Out of all the trends that persist in the world of supplements, topical patches have to be one of the strangest. Designed to work in the same way as their more famous cousin, the nicotine patch, these strange products are applied to the skin and promise to deliver weight loss, energy boosts, and other beneficial effects. However, many people claim that patch-based technology in supplements is little more than a gimmick, as many ingredients will not permeate the skin.
Below we take an in-depth look into Elevacity Energy Patch, to see whether this energy-boosting patch is as useless as its detractors say.
Elevacity Energy Patch Pros
- Unlikely to cause side effects
Elevacity Energy Patch Cons
- Unlikely to do anything at all
- No customer reviews available to check online
- Ingredient quantities not listed and manufacturer offers no money-back guarantee
Consider using the consumer #1 rated weight loss product – CLICK HERE
Elevacity Energy Patch Overview
What You Need To Know About Elevacity Energy Patch
The Elevacity Energy Patch is a topical patch that is designed to be applied to the skin to provide a steady release of energy throughout the day. The product contains a long list of vitamins, minerals, and herbs, all of which supposedly enter the skin to reach the bloodstream more directly. This product is sold by a multi-level marketing company called Elevacity, which has arguably attracted a reputation for gimmicky products.
What Are The Side Effects Of Elevacity Energy Patch?
As we do not expect this product to work, we would not expect this product to come with side effects. When overconsumed, caffeine may cause jitters, sleeplessness, and headaches.
How Much Does Elevacity Energy Patch Cost?
On all websites where we have seen it on sale, a 30-patch supply of Elevacity Energy Patches costs $34.97. Shipping charges often apply, although one website (HM Herbs) claims to offer free shipping. Independent distributors (“elepreneurs”) may offer discounts at the local level.
Our Verdict On Elevacity Energy Patch
Topical patches may seem fun, but the unfortunate truth is that they simply don’t work for this purpose.
We all know that nicotine patches are effective, but this is largely because they work with a single ingredient that can be transformed into particles tiny enough to be absorbed. Complex supplements like this simply cannot compete.
In a sense, the proof is in the few ingredient quantities that are listed for legal reasons. The various vitamins and minerals contained within this product are all supplied in the same basic quantities, meaning that many of them contain far too high a dosage (up to 16,000% of the recommended daily limit). This could sometimes make customers ill, but the point is moot – almost all vitamins and minerals cannot be absorbed through the skin at all. The manufacturers know their product is useless, and so feel free to put whatever quantities they feel like in the patch.
In addition, this product is not exactly cheap and cannot be returned to the manufacturer after the pack is opened. Even those returning an unopened pack must pay a 10% restocking fee.
Overall, these patches may look cool, but if you’re looking for a genuine energy boost, you’d be better off eating them.
We do not recommend Elevacity Energy Patch to our readers.
The most popular consumer choice in 2020
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Phentaslim is making big waves in the diet world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Phentaslim to achieve their weight loss goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Watchdog Phentaslim review here.
Elevacity Energy Patch Key Features
Elevacity Energy Patch is a transdermal patch that claims to provide customers with a steady source of energy throughout the day. Like with nicotine patches, the idea behind this product is that the energy-boosting ingredients are absorbed through the skin to enter the bloodstream directly (rather than capsule-based ingredients that enter via the stomach or digestive system).
This unusual energy-boosting supplement is manufactured by Elevacity Global, a multi-level marketing company based in Texas. Elevacity sells a variety of health and wellness products, including patches, “smart coffee”, skin care products, and other assorted items. The company relies on its many independent distributors (whom they call “elepreneurs”), who are encouraged to buy large amounts of stock to sell on in their area. As with most MLM models, the company appears to prioritise signing up “elepreneurs” than actually designing products that customers would like to buy, with many of its supplements being little more than gimmicky toys. The company can be contacted via the details supplied on its official website.
How to Take Elevacity Energy Patch
The directions for use are as follows:
- Apply patch daily to an area with little or no hair, i.e., shoulder, back or chest. Avoid using any lotion or cream in the same area as it may inhibit absorption and the patch’s ability to stay adhered. Patch is not waterproof.
