In recent years, the popularity of probiotic supplements has soared, as experts and nutritionists play up their importance to general health (in much the same way as vitamins). Naturally found in a number of common and easy-to-find foodstuffs (such as yoghurts, certain cheeses and sauerkraut), “friendly” probiotic bacteria can help to re-balance the gut, reduce bloating and intestinal discomfort, and even help dieters to lose weight.
Below we take an in-depth look at Hyperbiotics Pro-15, to see whether this extremely popular product offers customers strong benefits for a good price.
Hyperbiotics Pro-15 Pros
- Official website and product information sections are informative and clear
- Product seems to work as advertised and enjoys mostly high praise from customers
- Money back guarantee
- Unlikely to come with side effects
- Relatively inexpensive
Hyperbiotics Pro-15 Cons
- Probiotic supplements will not offer benefits to all customers
- A minority of customers have complained that the product does not work
Consider using the consumer #1 rated weight loss product – CLICK HERE
What You Need To Know About Hyperbiotics Pro-15
Hyperbiotics Pro-15 is a probiotic supplement that appears to enjoy considerable popularity on Amazon, where it is the number 1 most sold probiotic supplement on the website. Like all probiotic supplements, Hyperbiotics Pro-15 works by introducing “friendly” bacteria to the customer’s digestive system, helping to reduce the impact of harmful bacteria, prevent the incidence of digestive problems, and improve the gut’s ability to absorb nutrients. Hyperbiotics Pro-15 is distinguishable from other probiotic products due to its use of small “pearl tablets” in place of capsules, a process which is said to allow the product to work more effectively in the gut for longer.
This interesting product is manufactured by Hyperbiotics, a probiotic specialist from the USA. Hyperbiotics project an image of professionalism and confidence on their website, supplying abundant materials explaining how their product works. The company also offers a money back guarantee on all products, and claims to manufacture all product as part of a multi-stage process conducted in a GMP-certified laboratory.
What Are The Side Effects Of Hyperbiotics Pro-15?
Probiotic supplements are not normally associated with side effects. In the first few days after taking Hyperbiotics Pro-15, some customers may experience mild gas, bloating, diarrhoea, or stomach upset, although these symptoms should subside promptly. More serious allergic reactions are possible, although rare. This product should be avoided by those experiencing serious health problems or those with serious immune system issues.
How Much Does Hyperbiotics Pro-15 Cost?
From all retailers where it is sold online, Hyperbiotics Pro-15 costs around $25 plus shipping and handling. Free shipping is sometimes available on bulk purchases, and customers can often make savings by signing onto an auto-ship program. Alongside the official Hyperbiotics website, we saw this product available to buy on the websites for Target and Amazon, although it appears to be sold from many stores.
Our Verdict On Hyperbiotics Pro-15
Probiotic supplements are probiotic supplements – they often work and they do what they say on the tin. Deciding on the best product often means looking at the little details to see which one rises above the others.
From the off, Hyperbiotics come across as a great and reputable manufacturer. The company exudes professionalism on their official website, seemingly doing everything by the book in terms of manufacturing and customer service. They offer a money back guarantee with no pre-conditions, and seem attentive to customer concerns (often replying to complaints or comments in a relatively helpful way).
The customer reviews we found for this product were generally highly positive, suggesting that the ingredient balance used in the mix is getting results for people. Most customer reviews noted a decrease in gas, bloating and intestinal discomfort, with a few also happily reporting a boost in energy or a reduction in weight. Many also seemed to be happy with the “pearl” delivery system, with the general consensus being that the smaller pills were easier to take and digest than normal capsules. Hyperbiotics Pro-15 is relatively cheap too, creating big savings for those that feel the need to rely regularly on products like these.
To be clear, probiotic supplements like these are not magic pills that are good for everyone – they simply help to re-balance the gut flora of those who are currently suffering from an imbalance. However, Hyperbiotics Pro-15 represents a great investment for those who are suffering with an issue, as it is generally thought to work well for a low price (there is also a money back guarantee there if anyone is dissatisfied for any reason). If you’re looking for a probiotic, you can’t do much better!
We would recommend Hyperbiotics Pro-15 to our readers!
The most popular consumer choice in 2018
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Phentaslim is making big waves in the diet world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Phentaslim to achieve their weight loss goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Watchdog Phentaslim review here.
Hyperbiotics Pro-15 Review
Hyperbiotics Pro-15 is a probiotic supplement that offers a blend of friendly and harmless gut bacteria. Like most probiotic supplements, the Hyperbiotics Pro-15 formula is designed to help fix digestive issues and improve the body’s overall health, although it is distinctive in its use of “time-released pearls” in favour of capsules.
This generally positive product is manufactured by Hyperbiotics, an American company that specialises in probiotic and prebiotic supplements. Hyperbiotics come across as enthusiastic and thorough on their product pages, with lots of information and data provided throughout the official website. The company argues that their products are superior to other competitors due to their patented delivery system, which reportedly ensures that supplements like Hyperbiotics Pro-15 are 15x more effective than others. The company can be reached via the contact details supplied on their official website.
