Over 2,746 diet reviews and articles
Over 82,257 visitor comments
Over 13 million visitors

Caldoxin diet pill

Caldoxin is a diet pill I was woundering about.

Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.

29 comments on “Caldoxin diet pill”

1. Jenny says:

This is an update believe what you want to believe anyone backing this pill up is working for them or some what associated with them. You can’t get any info online about them and the only place you can find them is on facebook. Every post on there is fake they’re friends of friends posting up fake pictures that you can not comment on. The price is not expensive, so people will likely give it a try, there’s no recurring payments so they won’t have anyone to make a page and give them bad reviews to put them out of business, which is smart, they will get as much as they can and run!! My experience there was no side effects its basically vitamins is what I think just with a diet label and before and after pictures to make people think they have a shot, I’m not overweight I just wanted to lose the extra lbs that I got from having my last child, I went on a full out diet nothing but salad and turkey and plenty of water which is not my normal diet and I didn’t lose a lb. so now I’m just doing what j should’ve done a long time ago, healthy diet and workout 7 days a week, hopefully I will reach my goal.

2. Watchdog Team says:

Hi guys,
    We have a full review of this supplement not live on the website, take a look at Caldoxin review here.
    Diet Pills Watchdog Team

3. RE:Breastfeeding Safety says:

I ordered this product and received it today. The insert states the following:
    “Dear Valued Customer,
    Thank you for your interest in Caldoxin. Please read these directions carefully when taking this product. Take one pill in the morning and one in the afternoon preferably with a meal for best results. IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, NURSING OR TAKING MEDICATIONS, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE USE. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed recommended serving.”

Also included was a low carb Atkins style food chart. They recommend cutting out sugars and breads which is a no brainer so it looks like they are relying on the low carb to do the work. I will respond back with any results.

1. Julie says:

Hi
      I’ve just received my order of Caldoxin. How did you get on with it and did you have any side effects? I’m too nervous to take it without some feedback off people who have. Thanks

4. April says:

Does this stuff REALLY WORK?!?!

5. Jenny says:

I posted a review but it was taken off? I don’t know why but any ways I ordered it last week been on it for 3 days no side effects if it works I will let you guys know. Shipping wasn’t that much either I don’t think I paid around $80 for 3 bottles

1. Julie says:

Hi

1. Jenny says:

There’s no side effects since it doesn’t work, I was on it 3 weeks not a single lb lost, very disappointed I tried to contact them with the first 2 weeks and they told me to up the dosage but that didn’t work either, so now I’m trying to get a refund on the 2 full bottles but havn’t heard back from them.

6. Tina collins says:

Need more information. Plus why is it so expensive to ship them

7. Brenda says:

So new wonder pill. Are these genuine good results or is it possible that the message is from the advertisement for the product. It would be great if true and why $20 shipping sort of steep you think.

1. darlene says:

I only paid $5.99 shipping !!

1. darlene says:

I didn’t say I only paid $5.95. that’s alot for one bottle!! I was supposed to get two for the price of one but did not !! scam

1. John says:

It’s not a scam.. lol
          You paid under $30 fpr a 1 mo th supply… that’s a great deal compared to what’s out there. Let’s not be too cheap now geez lady

8. Sue mullins says:

I’ve done alot of different diets that i just gained more back,would love to try this any free samples.

9. Lana says:

I’m also breastfeeding and wondering if this product is safe?

10. JEAN says:

can you take this if you have high blood pressure?

11. Gena says:

How come you can’t find very much info online about this pill? Is this another diet scam? I responded to a before and after post for this pill and the lady didn’t have any more before and after pictures she could send me. So I doubt she lost any weight using it.

12. Mommie says:

Anybody used this product while breastfeeding? My ob said not safe. She googled it. My google search isn’t as clear though. Their customer service said it is safe but…idk.
    I just wanted to see what other mommies have to say regarding this product.Thanks

13. Aimee says:

Great product! I had great results from a product that is all natural (I never thought possible) I lost 31 lbs and have kept the weight off.

1. Maggie says:

How long were you on it before you noticed results? How long did it take to lose the 31lbs?

14. Jodi says:

I actually used this stuff, I ended up loosing 72 pounds in 5 months. I would highly recommend it for anyone. Their customer service is excellent, and everyone else I have recommended it to was pretty happy with their results… hope this helps 🙂

1. camie says:

hey I was wondering if it really does work I am interested. I have PCOS and I gain really quick .

2. Kristy says:

How much does a month worth cost I can’t find a price an does one bottle last for 30 days

1. update Sara? says:

I paid about $39 with shipping from the caldoxin website. I’ll be starting it tomorrow.

15. SARA says:

I tried it. I have only been on it for 4 weeks. I lost 16lbs so far. I’m happy with it.

1. update Sara? says:

What has happened in the last couple weeks? Any more loss?