BiphedAdrene is advertised as a super powerful fat burner that according to the sales pitch is simply flying off the shelves. However many customers have found that it does not help weight loss and if you are expecting a “speedy” buzz it seems you might be disappointed.
We look into BiphedAdrene to find out more.
- We cannot think of one good reason for buying this supplement
- Inadequate product information
- Misleading and irresponsible advertising
- Likely to cause side effects
Watchdog Rejected Diet Pills
BiphedAdrene looks dangerous! It comes with a health warning and the promise of enhancing your mood and energy levels as well as helping you lose weight. Despite the hype, most customers have been disappointed because BiphedAdrene does not live up to the claims and many of the side effects are just unpleasant.
BiphedAdrene is made in Salt Lake City Utah by Generix Laboratories LLC.
The company also market Leptopril another weight loss product, Edebinol a skin cream and Isodrene a homeopathic HGC preparation around men’s health. BiphedAdrene is the company’s most prominent product and comes as
a two-part diet pill system.
Part 1 is described as a “complex phenylethamine provisional” and comes in purple tablets. Part 2 is described as an “aggressive thermogenic compound” and comes in yellow capsules.
The Phenylethamine Provisional tablets are supposed to control your appetite and lift your mood and energy levels. The Thermogenic Compound is for stamina and fat burning. According to the extremely limited product information, this two-pronged attack on fat is what makes this compound so effective
To use BiphedAdrene, take both pills together as one serving and although the website does not provide any serving information, the bottle label warns you to not take more than once every four hours and not to exceed three servings within a 24-hour period.
The product website provides very little consumer information and there is nothing to tell you what is actually contained in these diet pills.
This means if you buy online you really will have no idea what you are taking until you have already paid for it and can see what is written on the package.
The sketchy website information comes in the form of an article style explanation, written by freelance health writer Tiffany Strobel who appears to specialise in writing for this type of product. Her name comes up occasionally in the supplement world and she features on the Vysera CLS product advertising (a diet supplement, which we reviewed and rejected).
The gist of the advertising is that when diet pills containing a banned ingredient, described as super powerful diet pills were removed from the shelves an underground multi billion dollar market sprang up as people looked for amphetamine type fat burners for rapid weight loss and as “speed pills” for recreational purposes.
BiphedAdrene is aimed at people who want this effect and is described as the market leader in this new wave of diet pills.
This diet pill package is aimed at people desperate to lose a lot of weight and also those who want the advantages of “go fast” pills that improve your mood and boost your energy as a side effect of weight loss.
According to customer feedback, many customers have bought BiphedAdrene in the belief that it will help them use significant amounts of weight but they have been disappointed. In addition the speedy effects did not seem to happen either.
The website is full of health warnings and states that if you are looking to lose just a few pounds of vanity weight, then BiphedAdrene is not for you. What they do not tell you is how and when to take the supplement and whether you should make any dietary changes or avoid caffeine, or what is actually in these pills.
- This supplement is described as an amphetamine like fat burner
- Inadequate ingredient profile
- High number of customer complaints
What Does BiphedAdrene Claim To Do?
Weight Loss – Sustained Energy and Stamina – Mood Enhancement. BiphedAdrene is described as an amphetamine like fat burner. Although amphetamines are sometimes held up by dubious diet pill companies and reviewers as being effective for weight loss, the amphetamine side effects are never mentioned.
Ask anyone who has ever taken amphetamines recreationally and you will hear about the terrible come down the next day that leaves users tired, jittery and irritable. Even people who took controlled diet drugs long term before it was banned may now be suffering from serious heart problems. There is nothing glamorous about taking speed. The fact that so many people took it long term seems to prove that it did not work for weight loss either.
So What Is BiphedAdrene and What Are The Ingredients For BiphedAdrene?
There is no information about the ingredients on the BiphedAdrene website. We had to obtain the supplement in order to see the ingredients profile.
Complex Phenylethamine Provisional is a proprietary blend containing 489mg of the following ingredients.
- Trimethylxanthine (caffeine): Where would the diet pill industry be without caffeine? Can help fat burning and well known as a stimulant.
- Damiana leaf extract: Wild Mexican shrub once believed to be an aphrodisiac. Some people inhale Damiana leaf to get a slight and short-lived high. Source: WebMD source
- Phenylethamine called PEA: This organic compound is popular for the short lived “high feeling “it produces and is a popular component of body builder weight loss pills. It is believed to increase dopamine levels in the brain and consequently create feelings of well being. This supplement contains three variations of phenylethamine.
- Theobromine from cocoa extract: Has a stimulant effect similar to caffeine and can increase heart rate and lower blood pressure if taken in sufficient quantities. Theobromine is found in all chocolate with dark chocolate having the highest levels. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theobromine
This diet pill also contains Niacin 10mg.
Aggressive Thermogenic Compound is a proprietary blend containing 489mg of combined ingredients:
- Ilex Paraguariensis AKA good old Yerba Mate leaf: Extract commonly consumed as herbal tea and has proven effective for weight loss with high levels of flavanoids and antioxidants. It is a stimulant, which contains caffeine, but amounts contained in the supplement are not disclosed. See our earlier article on Yerba Mate.
