Like many supplements, Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze appears to aimed more at people who are already a good way into their fitness and weightloss journey, rather than those just starting out. With images of a topless Adrian James splashed all over the website and the bottle, we are sure that many people will be taking these in a quest to look as ripped and lean as him.
In this review of the Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze, we are taking a close look to see if it really will help you lose burn fat and lose weight quickly and safely.
Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze Pros
- Money-back guarantee
- Professional looking website
Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze Cons
- Contains Citrus Aurantium (bitter orange) which can be dangerous in high doses
- Effective ingredients are significantly underdosed
- Not suitable for vegetarians as capsules are made from gelatin
Consider using the consumer #1 rated weight loss product – CLICK HERE
Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze Overview
What You Need To Know About Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze
Thermoblaze is a fat burning supplement which apparently induces thermogenic effects, made by Adrian James Nutrition. Adrian James is a sports model turned fitness expert, with top selling apps and fitness programs. The supplement costs £19.99 for 90 capsules from the official Adrian James Nutrition website and Amazon.
What Are The Side Effects Of Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze?
The main ingredient in here, citrus aurantium, can have some serious side effects, which we have discussed in more detail under the side effects tab.
How Much Does Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze Cost?
Currently, Thermoblaze costs £19.99 for 90 capsules from Amazon as a one-time purchase. If you take advantage of the “subscribe and save” offer, you can get 5% off, bringing the price down to £18.99. It is also £19.99 from the official Adrian James Nutrition website. The bottle should last a user 30 days, if taken as directed.
Our Verdict On Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze
There is an awful lot lacking in this supplement – dosages of the potentially more effective ingredients – namely caffeine, green coffee bean extract, and green tea extract – are somewhat pitiful. Whilst we don’t think having too much caffeine is a good thing, it’s important to make sure that what you include is effective, otherwise it is a complete waste of money. The one ingredient that is more than sufficiently dosed really shouldn’t be – the citrus aurantium. This can be incredibly dangerous.
Although Adrian James’ name and face (well, body!) are splashed all over the website and supplement container, there is no information about him personally on there. Whilst he used to be a sports and fitness model, he now appears to be some sort of self-made fitness guru, with top rated apps and plans. We’d like to know a lot more about him and how qualified he is in this area.
Overall, we do not recommend Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze to our readers.
The most popular consumer choice in 2019
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Phentaslim is making big waves in the diet world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Phentaslim to achieve their weight loss goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Watchdog Phentaslim review here.
Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze Key Features
Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze is a UK made fat burning supplement. Adrian James, the name behind the supplement, is a former sports model turned fitness expert. The product contains citrus aurantium powder, otherwise known as bitter orange, as its main active ingredient. Consumers are instructed to take three capsules a day.
Adrian James Nutrition is a fitness and supplements company based in Kensington, in London. They claim that they are “all about helping you be the best. Whether that’s running further, feeling stronger or boosting your wellbeing, all the tools you will need are right here. From advanced sports nutrition to chart-topping fitness apps, we’ve got it all covered”.
How to Take Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze
- Take three capsules daily, split throughout the day. Take on an empty stomach with water. Take into conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise program.
Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze Concerns:
- No information about who Adrian James is on the website
What Does Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze Claim To Do?
This is taken from the Amazon listing of the website:
- Designed to maintain a healthy metabolism, helping you reach your fat loss and body transformation goals in record time.
- Contains a precise blend of research supported ingredients which can help you burn fat when used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise programme.
- Blended using the latest fat loss research to support a healthy metabolism and improve body tone.
- Formulated to help you get rapid results from a sensible nutrition and training plan. Used in conjunction with Adrian James fitness apps, Thermoblaze will give you a leaner, more defined body faster than anything else you have tried.
Does Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze Work?
Whilst some of the ingredients in the supplement are scientifically proven to be effective, it is those ingredients specifically that are lacking in potency. The one ingredient (Citrus Aurantium) that should have been much lower in dose is far too high, and could be replaced. We don’t think that this product will work for the vast majority of people.
What Are The Ingredients of Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze?
The ingredient quantities that are listed are correct for 3 capsules of Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze.
- Citrus Aurantium Powder (700 mg): This is also known as bitter orange, and is a controversial ingredient. It contains a compound called synephrine, which is a stimulant that has been banned by some sporting authorities. It contains chemicals that cause the heart to beat faster and blood pressure to rise by squeezing blood vessels. It is often used as a replacement to ephedrine, but comes with many of the same risks if too much is taken. This is quite a hefty dose of the ingredient.
