Lipo 13 looks to be a good-looking slimming pill that contains thirteen natural ingredients designed to promote weight loss. With evidence from a published study showing the ingredients to work we decided to look into the science.
It has certainly piqued our interest so we thought we’d take an in depth look at Lipo 13 to find out if it really is as good as it seems.
Update: The website appears to be currently down at the moment for reasons we do not know.
- Clinically tested ingredients
- Manufactured by reputable European company
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- Not much English language feedback available yet
- Slightly expensive
Watchdog Approved Diet Pills
Lipo 13 is a powerful weight loss formula that works as a fat metaboliser and appetite suppressant and is aimed at men and women of all ages. It utilises extended release technology tablets so that your body processes the ingredients gradually over the course of the day, and not all in one hit as with many tablets. The product advertising is low key and informative and the company offer a full money back guarantee.
Lipo 13 is a diet pill that offers key benefits to health and weight loss. You can expect it to support your slimming regime and it may help you reach your target weight faster and more easily. The ingredients are effective and the company is completely transparent with their product info and ingredient profile.
The ingredients of Lipo 13 are clinically proven and will help you with the following benefits.
- Suppresses the appetite
- Reduces fat build up
- No side effects
- Stimulates the metabolism
- Burns calories and fat
- Suitable for men and women of all ages
- Long lasting effect due to the extended release tablets
Lipo 13 contains a range of minerals and healthy ingredients that will help you lose weight and although this slimming pill will not make you lose high quantities of weight fast, it is ideal for long-term support. It is the ideal accompaniment to your own weight loss efforts and should make the whole dieting experience easier and more effective. Once you reach your target weight, you can reduce Lipo13 to half a pill a day to maintain your weight loss and it is safe for long term use.
Lipo 13 won the weight loss industry award in 2012 for best new product. It also conforms to Good Manufacturing Practices.
Lipo13 is a European diet pill and is manufactured in Belgium by Ecopharma.
Ecopharma are a reputable company who manufacture a range of health products including Slim Cell an anti cellulite gel cream, Elicina – a cosmetic cream made from snails and Equilac – a face cream made from mare’s milk .The company also manufacture Trilastin – a skin cream that will remove stretch marks.
Ecopharma also produce Lipo XR –this is identical to Lipo 13 and is simply the old name of the product throughout France and Germany, now being phased out.
Lipo 13 is the company’s only non-topical treatment and the only treatment in tablet form that the company produce. It fully conforms to European safety standards and is an approved dietary food manufactured to GMP guidelines.
Three of the ingredients are patented formulas that have been clinically proven by the LeanGard study. This was a research study carried out to tests the benefits of Phyto Nutrients for weight loss management.
- Full ingredient profile
- Ingredients have been clinically tested and proven to work
- 14-day Full money back guarantee
What Does Lipo-13 Claim To Do?
The ingredients work together forming a synergy, to ensure fast and safe weight loss success for both men and women of all ages
This formula has been tested and will help you:
whether you’re trying to slim your belly, waist, bottom or thighs.
This diet pill has been tested, according to the manufacturers,
Lipo-13 is the result of a lengthy research and was developed to help you lose weight in a responsible and safe way. This extremely powerful and safe weight loss formula has been created by combining high quality ingredients and the latest technologies
So What Is Lipo-13 and What Are The Ingredients For Lipo-13?
Lipo 13 is a new weight loss pill on the market and is the same product once sold across Europe under the name Lipo XR. It is called Lipo 13 because of the number of ingredients that make up the formula.
The 13 ingredients are as follows:
- Citrin HCA (1500mg): Is a patented Garcinia Cambogia fruit extract that has been tested for its effects on reducing the appetite and the prevention of fat accumulation. Showing positive results, although still inconclusive, this ingredient is safe and clinically tested.
- Green Tea (200mg): Super antioxidant rich natural tea with numerous health benefits. Helps promote increased metabolism or the fat burning effect.
- Forslean (200mg): Patented formula containing herbal mint extract Coleus forskolin. Well known natural fat burner, which helps weight management. Often used in the bodybuilding world, Forslean is also being investigated for the treatment of medical conditions such as asthma and glaucoma.
- Gurana seeds (150mg): Natural caffeine, which also helps to reduce appetite.
