Dieting is a long game, and most dieters will find that early successes are normally challenged by general features of daily life. Family barbeques, lavish work dinners, holidays in the sun – there are opportunities aplenty to ruin your diet through overindulging on special occasions, causing many to tragically give up their fight entirely. In these circumstances, a “cheat pill” that can suppress the appetite at key tactical moments is an attractive prospect; but do they work?
Below we take an in-depth look into the Envision Cheat Pill, to see whether this interesting concept is a savior for dieters, or another hyped-up failure.
Envision Cheat Pill Pros
- Reasonable price
- Ingredient quantities clearly listed
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Envision Cheat Pill Cons
- Product is unlikely to work as advertised
- Ingredient quantities are too low to be effective
- No independent customer reviews available on the Internet
Watchdog Rejected Diet Pills
Consider using the consumer #1 rated weight loss product – CLICK HERE
What You Need To Know About Envision Cheat Pill
Envision Cheat Pill is a weight loss supplement that is intended to be taken tactically during times of eating excess (such as a holiday or special occasion). The product is mainly intended to work as an appetite suppressant that can encourage dieters not to eat to excess, as well as having fat/carb blocking properties.
The Cheat Pill is manufactured by Complete Nutrition, an online and in-store supplement supplier based in the USA. Complete Nutrition seem to have a good reputation for customer service and for having knowledgeable and helpful employees, leading to more than a few dedicated fans on social media sites. The company offers a good money-back guarantee on all products and seems to respond quickly to comments or complaints posted to them.
What Are The Side Effects Of Envision Cheat Pill?
Envision Cheat Pill shouldn’t come with any side effects for the majority of customers, although a small minority may experience some mild issues. Chitosan and Hoodia can cause stomach cramps, constipation or gas on rare occasions, and chromium can sometimes cause headaches, confusion, nausea and skin irritation.
How Much Does Envision Cheat Pill Cost?
When buying online, the Cheat Pill costs $28.99 plus $5 shipping, with in-store prices likely similar. Dedicated Complete Nutrition customers can also sign up to their membership program for discounts (paying $10 a month in membership fees can save you $4 on every purchase of Envision Cheat Pill). This product is only available to buy directly from Complete Nutrition.
Our Verdict On Envision Cheat Pill
Here at Diet Pills Watchdog, we prefer that companies publish ingredient quantity information, and sometimes avoid recommending products simply because they hide this information. The Cheat Pill is a good example of why we do this.
Although a couple of key ingredients in this product have absolutely been proven to work as advertised, the dosage included within this mix is far, far too low to possibly be effective. Glucomannan really can work as an excellent appetite suppressant, but dieters will need to take 3g of it daily to see results; the Envision Cheat Pills contains a measly 450g in two capsules. The same issue can be seen with the other effective ingredient (white kidney bean). Put simply, these ingredients do nothing at such small doses, making the entire product pretty useless.
This is a profound shame, because Complete Nutrition’s business practices are for the most part pretty encouraging. The company offers a great money-back guarantee, is upfront with important information on their website, has reportedly helpful staff in-store and prices their products fairly. Unfortunately, the quality of the product does not meet up to the quality of Complete Nutrition’s business practices on this occasion!
We would not recommend Envision Cheat Pill to our readers.
The most popular consumer choice in 2017
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Phentaslim is making big waves in the diet world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Phentaslim to achieve their weight loss goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Watchdog Phentaslim review here.
Envision Cheat Pill Review
Envision Cheat Pill is a weight loss supplement that is intended to work as an appetite suppressant. On the official website promoting it, the Cheat Pill is said to be most effective when taken during times of temptation (such as vacations or holidays), so that dieters can avoid indulging so much that their diet goes astray.
This product is manufactured by Complete Nutrition, a supplement retailer that operates a number of high street stores and franchises. Complete Nutrition have created several of its own sports supplements, health supplements and weight loss products, and appear to have a commendable reputation for good customer service. The company can be contacted via the contact form provided on the website, and appears to also respond to customer comments posted on their various social media pages.
How to Take Envision Cheat Pill
The directions for use are as follows:
Take 2 capsules at least 30 minutes prior to your meal with at least 16 ounces of water.
Envision Cheat Pill Concerns:
- No independent customer reviews available on the Internet
- Ingredient quantities of key ingredients too low to be effective
- Product may not work as advertised
What Does Envision Cheat Pill Claim To Do?
Envision Cheat Pill is mainly advertised as an appetite suppressant, although it also contains other ingredients that claim to perform other functions. Each Cheat Pill contains a “fat-blocker” formula that is said to reduce fat absorption, and a “carb-blocker” formula that supposedly stop the body from absorbing starch.
Does Envision Cheat Pill Work?
Although many of the ingredients contained within the Envision Cheat Pill are known to help with weight loss, their effects are mostly minimal (sometimes as little as 1kg in weight loss). The only ingredients with a proven track record are glucomannan (as an appetite suppressant) and white kidney bean (as a weight loss aid).