- L-Tyrosine (200 mg): There have been no significant studies showing that this works, but research has hinted at this helping mental clarity and focus.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (166 mg): Caffeine is absorbed into the blood and body tissues, reaching its highest levels of concentration around 15-120 minutes after consumption. As it stimulates the nervous system, it tells the brain to break down fat cells, as well as triggering the release of a hormone called epinephrine, which prompts the release of adrenaline. After these “fight or flight” chemicals make their way into the body, there’s increased demand to break down fat cells for use as energy. However, this is an extremely low dose of caffeine, and is unlikely to be of any benefit.
- Green Tea Extract (41% EGCG) (150mg): It’s been said to help improve a person’s metabolism, and is being researched as an ingredient that could potentially help in lowering cholesterol levels.
Unfortunately, much like the other potentially effective ingredient in this supplement, the green tea extract seems underdosed.
Guarana Seed Extract (22% caffeine) (100mg): This ingredient is named after a tribe in the Amazon who use it for traditional medicine. It is used as a stimulant, as it contains caffeine. Although there is not much in the way of evidence to support it, it is widely used for weight loss and exercise performance. It is not suitable for long-term use or doses over 200mg daily as it can cause some side effects.
- White Kidney Bean Extract (100mg): Some research has indicated that white kidney bean extract may inhibit alpha amylase – the enzyme in the body found in saliva which breaks down food into starches. Blocking this absorption of the carbs will help weight loss. As well as that, delaying the digestive process will help keep you feeling fuller for longer. Although white kidney bean extract seems effective as a weight loss aid, clinical testing seems to prove it does not work very effectively unless you are eating a diet heavy in carbohydrates. The dosage in this supplement is also extremely low – it would need to be around four times higher to make it effective.
- Chromium Picolinate (0.5% chromium) (60 mg): Chromium is often used for improving blood sugar control in people with pre-diabetes, type 1, and type 2 diabetes. It may have some effects on regulating blood sugar levels and insulin, but it is unlikely to have much of an impact on weight loss.
- Raspberry Fruit Extract (10% ketones) (50 mg): Raspberry extract and ketones are often found in weight loss supplements as at some point, they were hailed as the next big thing in dietary supplements. However, the only studies showing that it works have been carried out in rats, and it is yet unproven to be effective in humans.
- Green Coffee Extract (45% Chlorogenic acid) (50 mg): Green coffee beans are coffee beans that haven’t gone through the roasting process. They retain a high level of the active component Chlorogenic Acid, which is destroyed by roasting. Chlorogenic Acid may be associated with weight loss by affecting how the body handles blood sugar and the body’s metabolism, and possibly reducing carbohydrate absorption. Green coffee also contains caffeine.
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate) (18 mg): This is one of the most important B vitamins and is essential for health. B5 also assists in energy production within the body by turning into CoEnzyme A which has an important place in energy metabolism, allowing carbohydrates, proteins, and fats to be burned as fuel sources.
- Bioperine (black pepper extract powder) (5 mg): This is a patented black pepper extract with thermogenic properties. It has also been shown to enhance the bioavailability and absorption of nutrients.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCI) (3.3 mg): This helps the body in converting carbohydrates into glucose, which is used to produce energy. Vitamin B1 is used to make Adenosine Triphosphate, a molecule that transports energy around the cell.
- Cayenne Powder (0.4 mg): Cayenne is from the red hot chilli pepper and contains capsaicin, a thermogenic chemical. Cayenne is high in Vitamin A and also contains Vitamins B6, C, and E. Cayenne may be associated with increased energy expenditure and curbing appetite.
Does Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze Have Any Side Effects?
Bitter orange, taken by itself or with stimulants such as caffeine or caffeine-containing herbs (as this product does), can increase the risk for high blood pressure, fainting, heart attack, and strokes.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a physician before using this or any other dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze?
There are more than 150 reviews on Amazon for this product. Most of them are positive, but there are a few that state the product did not work for them.
Does Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
There is a money-back guarantee on these. If you have had more than a few capsules out of the container however, there will only be a partial refund.
Where Can I Buy Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze?
You can buy this product from the official Adrian James Nutrition website or from Amazon.
How does Adrian James Nutrition Thermoblaze compare to Phentaslim?
|Clinically Proven Ingredients
|Side Effect Free
|Positive Customer Reviews
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.