How to Take Hyperbiotics Pro-15
The direction for use are as follows:
Take 2 pearls once per day. Increase your dosage when needed. If you are in search of more intense support or have just completed a round of antibiotics, you can take 3-5 pearls each day. It’s also a good idea to increase your dosage just before and during travel as it often exposes you to temporary digestive and immune stress. It’s OK to take on an empty stomach (though not required). Store in a cool, dry place (or fridge/freezer if you don’t live in a cool, dry place).
Hyperbiotics Pro-15 Concerns:
- Not all customer reviews are positive
- Probiotic supplements may not be suitable for all customers
What Does Hyperbiotics Pro-15 Claim To Do?
Like most probiotic supplements, the Hyperbiotics Pro-15 is said to help balance the levels of friendly bacteria in the gut, thus easing digestive problems such as gas, bloating, and irregularity. This is then said to positively impact general health and wellbeing, lift mood and energy levels, and even help customers to maintain their ideal body weight.
For the most part, Hyperbiotics seem to assume that most customers know the benefits of probiotics and more heavily advertise Hyperbiotics Pro-15’s delivery system. The unusual “pearls” that this product uses in place of capsules are said to help protect the bacteria from the harsh stomach environment, ensuring that the product is 15x more effective than competitors. The company also argues that this patented delivery system (known as “Bio-Tract”) releases bacteria directly into the gut slowly throughout the day, which avoids side effects such as gastrointestinal discomfort.
The full list of benefits mentioned on the official website are as follows:
- Aids digestion
- Helps customers absorb the nutrients from their food and vitamins
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases energy levels
- Supports brain function and mental clarity
- Promotes optimal body weight
Does Hyperbiotics Pro-15 Work?
Probiotics are generally thought to work as advertised if the product is balanced correctly, with doctors often prescribing good products as a way to help patients solve annoying digestive issues. Probiotic supplements help to restore the gut’s supply of “good” bacteria, helping the digestive system to function properly, extract the right nutrients from food, and prevent discomfort, bloating or gas. It’s important to remember that supplements like these won’t help everyone in all situations, but those suffering with digestive issues could certainly see welcome improvements.
Judging whether the ingredient balance used by Hyperbiotics Pro-15 is particularly great really requires looking at customer reviews. Fortunately for Hyperbiotics Pro-15 and Hyperbiotics, this product seems to be relatively well-liked by customers, with many former customers claiming to have overcome the symptoms of IBS, bloating and gas whilst using it. Some customers have also reported losing moderate amount of weight whilst using Hyperbiotics Pro-15.
What Are The Ingredients of Hyperbiotics Pro-15?
The ingredients used in Hyperbiotics Pro-15 are listed below. Customers should note that the ingredient quantities listed are correct for 1 pearl tablet.
- Prebiotic Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 25mg: Fructo-oligosaccharides are plant sugars that pass into the intestines undigested. They then bulk up bowel mass and encourage the growth of “friendly” bacteria. Source
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend 5 billion CFU:
- L. plantarum: This probiotic also help to beat off “bad” bacteria, while also performing functions that help to repair the intestinal lining. Source
- L. fermentum: This relatively understudied bacterial strain is known to act as an antioxidant. It may also boost immunity, lower cholesterol and alleviate inflammation (amongst other roles). Source
- L. acidophilus: The most commonly used probiotic in supplements, L. acidophilus creates an unfriendly environment for “bad” bacteria when it breaks down. Supplementing is often thought to be an all-purpose way of restoring the healthy balance of bacteria in the gut. Source
- B. infantis: Most commonly used by infants to breakdown the lactic acid in breast milk, this strain of bacteria can also provide overall health benefits and a reduction in discomfort after eating. Source
- L. casei: Various studies have shown that L. casei is effective at helping to relieve gastrointestinal issues, and has also been known to positively impact problems like obesity and arthritis. Source
- B. longum: This strain strongly inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria, thus reducing the incidence of constipation, inflammatory bowel conditions, and high cholesterol levels. Source
- L. rhamnosus: This strain is thought to be an effective probiotic for preventing diarrhoea in both adults and children, although no studies have been conducted to check its suitability for supplementation. Source
- B. lactis: According to a study published in 2006, B. lactis is said to reduce the risk of individuals contracting diarrhoea after a change in water sources (perhaps due to travelling). It also helps to relieve constipation and decrease colon inflammation. Source
- L. reuteri: This probiotic bacteria may prove beneficial for cholesterol levels, reducing the potential for ulcers, boosting female urinary tract and vaginal health, and infant gastrointestinal health. Source
- L. salivarius: In general, this probiotic is known for its ability to alleviate intestinal disease and improve the body’s overall wellbeing. Source
- L. paracasei: Along with more common benefits such as relieving diarrhea, L. paracasei has also been found to reduce the effects of chronic fatigue syndrome. Source
- L. gasseri: Although less well-known than other probiotic bacteria, lactobacillus gasseri has a great reputation for helping dieters to maintain a healthy weight. In scientific trials, dieters taking l. gasseri supplements have enjoyed a reduction in abdominal body fat and waist size. Source
- B. bifidum: This probiotic has been linked with a range if beneficial effects, most prominently in the immune and digestive systems. It appears to have a range of miscellaneous benefits as well, including an ability to restore alcohol-damaged-livers, to treat diarrhoea, and prevent cancer. Source
- B. breve: This probiotic has been known to reduce constipation gas, bloating and diarrhoea. Its main role of fermenting sugars also helps to aid digestion in general. Source
- S. thermophilus: This strain can help to preserve colon health and can generally boost the immune system. As this probiotic breaks down lactose, it could be used as a way to help lactose-intolerant users process dairy products. Source
Does Hyperbiotics Pro-15 Have Any Side Effects?