Unfortunately, both of these active ingredients have been supplied in far too low a quantity to be effective. Glucomannan has been shown to successfully reduce appetite when 3g of it are ingested daily; the Cheat Pill contains a paltry 450mg, which will likely do nothing. Similarly, the recommended effective dosage for white kidney bean is 800mg daily (the Envision Cheat Pill contains just 50mg). We would ultimately expect this product to be highly ineffective as an appetite suppressant and fat/carb blocker.
What Are The Ingredients of Envision Cheat Pill?
The ingredients included in Envision Cheat Pill are listed below. The ingredient quantities that are listed are correct for 2 Envision Cheat Pills.
Stimulant-Free Fat Blocker 850mg
Appetite Suppressing Formula 500mg
- Glucomannan Root (Amorphophallus Konjac) 450mg: This fiber comes from the root of konjac. The powder absorbs water upon contact and becomes gel-like in consistency; it not only helps to fill the stomach, but slows down digestion, meaning that the dieter can go for longer before feeling hungry again. There are numerous studies that show glucomannan use leads to weight loss without making any other changes.
- Hoodia (Hoodia Gordonii) 50mg: This plant extract was eaten traditionally in the South African bush to stave off hunger. There is almost no clinical evidence that actually proves that it works, and far more studies that show that the product is ineffective and unsafe, frequently causing a wide range of side effects.
Advanced Carb Blocker 150mg
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract 100mg: An herb traditionally used in Indian medicine, several studies have shown that gymnema sylvestre can support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Research into its role in weight loss is still in preliminary stages, but a few studies are publishing promising results. However, as this leaf often lowers blood glucose levels, this may actually cause sugar cravings in the consumer, perhaps even encouraging them to eat more often.
- White Kidney Bean Seed Extract 50mg: One study in humans showed that participants who consumed white kidney bean extract, in addition to being on a multi-component weight loss programs (diet, exercise and behavioral intervention) lost more weight when compared to those who just followed the multi-component diet. Research also suggests that white kidney bean does not decrease the absorption of starch.
- Chromium Picolinate 400mcg: This is used primarily to lower fasting blood sugar levels and to lower insulin levels in people who have type 2 diabetes. In terms of its potential effect upon weight loss, it is possible that taking chromium picolinate by mouth for 2 to 3 months might produce a small weight loss of about 1.1 kg. This is obviously an incredibly small amount of weight loss, but studies are still inconclusive.
Does Envision Cheat Pill Have Any Side Effects?
Some of the ingredients in the Envision Cheat Pill may cause side effects for a tiny minority of people, although most won’t experience adverse effects. Chitosan sometimes causes mild stomach pains, constipation and gas. Some people also experience issues with chromium after repeated use, leading to itching, headaches, dizziness, nausea, and impaired thinking.
Hoodia can cause stomach or intestinal issues, and is thought by some to increase the risk of developing diabetes or liver issues.
Do not exceed recommended serving size. Use only as directed. Not intended for use by persons under 18 or by those with a serious medical condition. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Please consult your physician before using this product. Do not use if tamper resistant seal is broken.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Envision Cheat Pill?
There are no independent customer reviews for this product available on the Internet. The product page for the Cheat Pill has one comment on it that says very little, although it does say that the customer clicked a button to recommend the product to others.
We were able to find a little bit of feedback on the manufacturer, Complete Nutrition, on their Facebook page. In the absence of anything more informative, we have included a few of those comments below, many of which praise the manufacturer for their good customer service.
Been using this company for nearly three years no and they are the best group of people with the best products. They really do care about every person’s goals that walks through the door.
Excellent service! These guys truly know what they are talking about when it comes to working out and supplement knowledge.
I recommend all their supplements. Some of the best products on the market.
The customer service that I tried to get was horrible… I sincerely hope you can find better solutions for this in the future so no one else has to go through all of this.
Does Envision Cheat Pill Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Complete Nutrition offer a full, 30-day money-back guarantee on all products. Customers are free to contact customer service by email (email@example.com) if at all dissatisfied with their purchased product. Customer service agents will handle the complaint from there, and customers should expect a full refund. Items purchased online can only be dealt with via email, and items purchased in-store should be returned to the store that they were purchased from.
Where Can I Buy Envision Cheat Pill?
The Envision Cheat Pill is available to buy online from the official Complete Nutrition website, and can be found in-store at one of Complete Nutrition’s shops (located throughout the USA). A pack containing 90 capsules costs $28.99 (plus an average of $5 shipping) from the official website. In-store prices are unknown, although they are likely to be similar. Complete Nutrition “members” can access a discount for the Cheat Pill, making it $24.99 (although membership costs are fairly pricey themselves – $10 monthly or $60 annually).
#1 Consumer Choice 2017: Phentaslim
Thousands of customers have cut the fat with this fast and powerful thermogenic fat burner. Can suppress appetite, boost energy levels and elevate mood without the jitters.
- Over 100,000 satisfied customers
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FREE shipping and buy 3 get 1 FREE offers!
< Click here to Read our Full Review >