Below we take an in-depth look at Forever Therm to see whether it can aid weight loss.
Forever Therm appears to be a promising weight loss aid, based upon the customer reviews for the product. However, there is a lack of detailed information provided about the doses of each of the individual active ingredients. Without this knowledge, it is impossible to establish the actual effectiveness of the product. It is also impossible to determine how likely it is that consumers could develop side effects whilst taking this supplement.
The actual ingredients list is a mixture of clinically proven weight loss aids (green tea and caffeine from numerous sources), and ingredients that are commonly used in weight loss supplements despite a lack of clinical support from human-based research (green coffee bean and raspberry ketone).
When purchased from the official Forever Living website, a single bottle of Forever Therm costs $22.79 plus delivery charges.
Whilst the manufacturer states that they offer a 100% product satisfaction guarantee, they do not specify whether or not this covers opened or used products. Damaged, defective and unopened products are definitely covered by the returns policy, which covers 30 days from the date of purchase.
Forever Therm Review
Forever Therm is a metabolism boosting weight loss aid that is manufactured and sold by Forever Living. The manufacturers state that as well as boosting the metabolism, the product will also increase energy levels, provide anti-oxidant support and help to normalise blood sugar levels (which could help to reduce food cravings between meals).
Forever Living is a supplement manufacturer that makes ‘wellness and beauty products’ and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona. The company appears to operate on a multi-level marketing business model, with independent sales consultants, also known as Forever Business Owners, selling the company’s products in exchange for a commission on sales.
Customers can contact the company using the information found on the official Forever Living website.
How to Take Forever Therm
Take 2 tablets of Forever Therm™ daily. You can take one tablet in the morning and one at lunch, or take both tablets in the morning – whichever is most convenient for you. It is suggested not to take Forever Therm™ after 6pm, due to its natural caffeine content.
The individual doses of the active ingredients in Forever Therm are unknown, as the product contains a proprietary formula. This means that it is difficult to establish both the effectiveness of the product, and the likelihood of side effects occurring.
Green Tea, Green Coffee Bean and Guarana are all sources of naturally occurring caffeine. Caffeine is known to boost the metabolism for a few hours after consumption, and may have a very mild effect upon the appetite, although this is short lived. Green tea also contains a variety of catechins. Some of these, especially EGCG have been linked with increased thermogenesis in the body. Thermogenesis is the creation of heat, which burns calories in the process, and so could contribute to weight loss efforts.
Forever Therm Concerns:
- Proprietary Formula- no individual ingredient quantities provided
- Appears to be very high in caffeine
Green Coffee Bean is often viewed as an incredibly strong weight loss aid, but this opinion is based upon a fraudulent clinical trial that was retracted in 2014. Other than it being a source of caffeine, there is currently no evidence to suggest that this ingredient could aid significant amounts of weight loss.
Raspberry Ketone has never been tested in humans for weight loss purposes, and so it is unknown whether the promising results seen in test tube studies and tests in rodents would be replicated when the ingredient is consumed orally, or even what dosage should be consumed.
What Does Forever Therm Claim To Do?
The manufacturers of Forever Therm provide the following summary of the benefits of their weight loss supplement:
- May boost metabolism to help you achieve your weight management goals, when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program.
- Provides powerful botanicals and nutrients to help support thermogenesis.
Does Forever Therm Work?
The available customer reviews do suggest that this product works to aid some weight loss. However, the majority of customer reviews for Forever Therm are very short, and provide no details about exactly how effective the product is. It is possible that customers note an energy boost, but no weight loss, and still give the product a high star rating, as this matches their own goals or expectations for the product.
There is one customer review that states that the product causes side effects associated with a very high caffeine content, and warns other potential consumers who are sensitive to caffeine to avoid this product.
Forever Therm’s ingredients list consists of a proprietary formula, and so it is unknown just how much caffeine is present in the diet pill, or the dose of any other active ingredient. However, if the active ingredients of green tea and guarana are present in the proper doses, Forever Therm could theoretically aid some weight loss by mildly increasing both the metabolic rate of the body and thermogenesis in the body for a few hours after consumption. Green Coffee Bean is not hugely effective as a weight loss aid as the only component that has any clinical support is caffeine, which is already present in this supplement from other ingredients.
Raspberry Ketone has never been tested in humans, and so it is unknown whether it actually aids weight loss when taken orally in large doses.
Overall, several of the active ingredients have some clinical support, but there are also some ingredients that are likely to be ineffective at aiding fat and weight loss. Forever Therm could aid some weight loss, but results are unlikely to be dramatic.
What Are The Ingredients of Forever Therm?
The ingredients used in Forever Therm are detailed below. The ingredients provided are per serving of two tablets.
- Vitamin C 150 mg (250% RDA)
- Vitamin B1 1 mg (67% RDA): Also known as thiamine. The NHS states that thiamine is important for helping to break down and release energy from food. This may be relevant for maintaining a healthy metabolic rate, but in the majority of cases people can obtain all the thiamine they require from their daily diet.
- Vitamin B2 1.7 mg (100% RDA): This vitamin is used for keeping the eyes, skin and nervous system healthy, as well as helping the body to release energy from carbohydrates. It is naturally present in milk, eggs, rice and fortified breakfast cereals, and so people should be able to get their daily guideline amounts from a healthy balanced diet.
