Probiotics are considered by some to be more important to the human body than vitamins, given the vital role they play in the health and smooth functioning of the human digestive system. Although probiotics can be found in some common foods such as yogurts, sauerkraut and cheeses, probiotic supplements have skyrocketed in popularity as a means of providing digestive relief to the many who normally miss out on these food groups.
Below we take an in-depth look at Advanced Adult Probiotic, to see whether this particular formula has what it takes to rise above the competition.
Advanced Adult Probiotic Pros
- Manufacturer offers a comprehensive 90-day money-back guarantee
- Official website is clear and concise on product benefits and the groups that would most benefit from it
- Product comes in vegetarian-friendly capsules
Advanced Adult Probiotic Cons
- No customer reviews are available to check whether the product works as advertised
- Product is quite expensive in comparison to the competition
Watchdog Rejected Diet Pills
Consider using the consumer #1 rated weight loss product – CLICK HERE
What You Need To Know About Advanced Adult Probiotic
Advanced Adult Probiotic is a probiotic supplement manufactured by Live Cell Research. Probiotic supplements work by introducing “friendly” bacteria to the digestive system, helping to reduce the effect of “bad” bacteria and increasing the effectiveness of the digestive system as a whole. Like most probiotic supplements, this product promises to promote digestive health, as well as boost the immune system.
Live Cell Research like to give the appearance that they are a medically-minded and evidence-based manufacturer on their official website and press materials. The product’s benefits and limitations are generally well explained at the point of sale, and all Live Cell Research products are backed up with a comprehensive 90-day money back guarantee.
What Are The Side Effects Of Advanced Adult Probiotic?
Customers should not expect too many side effects when using probiotic supplements. Some may experience gas, bloating, diarrhoea or stomach upset for the first few days of using a probiotic supplement, although those affected should expect these symptoms to dissipate promptly. Some allergic reactions are possible in rare cases; anyone experiencing serious symptoms should contact their doctor. This product should be avoided by those experiencing serious health problems or those with serious immune system issues.
How Much Does Advanced Adult Probiotic Cost?
A single bottle of Advanced Adult Probiotic (30 capsules) is available to buy for $39.99. 3 bottles can be bought in bulk for $106.77, and 6 bottles cost $199.15. All orders over $50 come with free shipping, with shipping otherwise costing $3.95 per purchase. Advanced Adult Probiotic is currently only available to buy from the manufacturer’s website, although other Live Cell Research products are available to buy from Amazon.
Our Verdict On Advanced Adult Probiotic
Live Cell Research tick a lot of key boxes when selling their product, making them one of the more reputable manufacturers on the market. All products sold by Live Cell Research come with a 90-day money back guarantee with no pre-conditions, and the advertising copy on the website is clear and relatively free of hyperbole and exaggeration.
The product the company is selling is also, by its nature, uncontroversial. Customers experiencing digestive tract issues will likely find some form of relief from probiotics supplements, and numerous scientific studies exist to back up the various health properties of supplements like these. Customers should remain aware that this supplement and others like this are not a miracle pill, but will offer some key benefits for those that need them.
There are some issues with this product from the perspective of the consumer however. Advanced Adult Probiotics are a relatively expensive probiotic supplement when compared to others on the market, and unfortunately does not come with the added reassurance of good customer satisfaction from others. The lack of customer reviews for this product do not indicate that it is bad in any way, but merely makes it impossible for consumers to tell whether this particular proprietary formula is effective (not all are!)
Despite encouraging signs, the lack of reviews and evidence remains a serious drawback for this product. As such, we do not recommend Advanced Adult Probiotic to our readers.
The most popular consumer choice in 2018
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Phentaslim is making big waves in the diet world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Phentaslim to achieve their weight loss goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Watchdog Phentaslim review here.
Advanced Adult Probiotic Review
The Advanced Adult Probiotic is a probiotic supplement containing a proprietary blend of various friendly bacteria. Like most probiotic supplements, the Advanced Adult Probiotic formula is designed to help fix digestive issues and improve the body’s overall health.
This product is manufactured and sold by Live Cell Research, an American company that uses an authoritative, medical-sounding tone on its official website. Live Cell Research are mainly known for their anti-aging formula, Niagen, and offer an impressively comprehensive 90-day money back guarantee on all products. The company can be easily reached via the contact details supplied on the official website.
How to Take Advanced Adult Probiotic
The direction for use are as follows:
Take one capsule of Advanced Adult Probiotic daily with food, preferably at the same time every day.
Advanced Adult Probiotic Concerns:
- No customer reviews available to confirm whether this formula is effective
- Slightly expensive product
What Does Advanced Adult Probiotic Claim To Do?
Like most probiotic supplements, the Advanced Adult Probiotic is said to help with correctly balancing the levels of friendly bacteria in the gut, thus easing digestive problems such as constipation, gas, bloating, and antibiotic-induced diarrhoea. A healthier gut is then said to positively impact the body’s energy levels and immune system, promoting better overall health.
Live Cell Research are relatively balanced in their claims on what their product can do, and seem to deliberately highlight that probiotics are found naturally in foods such as yoghurt, sauerkraut, cottage cheese and other fermented vegetables. The company recommends trying probiotics if experiencing any of the negative issues listed above, or if you are unlikely to regularly consume any of the foodstuffs listed on the site. According to Live Cell Research, customers should allow 3-4 weeks for their gut bacteria to be levelled out completely.
Does Advanced Adult Probiotic Work?
