Chaos and Pain is a memorably named supplements retailer based in Arizona. The company is predominantly aimed at younger men with an interest in bodybuilding and horror. The company market a wide range of supplements within the bodybuilding niche.
Cannibal Inferno AMPed is expensive.
You can also find it on eBay UK for around £33.00.
It is usually on sale via eBay USA, but at the time of writing is unavailable.
We do not rate this supplement highly, and in fact we are very concerned about Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner. This supplement contains a well known poison, as well as dangerously high levels of the trace mineral chromium plus stimulants, so we strongly urge you to avoid this supplement.
The potential side effects could be extremely serious and in China where Aconitum Kuznezoffii is often take as herbal medicine, people have actually died taking it. We cannot stress too strongly that you need to stay away from this supplement.
Chaos and Pain Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner Review
Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner is part of the Cannibal range of bodybuilding supplements on sale from Chaos and Pain. There is also Cannibal Inferno which looks much the same, but contains Yohimbe and other slightly different ingredients. Cannibal Inferno AMPed is offered as an alternative, and claims to have an additional brain boosting effect as well as all the claims about fat loss and energy enhancement.
Inferno AMPed Fat Burner (like Inferno) is based on caffeine but the key ingredient is Acetyl L Carnitine, an amino acid which has numerous purposes including as a nootropic because it can help increase alertness. There are also some well known stimulants such as Synephrine, Hordinine, and Evodiamine. These are in fairly low levels but will probably have a stimulant effect, especially as each serving contains the caffeine equivalent of about three cups of coffee.
There is also an ingredient called 2 aminoisphetane Aconitum Kuznezoffii, which is a herbal extract similar to a poisonous plant called Wolf’s Bane.
How to Take Chaos and Pain Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner
- You are recommended to use in cycles of 8 weeks for best results
- Take a minimum of one serving per day
- Take before workouts and cardio
- On non-workout days take in the morning, and/or midday for a quick pick me up
- You can take up to 3 capsules of Inferno AMPed a day
- Do not exceed 3 caps in a 24-hour period!
- Chaos and Pain is not responsible if your brain melts
One of the components of Inferno AMPed Fat Burner is something called Thermo V. We looked into this and found it was devised by Chaos and Pain (who are obviously losing their touch when it comes to inventing names) and is a combination of Stearoyl vanillylamide, capsaicin, and zingerone, all natural chemicals found in peppers and ginger.
Worryingly, according to the product information, this supplement also contains 50mg of chromium Picolinate. Chromium helps regulate blood sugar levels, and is a trace mineral required by the body in extremely small quantities. The safe and tolerable upper limits are not known, but in general supplements contain no more than 200mcg per daily serving. This figure of 50mg is obviously a typo, because if you really did take 50mg of chromium it could probably kill you.
Check out the ingredients tab to find out more.
Chaos and Pain Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner Concerns:
- Do the Chaos and Pain guys actually understand their own ingredients and the risks to health? It seems unlikely that they do
- Make no mistake this supplement could cause a range of dangerous side effects. This is a serious risk to health but none of this is explained to the customer
- Inferno AMPed Fat Burner is aimed at younger men who do not usually care about safety. Taking this supplement could compromise long term health and increase cancer risk with such high levels of chromium
There is something eternally teenage about Chaos and Pain, the company. It is not just the obsession with horror or the boasting that Jamie Lewis, one of the company’s founders, once defended cannibalism in a university debate with a professor!
It’s the lack of attention to details in the ingredients list, and the fact that the company advertising style hides the fact that in most cases Chaos and Pain supplements are just not very good. We have covered quite a few in previous reviews on our sister site, including; Cannibal Kraken Whey, Cannibal Carna, and Cannibal Alpha PCT.
What Does Chaos and Pain Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner Claim To Do?
According to the product advertising,
“Cannibal Inferno AMPed has the uncanny ability to do multiple things. Here are a few of its signature moves:
- Helps you burn off stubborn body fat.
- Gives you tons of energy.
- Gives your brain a boost.”
“Caffeine, the Base. Just like Chaos and Pain’s other fat burners and pre-workouts, Inferno AMPed has enough caffeine to take you to the next level. Packed with synergistic ingredients, AMPed’s formula was designed to give you long lasting energy.”
The product information explains the omission of Yohimbe,
“No Yohimbe! We get it; some people just don’t like Yohimbe. For you, we designed Inferno AMPed. And no worries, we threw in Thermo-V and Acetyl-L-Carnitine to make sure that you get the same fat transportation effects as Inferno.”
You are advised you can stack this supplement with others in the range. However there is no evidence that this supplement will work as described or is safe.
Does Chaos and Pain Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner Work?
We think it will probably have a stimulant effect. It contains 300mg of caffeine per serving, so you are probably going to notice the effects of this alone. There are some additional stimulants too so overall you may notice enhanced energy or just feel wired, depending on your own body’s reaction to stimulants. This does not mean it will make you lose weight or help you burn off fat, unless you use this enhanced nervous energy to rush about more. As with all stimulants, they can decrease appetite so you may find that you eat less.