- Yerba Mate (150mg): Antioxidant and mineral rich leaf with stimulating properties similar to caffeine.
- Bioperine (10mg): Patented formula containing black pepper extract. Believed to increase the absorption of ingredients.
- L Carnitine (100mg): amino acid that is often taken as a supplement by body builders and athletes because it helps with stamina and recovery following exercise. Proven to work.
- Magnesium (20mg): Essential mineral that helps the body convert food into energy. Magnesium is often lacking in natural diet and particularly important for women’s health because of its role in regulating the monthly cycle.
- L Tyrosine (15mg): Amino acid that helps break down dietary fats. May play a role in the management of stress disorders and mood.
- Zinc (8mg) – essential mineral that is crucial for health and well-being and according to research is essential for multiple aspects of the metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 (5mg): A deficiency of this vital vitamin leads to gastro intestinal illness and is a common trigger for age related conditions such as Irritable bowel Syndrome. B6 also plays a role in the promotion of serotonin.
- Chromium (100mcg): Is being clinically tested for its role in managing insulin and for its use in the treatment of diabetes. It remains controversial because medical opinion remains divided and results have been mixed. It is a popular ingredient for weight loss supplements and at only 100mcg per serving is well within safe daily limits.
So What Does All This Mean?
Lipo 13 contains a range of ingredients that should help you support a healthy weight loss. The guarana seeds and yerba mate will help boost energy levels and the vitamins and minerals will help you keep healthy while you slim. The high antioxidant levels not only help promote good health but increase the fat burning effect as well by managing the metabolism more efficiently.
The chromium content is a slight matter of concern but is well within safe levels. In our opinion Lipo 13 could be one of the better diet pills on the market and when combined with dietary changes and some exercise should help you lose weight.
Does Lipo-13 Have Any Side Effects?
It is not recommended to use Lipo-13 during pregnancy or when trying to get pregnant, when breastfeeding, if you suffer from blood pressure problems, heart or vascular disorders, psychological complaints, respiratory problems and/or an allergy to one of the ingredients.
Caution: Take medical advice if you suffer from any underlying medical conditions.
Any Lipo-13 Reviews From Customers?
Surprisingly, there is not a vast amount of English language customer feedback so far. Although the company sell across Europe, you have to buy via the official website in your country and there is no place for customer reviews. Lipo 13 is not available from Amazon or any third party sites. This is matter of concern. However, there are some customer comments on the company’s Facebook page in various European languages. Reviews are mainly positive.
So Does Lipo-13 Work?
It will not make you lose weight fast if you just sit back and take the tablets. However if you use it to back up your own efforts it will help. It includes some good ingredients that will help you burn fat and it should have an effect upon your appetite.
This is a fairly low key diet pill that does not make wild claims but it will help you lose weight. You will probably notice the stimulant effect as well. The ingredients have been clinically evaluated and tested and are proven to affect the metabolism and weight loss. The added minerals and vitamins will work as a supplement to health.
With Britain and the USA both known as having the highest rates of obesity in the world, perhaps a European diet pill will help to reduce this trend?
Where Can I Buy Lipo-13?
You can buy Lipo13 in any European country from the product website. One bottle of 60 tablets or one month’s supply costs € 49.95 with better deals available on larger orders such as three months supply for €99.90.
Shipping is carried out within 24 hours and you can pay by bankcard or PayPal. Lipo 13 also has a Facebook page so you can get to the site and buy via Facebook.
What About A Guarantee
The company offer a full 14-day money back guarantee in the case of dissatisfaction. The guarantee is valid for one opened and on all other unopened packages.
You can contact the company by phone or by email. So far, there have been no issues with the guarantee and Ecopharma, as an established company should honour the guarantee. They are completely transparent regarding their address and contact details.
Lipo 13 is relatively new upon the market and has grown to be a major European weight loss product, available in most countries. It contains some powerful ingredients that have undergone clinical testing and seems to offer realistic weight loss.
Ecopharma appear to be a reputable and well established Belgian company and trust that they will honour the guarantee. Our only slight issue is that we would like to have seen a longer guarantee.
Our investigation has not uncovered any complaints or dodgy trading practices. We think Lipo 13 is a good product that is well worth a try.
Watchdog Approved Diet Pills
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.