- Methylantine: It might sound similar to Methylamine used in the production of crystal meth as seen on hit TV programme Breaking Bad, but Methylantine is just a caffeine compound.
- Turnura Diffusa extract: Also known as Damiana leaf extract and present in the Complex Phenylethamine Provisional blend. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turnera_diffusa
- Cayenne powder: Commonplace spice found in most kitchens. When taken in sufficient quantities, some research has indicated that high levels of capsaicoinds increases the metabolism.
- Cutch tree extract (Acacia catechu extract): Although label states that this natural extract boosts serotonin, there is no evidence that this is true. The seeds and bark of this Asian tree have an astringent effect and extract is used in Ayurvedic medicine for a range of ailments. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acacia_catechu
- 5HTP L Dopa: Derived from Velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens) this is a legume, which grows in Africa, India and the Caribbean where the leaves are often smoked for a high. This herb contains L Dopa which is a precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine an important brain chemical involved with mood. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mucuna_pruriens
So What Does All This Mean?
BiphedAdrene contains mainly caffeine-based stimulants plus a few ingredients that are said to promote a natural high. Both the capsules and the pills contain many of the same ingredients and the use of chemical names such as Methylantine and Trimethylxanthine in place of the more usual caffeine may be there to create a chemically strong impression once you get to see the label.
This supplement may cause the side effects of caffeine and some of the more unusual natural ingredients may have other side effects. There does not appear to have been much clinical testing on Damiana Leaf and Velvet Bean.
Does BiphedAdrene Have Any Side Effects?
It will have side effects but without an ingredients break down it is hard to assess the risk. Taking high levels of caffeine-based stimulants per serving can be dangerous and lead to:
- Heart palpitations
- Elevated heart rate
- Elevated blood pressure
- Sleep disturbances
In addition, many customers have experienced gastric problems.
Every time I take it, I have a lot of gas, and have to go to the bathroom.
Is a typical comment. And;
Don’t recommend it. Made me very sick
Bizarrely many customers have complained that this supplement has made them hungry;
I was starving an hour after taking it and felt incredibly irritated
Many customers have said that it has made them feel tired;
It actually made me yawn all day long nonstop
Caution: We don’t recommend that anyone should take this supplement but you should definitely avoid if you are pregnant or breast-feeding or suffer from any underlying medical condition. Do not take if you have a heart condition or suffer from high blood pressure.
Any BiphedAdrene Reviews From Customers?
There are plenty of reviews from customers and genuine feedback appears to be extremely negative. As well as the high number of customer complaints about side effects, this supplement does not appear to work for weight loss and does not have an energy boosting effect.
I am soooo hungry from taking these pills that I am eating more.
This diet pill did nothing at all for me. I gained weight and did not lose a single pound. I do not think anyone should waste their money on it
This product did nothing, I FELT NOTHING and was very sorry I wasted my money. Everything hyped about it was false.
Although there are a few positive reviews even some of these have issues;
1 week I lost 6 pounds…the only thing I don’t like is it made me feel jittery so I only take it once a day and it made me want to throw up…
There are many more comments that are negative and reviews than positive evaluations.
So Does BiphedAdrene Work?
Very unlikely, no.
BiphedAdrene does not appear to work for many customers have reported that it has increased their appetite and there are numerous side effects, which appear to affect consumers in different ways. A consensus is that the mood enhancing effect and increased energy levels do not happen and this supplement does not seem to help you lose weight.
Where Can I Buy BiphedAdrene?
BiphedAdrene is available direct from the product website. 30 days supply of 120 capsules costs a hefty $135.00.
If you buy two months supply you get an extra month free which works out at $270.
Shipping is free to US addresses and Canadian and International orders are charged at the appropriate shipping rates.
BiphedAdrene is also available from Amazon. It is cheaper but you need to be aware that it is on sale in 60 ct bottles (so half the amount as available from the website)
Prices vary, depending on the sellers but you can find BiphedAdrene for anything from $37.12 to $43.45 at the time of writing.
What About a Money Back Guarantee?
The BiphedAdrene website advertises a 100% guarantee but reveal no further information about this. Our advice is not to rely on it!
One dissatisfied customer reported that she could not return the product because she had no return address. However even if you have this you may need a Return number.
We are not impressed with BiphedAdrene. It does not appear to work, the company provides minimal information and the supplement is marketed as a legal alternative to amphetamines. This is not only irresponsible it is not even true.
BiphedAdrene will very unlikely help you lose weight, comes with a variety of side effects and provides no customer service. For all these reasons, we reject this supplement.
Watchdog Rejected Diet Pills
#1 Consumer Choice 2017: Phentaslim
Thousands of customers have cut the fat with this fast and powerful thermogenic fat burner. Can suppress appetite, boost energy levels and elevate mood without the jitters.
- Over 100,000 satisfied customers
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FREE shipping and buy 3 get 1 FREE offers!
< Click here to Read our Full Review >