However we have some major concerns about the safety of this supplement. Weight loss by stimulants is not safe and with 300mg of caffeine per serving, it is dangerously high. The recommended upper daily intake of caffeine is only 400mg, so you are going to have to avoid coffee or energy drinks or else you will be well over.
We have more serious concerns about some of the other ingredients. Aconitum Kuznezoffii is a type of medicinal herb based on Aconite also known as Wolf’s Bane, which is highly toxic. There is also the question of the listed high quantities of chromium, which if it really was at 50mg would probably be enough to kill you. We tried to contact Chaos and Pain via their chat facility, but as usual this did not work and as ever there was no one around to take the call.
What Are The Ingredients of Chaos and Pain Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner?
Serving size is equal to 3 capsules. Quantities here reflect serving size.
- ALCAR (650mg): Acetyl L Carnitine, or ALCAR, is a compound of the amino acid L Carnitine is often taken for its brain boosting capabilities. It helps the body produce energy and clinical testing has found that it can improve memory function and depression, and increase blood flow in the brain. Usual serving size is between 600mg – 2500mg, so here in the lower end of the serving size spectrum. Source
- Caffeine (300mg): Most diet supplements contain caffeine, and it is ideal for giving you a quick energy boost. It can increase the speed of the metabolism and help fat burning, but the effects are often short lived as you become accustomed to use. The average cup of coffee contains about 100mg of caffeine so is present here in a large serving size.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (100mg): Over touted ingredient that is unlikely to live up to the many weight loss claims. Research results indicate that slight weight loss may be caused by chlorogenic acid – present in unroasted or green coffee beans, which appears to inhibit glucose into the blood stream. However the quality of clinical testing has been low and it is unlikely to do much. Source
- Thermo V (100mg): This is Chaos and Pain’s own formula. It contains Stearoyl vanillylamide, capsaicin, natural chemicals found in peppers and zingerone, a natural component of ginger root. The advertising claims this as a powerful natural fat burner, but there is no real evidence that it will do anything at all. Source
- 2 Aminoisphetane (Aconitum Kuznezoffii) (75mg): We have serious concerns about this ingredient. Aconitum Kuznezoffii is a type of Aconite a plant known for its medicinal and toxic capabilities. This variety of Aconite is very similar to better known Wolf’s bane, and is equally as poisonous. It is taken as an herbal medication in Asia but this does not mean it is safe. “Aconitine poisoning is most common in Asia due to the widespread use of herbal medications. In Hong Kong, Aconitine is responsible for the majority of serious poisonings from Chinese herbal preparations. While the source of Aconitine, especially in China, is usually Aconitum carmichaeli (chuanwu) or Aconitum Kuznezoffii (caowu), the toxicity is similar to A. napellus”. This is the same variety of Aconite, which is known to cause poisoning fatalities in Asia. It slows heart beat and may have medicinal benefits, but is unsafe to take as a supplement. Source
- Chromium Polynicotinate (50mg): Chromium is a trace mineral that may help the body regulate blood sugar. Usual serving size is between 50mcg and 200mcg. Here listed as a whopping 50mg. We hope this is a typo. Researchers state that 10mg is the recommended maximum limit of chromium supplementation. This serving could cause liver and kidney damage.
- Higenamine HCI (50mg): Chemical compound present in many medicinal plants. A variety of effects has been observed in vitro studies and in animal models, but its effects on humans are unknown. Higenamine is a stimulant that will increase heart rate. Source
- Hordenine HCI (50mg): A stimulant compound in Bitter Orange, and is thought to increase fat burning. Can raise heart rate and blood pressure. Source
- Evodiamine (25mg): Natural chemical derived from Evodia fruit which comes from China and Asia. Used as an herbal medicinal ingredient, Evodiamine may have numerous effects, but lacks evidence and any safety information.
- Synephrine HCI (25mg): Derived from a variety of bitter orange, synephrine is a stimulant that has been banned by some sporting authorities. It contains chemicals that cause the heart to beat faster and blood pressure to rise by squeezing blood vessels. It is often used as a replacement to ephedrine but comes with many of the same risks if too much is taken.
- Bioperine (10mg): This compound may enhance the efficacy of other chemical compounds, making them more effective. However it does not work on everything. Whether it will increase the absorption of these ingredients is unknown. Source
Does Chaos and Pain Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner Have Any Side Effects?
There is no independent customer feedback available for Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner but the ingredients are well known for causing side effects. These may include;
- Stomach upsets
- Increased heart rate
- Increased blood pressure levels
- Increased risk of heart attack and stroke
- Liver and Kidney damage
- Increased risk of cancer
Not suitable for individuals under 18. Avoid if pregnant, breast feeding or trying to conceive. Speak to your doctor before use, especially if you have an underlying medical condition or are taking prescription medication.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Chaos and Pain Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner?
There are no independent customer reviews for Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner
Does Chaos and Pain Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
According to the terms and conditions Chaos and Pain do offer a 100% money back guarantee, but there are no further details how you go about claiming a refund.
We suggest contacting the company via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by the phone number posted on the website; 855 798 6039
Where Can I Buy Chaos and Pain Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner?
Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner is available from the official Chaos and Pain website. It is also on sale via eBay UK and eBay USA. You may also find it on sale from some independent small supplement retailers.