The science on probiotics is getting stronger every year, and doctors have been known to prescribe probiotic supplements as a means of helping patients with digestive problems. Essentially, a probiotic supplement works by allowing the user to top up their body’s stores of “good” bacteria and ensure that their gut is functioning properly. Products like these won’t help everyone automatically, but those experiencing digestive issues after taking antibiotics or because of poor eating habits may experience relief after taking probiotic supplements.
However, we are facing a serious issue when analyzing whether this product in particular works, or how it squares up to the competition. Unfortunately, there are no independent customer reviews available to look at, meaning that we can’t confirm whether this proprietary blend is effective or not in comparison with others.
What Are The Ingredients of Advanced Adult Probiotic?
The ingredients used in Advanced Adult Probiotic are listed below. Customers should note that only some of the information on the bacteria included has been supplied (the information on the particular strains is missing), making it hard to fully identify the effects this blend should have.
Proprietary Probiotic Blend 30 billion CFU:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: The most commonly used probiotic in supplements, L. acidophilus creates an unfriendly environment for “bad” bacteria when it breaks down. Supplementing is often thought to be an all-purpose way of restoring the healthy balance of bacteria in the gut.
- Bifidobacterium lactis: According to a study published in 2006, B. lactis is said to reduce the risk of individuals contracting diarrhea after a change in water sources (perhaps due to travelling). It also helps to relieve constipation and decrease colon inflammation.
- Lactobacillus plantarum: This probiotic also help to beat off “bad” bacteria, while also performing functions that help to repair the intestinal lining.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: L. rhamnosus is thought to be an effective probiotic for preventing diarrhea in both adults and children, although no studies have been conducted to check its suitability for supplementation.
- Lactobacillus casei: Various studies have shown that L. casei is effective at helping to relieve gastrointestinal issues, and has also been known to positively impact problems like obesity and arthritis.
- Lactobacillus salivarius: In general, this probiotic is known for its ability to alleviate intestinal disease and improve the body’s overall wellbeing.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus: This probiotic is not the most commonly-found friendly bacteria in the body, and it generally works to kill harmful bacteria.
- Bifidobacterium breve: B. breve has been known to reduce constipation gas, bloating and diarrhea. Its main role of fermenting sugars also helps to aid digestion in general.
- Lactobacillus paracasei: Along with more common benefits such as relieving diarrhea, L. paracasei has also been found to reduce the effects of chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Lactococcus lactis: Primarily used as a key way of fermenting in the cheese-making process, L. lactis, it may also be used to create healthy proteins that can cure diseases (although this function is less useful and obvious than some other ingredients in this formula).
- Streptococcus thermophilus: S. thermophilus can help to preserve colon health and can generally boost the immune system. As this probiotic breaks down lactose, it could be used as a way to help lactose-intolerant users to process dairy products.
- Lactobacillus brevis: This strong probiotic helps to support digestive health, boosts the immune system, and combats ulcers and harmful bacteria.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum: B. bifidum has been linked with a range if beneficial effects, most prominently in the immune and digestive systems. It appears to have a range of miscellaneous benefits as well, including an ability to restore alcohol-damaged-livers, to treat diarrhea, and prevent cancer.
- Bifidobacterium longum: B. longum strongly inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria, thus reducing the incidence of constipation, inflammatory bowel conditions, and high cholesterol levels.
- Bifidobacterium infantis: Most commonly used by infants to breakdown the lactic acid in breast milk, this bacteria can also provide overall health benefits and less discomfort after eating.
Does Advanced Adult Probiotic Have Any Side Effects?
Probiotic supplements are not often associated with particularly overbearing side effects. In some cases, some customers may experience diarrhoea, gas, bloating, and stomach upset for the first couple of days after use. Miscellaneous allergic reactions are also possible in very rare cases. Avoid taking supplements like these if you suffer with serious health problems or suffer with immune system problems.
Please consult your healthcare practitioner before using any nutritional supplement, especially if you are taking medications on a regular basis, anticipate surgery, or are otherwise under medical supervision. Product not intended for use by children under 18 or women who are pregnant or lactating.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Advanced Adult Probiotic?
Unfortunately, we were not able to locate any customer reviews for Advanced Adult Probiotic online. Given the fact that this product uses a proprietary formula that is unlikely to be found elsewhere, it is thus hard to confirm whether it truly works advertised. We strongly invite anyone who has used this product to report their positive/negative experiences in the comments below!
Does Advanced Adult Probiotic Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Live Cell Research offers a comprehensive money-back guarantee on all products ordered through the official website. All products purchase can be returned opened within 90 days for a full refund. To quote the official website:
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we DON’T want your money! It’s as simple as that. If you do not experience a decrease in symptoms of digestive issues, we want you to contact us for a full refund of your purchase price. There will be no questions asked and we will refund your money immediately.
Where Can I Buy Advanced Adult Probiotic?
Currently, Advanced Adult Probiotic is only available from the manufacturer’s website. One bottle of 30 capsules is available to buy for $39.99, 3 bottles are $106.77, and 6 bottles are $199.15. All orders over $50 come with free shipping, with shipping otherwise costing $3.95.
#1 Consumer Choice 2018: Phentaslim
Thousands of customers have cut the fat with this fast and powerful thermogenic fat burner. Can suppress appetite, boost energy levels and elevate mood without the jitters.
- Over 100,000 satisfied customers
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FREE shipping and buy 3 get 1 FREE offers!
< Click here to Read our Full Review >