Elevacity Energy Patch Concerns:
- Design is gimmicky and may render it useless for many customers
- Ingredient quantities not listed for most ingredients
- Not protected by a true money-back guarantee
What Does Elevacity Energy Patch Claim To Do?
The Elevacity Energy Patch is designed to be applied to the skin and worn throughout the day. It supposedly provides a steady stream of energy rather than the sharp jolt expected from a serving of coffee. The manufacturers also claim that the patch supports the body’s “overall system”, meaning that it can increase customers’ natural energy over the long-term.
Does Elevacity Energy Patch Work?
The problem with topical patches that aren’t nicotine patches is that they cannot be expected to work. Under normal circumstances, the skin will not effectively absorb most materials that are applied to it. This might be because certain substances cannot be made into small enough particles to enter into the skin, and some customers may have too high a body-fat ratio to intake even the most readily-absorbed substances. Nicotine patches won’t work for everyone, and they work with one central ingredient – this product has well over a dozen, and it’s highly likely that few (or even none) will come close to the bloodstream.
In any case, the list of ingredients used for this product is truly baffling, combining nootropics with workout aids and more. Even if this were designed using regular capsules, we wouldn’t expect this set of ingredients to work particularly well.
What Are The Ingredients of Elevacity Energy Patch?
The ingredients found in Elevacity Energy Patch are listed below. Unfortunately, the manufacturers fail to provide ingredient quantities for the majority of the ingredients contained within the product, which can make it hard for customers to work out how effective the patches are. The quantities that are listed are correct for 1 patch.
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamine mononitrate) 50mg (3333% DV)
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 50mg (2941% DV)
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide) 50mg (250% DV)
- Vitamin B5 (as calcium D-pantothenate) 50mg (500% DV)
- Pantethine (Vitamin B5 derivative) 50mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 50mg (2500% DV)
- Folate (from folic acid and Quarterfolic (6S)-5-methylatrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt) 1000mcg (250% DV)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 1000mcg (16,667% DV)
- Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate) 450mg (113% DV)
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate) 300mg (9% DV)
- Zinc (as zinc L-monomethionine and zinc aspartate) 30mg (200% DV)
- Boron (as boron citrate/aspartate/glycinate complex) 3mg: These vitamins and minerals have likely been included to boost overall health. However, it is generally thought that a multivitamin topical patch is utterly useless, as the skin cannot absorb almost all vitamins and minerals (they need to be consumed orally). If this patch were effective, the quantities used in this product would be dangerously high. Source
Extreme Energy Complex
- Agmatax (Agmatine Sulfate): Agmatine Sulfate is thought by some to act as a useful form of pain relief, although most sports supplement manufacturers promote it as a way to improve performance and aid exercise recovery. Source
- Green Tea Extract (25mg caffeine): Green tea is high in a group of antioxidants called catechins. Studies have suggested that catechins, especially EGCG, increase thermogenesis in the body, helping to burn more calories. Its impact is small; one study found that green tea could not counteract a high-calorie diet, but it can help to speed up other weight loss efforts. Source
- Guarana Extract (Paullinia cupana) (110mg caffeine): A berry that is naturally high in caffeine, it is often found in energy drinks and diet pills. Source
- Cordyceps sinensis (CS-4 Strain yielding 8% cordycepic acid): This ingredient is a parasitic fungus that grows on caterpillar larvae in some regions of India. It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. There is limited evidence linking this ingredient with improved athletic performance and endurance. It may also boost the immune system, improve cognition and act as a mood enhancer. It appears to work by improving the body’s utilisation of oxygen, which could help the consumer to feel more focused, more awake, and more energetic. Source
- Maca Root Extract (Lepidium meyenii): This Peruvian plant has been used for numerous ailments, including male infertility and to boost the sex drive (in both men and women). However, a typical dose is 1.5 to 3 grams a day of Maca extract, far more than is found in this supplement. Source