- Niacin 10 mg (50% RDA): Vitamin B3, or Niacin, is responsible for helping to produce energy from consumed food, as well as helping keep the nervous and digestive systems healthy. Niacin can be easily sourced in adequate amounts from a balanced diet. Persistent excessive consumption of niacin has been linked with increased rates of obesity in American Children.
- Vitamin B6 8 mg (400% RDA): Vitamin B6 has several important functions in the body, including ‘allowing the body to use and store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food’. Whilst taking excess amounts of vitamin B6 will not infinitely improve this ability, a deficiency could make it more difficult to lose weight. Vitamin B6 is naturally present in a wide variety of foods, including meat, cereals, bread and vegetables, and is often included in fortified breakfast cereals.
- Folate 400 mcg (100% RDA)
- Vitamin B12 500 mcg (8,333% RDA): Vitamin B12 is naturally present in many foods, primarily meat, fish and dairy products. It has several roles, including aiding in releasing energy from consumed food, and keeping the nervous system healthy. It may be that a deficiency hinders weight loss, but taking excess amounts could be, according to the NHS, potentially harmful.
- Pantothenic Acid 40 mg (400% RDA)
- Proprietary Forever Therm Blend 1114 mg
- Green Tea extract (leaves): Green tea is high in a group of antioxidants called catechins. Studies have suggested that catechins increase thermogenesis in the body, whilst caffeine increases energy expenditure by boosting the metabolism slightly for a few hours.
- Guarana Seed extract: A berry that is naturally high in caffeine, it is often an ingredient in energy drinks and diet pills. Numerous studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness, as well as mildly boosting the metabolism. The effects shown in studies are small, and some studies are inconclusive.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: Contains caffeine. Whilst it was thought that this ingredient was a significant aid in weight loss, the relevant research has been discredited as it was fraudulent. Currently there is no evidence that it aids with weight loss more than any other source of caffeine.
See our article for more details: https://www.dietpillswatchdog.com/green-coffee-bean
- Raspberry Ketones: Although it can be extracted from raspberries, as the name suggests, the majority of raspberry ketone that is used in supplements is lab-synthesised, as this is a more cost effective option. Whilst there is a small amount of evidence that raspberry ketone can cause weight loss in rats, there have never been any human trials on the potential weight loss effects of raspberry ketone.
Does Forever Therm Have Any Side Effects?
There are several ingredients that have been used in Forever Therm that could cause a range of side effects. One customer review reported experiencing numerous side effects associated with a high dose of caffeine.
Raspberry ketone is an under-researched product, especially in the quantities found in supplements. Whilst it is considered safe for use in food in small doses, the higher doses used in supplements could cause jitteriness and other symptoms. Some users of raspberry ketone have reported feeling ‘weak’, restlessness, insomnia, chest pains, headaches and nausea. Some people have also had allergic reactions to raspberry ketone based supplements, with symptoms including itching, rashes, trouble breathing and a racing heart-rate.
Significant quantities of caffeine can cause side effects such as headaches, increased urination, dehydration, jitteriness, increased heart rate, increased blood pressure, heart palpitations and problems sleeping. Green tea can also cause constipation.
Because the manufacturers do not disclose the quantity of caffeine per serving, we advise all consumers to avoid all other sources of caffeine whilst using this product in order to minimise the chances of side effects occurring. This includes tea, coffee, and energy drinks.
Not intended for use by persons younger than 18 or by those with a serious medical condition. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Please consult your physician before using this product if you are unsure about the suitability of this supplement for you. Not suitable for anyone who is sensitive to caffeine and other stimulant ingredients. Not suitable for anyone with high blood pressure, or any other cardiac-related health issues.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Forever Therm?
There are several customer reviews for Forever Therm that have been left on amazon sales pages for the product.
Do not buy these tablets if you are sensitive to caffeine or headaches. I took them for 2 weeks felt amazing and had loads of energy at first and then started to suffer terrible insomnia and headaches. I had 3 migraines in a week! Never would buy these again or recommend them to anyone. They are dangerous, I’ve have been really ill and that is not enough information on the packaging to clearly state what is in them.
Ordered came the next day very pleased with this product do as stated
Curbs appetite and gives me energy!
Excellent product would buy again
Works really good.
Does Forever Therm Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Fovever Living states that they have a 100% Product Satisfaction Guarantee. However, they do not explicitly state whether or not their returns policy covers opened or used products. Consumers who are seeking a refund on opened products should contact the company before sending the return to ensure that they are covered.
Retail customers are guaranteed 100% product satisfaction. Within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, a Retail Customer may (a) obtain a new replacement for any defective product; or (b) cancel the purchase, return the product and obtain a full refund. In all cases, proper notice, proof of timely purchase and timely return of the product is required to be given to source of purchase. FLP reserves the right to reject repetitive returns. When FLP products are acquired from or through an FLP distributor, that distributor is the primary party responsible for customer satisfaction by exchanging the product or refunding the money.
Where Can I Buy Forever Therm?
When purchased from the official Forever Living website, a single bottle of Forever Therm costs $22.79 plus delivery charges.
The product can also be purchased from Forever Living Distributors, who sell the company’s products in exchange for a commission on the sales that they make.
Forever Therm is also sold via amazon’s UK website, where a single bottle of 60 tablets costs £33.28 with free delivery in the UK.
Amazon’s international website also stocks the product. Here a single bottle of 60 tablets costs $17.20 plus shipping costs.