Probiotic supplements are not known for having particularly bad side effects, although some customers may experience some temporary mild annoyances. In some cases, customers have experienced diarrhoea, gas, bloating, and stomach upset for the first couple of days after use. Miscellaneous allergic reactions are also possible in very rare cases. Avoid taking supplements like these if you suffer with serious health problems or suffer with immune system problems.
Please consult your healthcare practitioner before using any nutritional supplement, especially if you are taking medications on a regular basis, anticipate surgery, or are otherwise under medical supervision. Product not intended for use by children under 18 or women who are pregnant or lactating.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Hyperbiotics Pro-15?
Hyperbiotics Pro-15 is one of the most popular probiotic supplements on Amazon, with well in excess of 6000 reviews available on the American Amazon page alone. The vast majority of these reviews are highly positive, with customers seemingly happy with the way the product works, its lack of side effects and the handy small size of the capsules. Negative reviews state that the product or capsule fail to work, with some former customers claiming that the “pearl tablet” system is faulty under the famous (and slightly flawed) milk test.
I have been taken this product about two weeks and I’m really love this product I haven’t go bathroom regularly since I was born my mom told me and I always had problems…. until I found this product. Since I have been taking this Hyperbiotics Pro-15 probiotics I have been going bath room not only one time a day sometimes three times a day…. it never happened in my life other than night before I took some kind of laxative pill or tea so for that I’m so in love with this product…. and I ordered two more already…….
My 12 year old son has lived with severe constipation for his entire life… I decided to add a homeopathic remedy, Hyperbiotics Pro-15 for adults, to his daily supplements. With taking only one pearl daily for a week, my son has finally had his first normal bowel movement in his lifetime… Of course, my son is relieved physically like he has never been before, living with less stress and anxiety from GI relief.
I reluctantly had to be treated with antibiotics, which I know totally wreck my body’s
good bacteria. So I bought these to get some balance back. They are easy to take and better value than most on the market.
Great product, give my father 2 a day, and he notes better regularity and feels better with more energy, better sugar control
I hoped so much that these Hyperbiotics HYPERBIOTICS PRO-15 Probiotic pearls would help me with my digestive problems like stomach pain and bloating after some meals.
Unfortunately I couldn’t feel any difference at all. I then read some reviews about the product (again), and I decided to make the test of the pearls… This was a test where some pearls were powdered and mixed with milk and some of them made the milk curdle after some hours. I powdered 2 pearls and mixed them with milk and left the bowl on the table at room temperature during the night. The next morning absolutely nothing had happened to the milk. No curdle at all. So I think this means that there is no active bacteria in the pearls.
Does Hyperbiotics Pro-15 Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Hyperbiotics offer a clear money back guarantee on their official website, although they provide no details about how the process works. According to the manufacturer, all purchases are protected by a guarantee, and customers can obtain a refund for any reason, with no questions asked. However, the process that customers need to follow to obtain a refund is not explained, and the timeframe that customers have to return their product is not stated. We recommend contacting customer service for clarification if interested in seeking a refund, although those wanting one should get one according to the rules.
Where Can I Buy Hyperbiotics Pro-15?
Hyperbiotics Pro-15 is available to buy online from Amazon, Target, the official Hyperbiotics website, and several others. It should also be available to buy in numerous health stores and supermarkets throughout the USA.
Prices are similar from all retailers. The cheapest price for the standard 60-capsule pack is $24.46 from Amazon. The same pack retails for $25 from the Hyperbiotics webstore and from Target. Bulk orders earn you free shipping from the Hyperbiotics webstore (except for international customers, most of whom should expect to pay $10 in shipping for each order).
How does Hyperbiotics Pro-15 compare to Phentaslim?
|Clinically Proven Ingredients|
|Side Effect Free|
|Positive Customer Reviews|
Hyperbiotics Pro-15 Rating
Price / Guarantee
Diet Pills Watchdog approves Hyperbiotics Pro-15.
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.