Invigor8 is a weight loss brand that comes from Biomedical Research Laboratories, LLC. The company is based in San Diego California and is a global nutrition company focused on sports supplements, natural remedies, and animal products, specifically for horses and racehorses. You are encouraged to sign up to an auto ship program if you buy Invigor8 Fat Burner direct from the Invigor8 website.
Invigor8 Fat Burner is marketed as a stimulant free fat burner, but in our opinion it is unlikely to work as described. Although the supplement contains some well known materials such as raspberry ketone, green coffee extract, and garcinia cambogia, there is no real evidence that these will have anything more than a mild or placebo effect. Invigor8 Fat Burner is expensive and although it is covered by a guarantee if you buy from the website, you are encouraged to sign up to autoship and receive regular shipments of product each month, and your bank card charged automatically.
Buy from the official Invigor8 website and you can get a reduction if you sign up to the Subscribe and Save option. We do not advise this as auto ship agreements can be very difficult to cancel, and there is absolutely no reason why you should take this supplement long term.
You can also buy Invigor8 Fat Burner from Amazon USA where 1 x bottle of 60 capsules costs $49.95.
Invigor8 Fat Burner is also on sale from Amazon UK for the joke price of £154.49. Nobody appears to have ever bought it.
There are literally thousands of fat burner supplements like this on the market that promise weight loss support via some touted so called miracle herbal ingredients but as with all of them, Invigor8 Fat Burner is unlikely to work in the way as described. There is just no evidence that these ingredients will promote weight loss and although some of them show promise, it is too early to make these claims about such unproven substances.
In addition we have concerns about the focus on getting customers to sign up to auto ship, because these so called subscribe and save options can be difficult to cancel. And you really need to ask yourself why you should want to take an unproven supplement for months on end?
Invigor8 Fat Burner Review
Invigor8 Fat Burner is a supplement that claims to help you lose weight by burning fat, increasing the speed of the metabolism, suppressing appetite, and improving mood and energy. These are the usual claims of any fat burner but unlike most fat burners on the market, Invigor8 does not include stimulants or chemical ingredients.
Invigor8 Fat Burner contains ingredients derived from fruit and herbal extracts. The principle component is green tea extract which is high in antioxidants called catechins, and according to some research these can increase the speed of the metabolism and so increase weight loss.
There are also well known names such as raspberry ketones, green coffee bean extract, and garcinia cambogia. These three ingredients have been very big in supplement use in recent years and although the clinical evidence is not actually that strong for any of them, this has not stopped them being touted as miracle cures for weight gain.
How to Take Invigor8 Fat Burner
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule twice a day 30-45 minutes before meals for 3 days to assess your tolerance
- Continue with 2 capsules twice a day before meals
- For maximum results, accustomed users may take 2 capsules, three times a day before meals
Unusually Invigor8 has looked at the mental side of weight loss with the inclusion of Bacopa leaf extract, a natural plant often taken for its nootropic effects, and the aim here is that it will reduce the need for comfort eating.
The final ingredients are included for their supposed effects upon hormones. Forskolin is a natural chemical derived from a plant root which is being investigated for its effects upon hormones and is often taken as a testosterone booster, there is Chrysin which again is believed to increase the body’s testosterone, and olive leaf extract which is said to increase thyroid hormones.
It is important to remember that even herbal ingredients can be powerful and sometimes dangerous in supplement form. Check out the ingredients tab to find out more.
Invigor8 Fat Burner Concerns:
- If you take 6 capsules a day as recommended your 60ct bottle will only last 10 days
- Although the limited research into the ingredients suggests they are safe, long term safety is unknown
- No real evidence that the supplement will live up to claims of the advertising
Invigor8 Fat Burner comes from Biomedical Research Laboratories, LLC an American company based in San Diego California.
There are only two products under the Invigor8 brand; this fat burner and a protein shake called Superfood Shake which you can use in combination with the supplement.
Biomedical Research Laboratories markets supplement brands for a wide range of purposes including a cycling brand called Epo Boost, Trifuel an energy drink, and some products designed for race horses such as Epo Equine.
What Does Invigor8 Fat Burner Claim To Do?
According to the product advertising,
“While every other fat burner on the market is bulked up with artificial stimulants, new INVIGOR8 weight-loss formula contains only the highest quality, natural ingredients for producing clean energy, boosting metabolism and controlling appetite while preserving muscle.”
“The natural appetite suppressants in INVIGOR8 help reduce cravings throughout the day and between meals.”
“INVIGOR8 Fat Burner & Appetite Suppressant is free of artificial ingredients and contains no harmful synthetic stimulants. The synergies inherent in these carefully selected ingredients promote faster weight loss for you.”
There is no evidence provided that any of this is really true, or that the ingredients will work well in combination and achieve weight loss results.
The website is very slick and professional, and features images of beautiful toned bodies measuring their superbly flat stomachs with a tape measure.
According to the advertising Invigor8 “want you to succeed in your quest to finally beat that belly fat, master your muffin top or thin out those thunder thighs!”
We can’t believe that these commonplace weight issues have ever been a problem for the super fit toned models used in the advertising, but we guess this is to give the rest of us some hope!
Not all the product information makes sense. In fact the advertising mentions ingredients that don’t even show up in this supplement, and may not even exist.
No kidding. INVIGOR8 Fat Burner will keep those nagging cravings at bay between meals, while pure thermogenic ingredients like Forskoholii root extract and raspberry ketones melt away fat throughout your busy day. All the while, extracts of Bacopa leaf and gardenia fruit will be pumping up your mental focus, mood, and energy level.
No kidding! Gardenia fruit pumping up your mental focus? We guess they mean Garcinia but we are concerned about the lack of attention to detail here.
