings of satiety while traveling through the gastrointestinal tract.
- Flax seed powder – Promotes heart health by reducing cholesterol, blood pressure and plaque formation in arteries.
- Dandelion Root – Stimulates digestive functions and is considered an excellent cleansing tonic for the liver.
- Uva Ursi – Has antimicrobial properties and acts as a mild diuretic.
- Cranberry – Cranberries are a source of polyphenol antioxidants and phytochemicals. They are currently under active research for possible benefits to the cardiovascular system and immune system and as anti-cancer agents.
- Buchu Leaves 4:1 – Traditionally used as an herbal remedy for ailments of the gastrointestinal and urinary tracts.
- Alfalfa – Used to increase peristalsis of the bowels and as a blood purifier.
- Juniper Berries – Juniper berries are a diuretic.
- Garlic 100:1 – Garlic is claimed to help prevent heart disease, including atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and to improve the immune system. Garlic may also protect against cancer.
- Ginger Root – Used in India as an herbal preparation and therapy for patients who wish to slim down, detox, reduce “winds” in blood streams and control bad eating habits.
- Parsley – A diuretic that enhances sodium and water excretion while increasing potassium re-absorption.
- Goldenseal – Herbalists consider goldenseal an alterative to providing relief for anti-catarrhal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent, bitter tonic, laxative, and muscular stimulant.
- Mint leaf – A strong diuretic that also aids digestion.
- Red Raspberry Leaf – An effective treatment to soothe diarrhea or intestinal inflammation.
- Lemon Peel – Some sources state that lemons contain unique flavonoid compounds that have antioxidant and anti-cancer properties. There is a belief in Ayurvedic medicine that a cup of hot water with lemon juice can purify the liver ridding the body of harmful and metabolism slowing toxins.
- Hawthorn Berries – Rich in phytochemicals that benefit the heart and circulation.
- Red Clover Leaf – A blood purifier and promoter of healthy skin.
- Burdock Root – A diuretic, diaphoretic, and a blood purifying agent.
- Irish Moss – A demulcent. Soothes kidneys, bladder and lungs.
- Aloe Vera – An effective, gentle digestive aid that helps soothe the stomach. It’s also rich in glycosaminoglycans (GAG), which help produce the gel-like matrix that is essential for strong, healthy joints.
- Cayenne Pepper – A strong antioxidant. It has also been used to increase weight loss.
- Sage – Used to strengthen the nervous system, improve memory, and sharpen the senses.
- Noni – With a nutrient profile that includes anthraquinones, organic acids, polysaccharides, vitamins and minerals, the fruit from Morinda citribolia has been consumed throughout the ages to boost stamina and promote good health.
- Mangosteen – The Mangosteen’s rind and white inner fruit are rich in some of the most powerful antioxidants ever discovered. Among them are Xanthones–highly bioactive polyphenols that have been shown to possess remarkable antioxidant properties.
- Pomegranate – Ancient Egyptians called it the “Fruit of Immortality.” Today, we know it as one of the most effective antioxidants known. Pomegranate has been shown in numerous studies to support healthy cardiovascular and optimal cellular function.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Touted as a medical aid for a variety of ailments, from cancer prevention to alleviation of joint pain to weight loss.
- Grapefruit Seed – A strong antioxidant that has powerful detoxifying and fat burning capabilities.
So What Does All This Mean?
On the surface of it 7-DFBX appears to contain a number of good ingredients.
But as we said earlier if they were in sufficient quantities to be effective, then the pills would be the size of a dinner plate. Instead they say the pill contains each of these ingredients, state what it claims to do based on previous research, then let you assume the combination of 35 ingredients would result in massive weight loss.
Again, very clever manipulation from producers skilled is practising this.
They can then claim certain things about each individual ingredient and therefore imply that when you take them all together they will be massively successful for weight loss.
Does 7-DFBX Have Any Side Effects?
No studies have been done either into the effectiveness of 7-DFBX or indeed if there are any side effects from ingesting the mix that they have come up with. There could possibly be long-term damage to the body; at this stage it is impossible to say one way or the other.
Taken individually it is not likely to experience side effects but no scientific studies have ruled it out when taken altogether.
Any 7-DFBX Reviews From Customers?
There’s the usual dubious looking testimonials on this site, with all sorts of wild claims, like “6 pounds in 3 days”, 13 pounds in 7 days and so on.
This is not a safe rate of weight loss and it is highly unlikely that this product would even have any effect in achieving this, based on what we have seen
So Does 7-DFBX Work?
There’s simply no evidence to suggest that this product would work as they claim it does. There is no clinical research into the combination of ingredients (35 remember!) and whether the pill was even safe to take.
Where Can I Buy 7-DFBX?
7-DFBX can be bought online direct from the main merchant, which appears to be Gadd Formulas, LLC based in Utah. This is the company receiving the payments but they are well hidden by registering under a proxy company controlled by an attorney. More reason to arouse the suspicions.
They are also from the Diet Pill Scam Capital of the U.S.A – Utah and the people behind this product have been involved in shady tactics for a number of years.
We have also found numerous negative reviews about this product, which confirms our suspicions.
There are far too many negatives in what we have found in order to approve 7-DFBX to consumers.
From the ridiculous claims made by the makers, to an incredible amount of ingredients, and all from a company with a dismal track record in this area, we have no alternative but to reject 7-DFBX.
Watchdog Rejected Diet Pills
#1 Consumer Choice 2017: Phentaslim
Thousands of customers have cut the fat with this fast and powerful thermogenic fat burner. Can suppress appetite, boost energy levels and elevate mood without the jitters.
- Over 100,000 satisfied customers
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FREE shipping and buy 3 get 1 FREE offers!
< Click here to Read our Full Review >