- Kudzu Root Extract (Pueraria montana/Pueraria thumbergiana): This versatile vine has been linked with a variety of beneficial effects, including pain relief, improving exercise performance, aiding in weight loss efforts, and reducing alcohol dependency (although the evidence backing its various powers remains slightly weak). Source
- Trimethylglycine (as betaine anhydrous): Betaine can help relieve conditions associated with hardening in the arteries. Although it is thought by some to improve athletic performance, scientific trials have failed to show consistent results with trained/untrained men. It has never been linked with weight gain or digestive issues, and the dosage included in this product is too low to have any appreciable effect. Source
- CoQ-10 (as Kaneka QH Ubiquinol): Coenzymes assist the digestive system and may protect the heart. This particular coenzyme has been linked to cancer-curing processes and other important effects, although the evidence supporting it is weak. Source
- QU995 (Quercetin): Known for AMPK activation, quercetin has antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic properties. It tends not to produce dramatic or consistent effects when tested on humans when compared to in-vitro tests. Source
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract (std. to 3% rosavins): Rhodiola Rosea appears to improve endurance (as proven in rats), and it also appears to help stave off fatigue. It is not proven to work as a nootropic in non-fatigued consumers, but it does appear to provide limited cognitive benefits to consumers who are fatigued. Source
- GS15-4 Fermented Korean Panax Ginseng Extract: Panax Ginseng, sometimes also known as Korean or Asian Ginseng, is associated with improved cognition in fatigued subjects and slight decreases in muscle damage after exercise. It also appears to reduce fatigue, and consumers report feeling calmer after consumption. Source
- Sensoril Ashwagandha Root Extract (Withania somnifera): This Indian herb has a deserved reputation for combating anxiety, and is known to relieve stress and improve mood in a general sense. Source
- PrimaVie Shilajit Fulvic Acid: Shilajit is a sticky resin found in the Altai mountains of Mongolia, as well as from other mountainous areas, such as the Himalayas. Researchers suspect that it is of vegetable origin, but details are often vague. It is thought to be high in minerals in ionic form, and has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a rejuvenator and anti-aging compound. Many of the claims made about this substance’s potency appear to be exaggerated or completely fabricated. Source
- BioPQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt): Human trials suggest that PQQ has a neuroprotective role for elderly people, although no studies have been conducted with younger subjects). It may also help people to sleep better and feel less fatigued. Source
Does Elevacity Energy Patch Have Any Side Effects?
Due to the patch delivery mechanism, we wouldn’t expect this product to work, meaning that customers should expect few side effects (or benefits). If some customers do find it to be effective, they may experience the normal side effects associated with caffeine overconsumption, which include sleeplessness, an increased heart rate, jitters, headaches, and more.
Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not suitable for anyone under the age of 18. If you are taking any medications or are unsure about the suitability of this supplement for you, consult your doctor before purchase.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Elevacity Energy Patch?
Unfortunately, we were unable to find any customer reviews discussing the Elevacity Energy Patch online.
Does Elevacity Energy Patch Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Elevacity does not offer a money-back guarantee, as they will only accept returns of items that are unopened and in a re-saleable condition. Anyone choosing to return items to Elevacity (whether customer or “elepreneur”) must pay a 10% restocking fee, as well as any shipping fees.
Where Can I Buy Elevacity Energy Patch?
The Elevacity Energy Patch is available to buy online on the official Elevacity website, although there are hundreds of independent distributors selling the same products locally throughout the USA (prices may vary). Other online stores that stock this product include HM Herbs and Happy Coffee Life.
How does Elevacity Energy Patch compare to Phentaslim?
|Clinically Proven Ingredients
|Side Effect Free
|Positive Customer Reviews
The Diet Pills Watchdog does not recommend Elevacity Energy Patch.
#1 Consumer Choice 2020: Phentaslim
Thousands of customers have cut the fat with this fast and powerful thermogenic fat burner. Can suppress appetite, boost energy levels and elevate mood without the jitters.
See our Full Review here
- Over 100,000 satisfied customers
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FREE shipping and buy 3 get 1 FREE offers!
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.