Let’s hope they are more careful in the lab and don’t mix up the invigor8 Fat Burner formula with the animal products.
Does Invigor8 Fat Burner Work?
No, it probably won’t work as described. There is a lack of evidence for most of the ingredients, and this supplement is not going to melt away fat or pump up your mental focus as described. That said Invigor8 Fat Burner does contain green tea extract which may help increase the speed of the metabolism as claimed, and evidence suggests this one ingredient may have a weight loss effect that is better than caffeine alone (present in the green tea)
The problem with Invigor8 Fat Burner is that it contains over hyped ingredients, such as green coffee bean extract, garcinia, and raspberry ketones that are fast becoming discredited as people find out more about the lack of evidence, and the fact that they don’t really work for most people.
All the claims are based on inadequate clinical testing of the various ingredients but have ignored basic scientific facts such as the serving size, whether or not they have ever been tested on humans, or whether the components are actually proven to work.
What Are The Ingredients of Invigor8 Fat Burner?
A good point about this supplement is that it comes with a clear ingredients profile. Serving size is equal to 2 capsules.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (330mg): Clinical research has found that green tea has proven health benefits and the antioxidants (ECGC epigallocatechin-3-gallate and polyphenols) found to have anti obesity and fat burning properties because of the effects upon the metabolism. According to some clinical investigation, Green tea combined with resistance training may lead to a decrease in body fat. Source
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (200mg): Research results indicate that slight weight loss may be caused by chlorogenic acid – present in unroasted or green coffee beans, which appears to inhibit glucose into the blood stream. However there are serious concerns about some of the clinical evidence that has been used to prove this ingredient. Despite hundreds of articles about Green Coffee an investigation found that all random controlled trials were carried out on very small amounts of people for a very limited time. The safety and the effective dose has not been established. Scientists report, “More rigorous trials are needed to assess the usefulness of Green Coffee Extract as a weight loss tool”. Source
- Raspberry Ketones (200mg): Natural chemical derived from the enzymes found in the fragrance of red raspberries, and which may affect a hormone in the body called Adiponectin. This hormone is important for appetite control and fat burning. Animal testing suggests Raspberry ketone increases metabolism but it has not been tested on humans.
- Olive Leaf Extract (160mg): Olive leaves have been a traditional herbal medicinal product for centuries but there is no scientific evidence it has any specific purpose, and the European Food Standards Agency (EFSA) has not approved it for any cause and effect purpose. Source
- Bacopa Leaf Extract (130mg): Bacopa Monnieri is a herb native to wetlands and is particularly prevalent in Asia where it is known as a medicinal ingredient. It is often used in nootropic supplements because it may help improve memory. Source
- Garcinia Fruit Extract (100mg): Garcinia cambogia is a small bitter fruit similar to a tamarind, which contains high levels of hydroxycitric acid (HCA) which is supposed to help the body block the absorption of carbs. It is also believed to suppress appetite because of an unproven effect upon serotonin levels (the brain’s feel good chemical). However there is not enough evidence to prove the claims. Source
- Chrysin (100mg): Chrysin is a flavanoid, a natural chemical found in some types of plants including passionflower. It is sometimes taken to increase testosterone levels, but human clinical testing suggests it is not effective.
- Forskoholii Root Extract (60mg): Coleus Forskoholii is an Asian plant in the mint family that contains a chemical called Forskolin, which may have medical benefits because it seems to improve blood flow by widening blood vessels. Some claims are that it stimulates a molecule in the body called cyclic adenosine monophosphate (or cAMP), an important chemical messenger in the body that regulates metabolism, and that it can also increase testosterone levels. Although forskolin may prove to have real medical benefits it requires further evidence.
Does Invigor8 Fat Burner Have Any Side Effects?
Most of the ingredients in Invigor8 look relatively safe, although like the supposed benefits, the potential side effects are equally unknown.
The supplement does contain caffeine in low but unknown quantities, so if you are sensitive you may experience side effects such as;
Raspberry ketone may contain a chemical that has a stimulant effect similar to synephrine so may cause;
- Increased heart rate
- Raised blood pressure
Other side effects may include;
- Increased bowel movements
- Stomach cramps
- Increased level of thyroid hormones
Not suitable for individuals under 18. Avoid if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Speak to your doctor first if you have an underlying medical condition or are taking prescription medication.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Invigor8 Fat Burner?
The only reviews we could find were left on the Amazon USA website where four reviews were left by anonymous reviewers who had not actually completed a verified purchase yet left glowing feedback. Very suspicious in our opinion.
This is the best fat burner I have ever tried, love it I highly recommend. You don’t get any jitters others you do. I have great energy, feel great, and it works.
Does Invigor8 Fat Burner Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Yes, there is a 90 day money back guarantee. It looks good and applies to used and part used products.
Here is how you go about claiming it,
1. PACK your first order of any product purchased from BRL along with your name and RMA number. (Please contact us via email or call us at 1-800-780-4331 for your RMA number.)
2. SHIP the product postmarked within 90 days of original purchase date to:
Biomedical Research Laboratories, LLC
4655 Cass St, Ste. 309
San Diego, CA 92109
3. GET YOUR REFUND in 1-2 weeks (less shipping). Refund will be issued by the same method used to make payment.
NOTE: A $10 restocking fee will be deducted from refunds for products not returned to the above address.
Where Can I Buy Invigor8 Fat Burner?
Invigor8 Fat Burner is on sale from some independent stores in the USA, and in a few locations elsewhere in the World. However the easiest option for most people is to buy online.
You can buy this supplement direct from the Invigor8 website, and it is also on sale via Amazon USA