Natureal Revert 10.0 Review
Natureal Revert 10.0 contains acai berry extract, which is supposed to help improve your overall health by providing you with antioxidants. It is true that you need antioxidants to stay healthy, as they help eliminate free radicals from your body. However, there is no independent, peer-reviewed study confirming that acai berry extract will help you lose weight just by increasing your intake of antioxidants. While it may help a bit to lower inflammation caused by strenuous workouts, it is not going to burn fat directly. Many experts say the following:
- “The claim that the acai berry is good for weight loss seems to be groundless. There is no literature in the scientific journals about weight loss and the acai berry. That part of the acai berry story appears to be just another diet scam.”
Similarly, there is African mango extract in this supplement. Also called Irvingia Gabonensis (IG) extract, African mango is supposed to help induce weight loss by inhibiting the production of CPR. This in turn improves leptin sensitivity and makes it easier for you to control your appetite. Unfortunately, there is not enough evidence to confirm that African mango extract can lower leptin sensitivity, and even if it does, it is not going to cause a significant reduction in weight.
However, some experts are of the view that African mango is a good source of soluble fiber, and is therefore helpful in lowering body weight. There is one study suggesting that it contains soluble fiber, but that is going to prove more beneficial in reducing cholesterol than weight. For instance:
- “Based on a double-blind randomized controlled trial of 40 obese individuals, where some of them were given Irvingia gabonensis (African mango) while the others were not, those who were given the African mango had decreased LDL and triglycerides (bad cholesterols) and increased HDL (good cholesterol). The study result suggested that the African mango’s soluble fiber content helps to slow digestion and absorption of dietary sugar. According to the study, if patients consumed soluble fiber in other forms, similar health benefits could occur that are comparable to that of African mango.”
Now, even if there are weight loss benefits associated with taking more fiber, you will be better off taking glucomannan. The only reasonably good ingredient found in Natureal Revert 10.0 is glucomannan, which is water-soluble dietary fiber. Some studies have confirmed that you may lose weight by taking up to 4g of glucomannan a day. There is more evidence available to show the effectiveness of taking glucomannan. For instance:
- Two published studies have tested glucomannan in dieters who were consuming 1,200 calories a day. (The typical American eats 1,500 to 2,750 calories a day, depending on sex and age.) Those who took 1.5 to 4 grams a day of glucomannan before meals lost three to four more pounds over five to eight weeks than those who took a placebo. But in seven other studies where the participants didn’t cut their calories, glucomannan had no effect on weight. So much for no change in lifestyle needed.
By taking glucomannan, you promote a feeling of fullness and do not have to eat a lot to prevent hunger pangs. This keeps you in a calorie deficient mode and contributes to weight loss. The big issue is that while glucomannan is an effective ingredient found in Natureal Revert 10.0, there is no way to confirm if the supplement contains enough of this ingredient to produce any results.
Natureal Revert 10.0 also contains Forskolin, which actually contains coleus forskohlii. It is supposed to help with weight loss by increasing fat metabolism. This happen because the extract is likely to increase the cycling of cAMP levels. Even though some experts believe that Forskohlin stimulates the membrane-bound enzyme, you have to take it in larger doses to see its effect. In most cases, you should be taking more than 250mg/day, but it is hard to tell if Natureal Revert 10.0 contains this much or not. It is better to be on the safe side and avoid wasting your money on this supplement.
How to Take Natureal Revert 10.0
Here is what the official site says about taking Natureal Revert 10.0:
- As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules with 1 full serving (16 oz.) of filtered water 20 minutes before meal.
It is also thought that Natureal Revert 10.0 may increase metabolism. The claim comes from the addition of green coffee bean extract and green tea extract. These ingredients increase the caffeine content of the supplement. Caffeine acts as a stimulant and is likely to promote alertness. However, it does not increase energy production, but works by ‘masking’ fatigue. You are going to feel miserable once you are no longer under the stimulating effects of caffeine. It is also thought that green coffee bean extract and green tea extract may be beneficial because of EGCGs and polyphenols. The polyphenols in green coffee extract act as antioxidants, but you already know that increasing your intake of antioxidants is not always going to cause weight loss. Moreover, it is better to include raw foods in your diet to increase your intake of antioxidants – supplements are not going to be very helpful here.
Some supplement manufacturers say that green coffee extract contains chlorogenic acid, which supports weight loss by influencing the process of carbs uptake form the intestines. However, scientific studies have failed to find any significant weight loss effect of taking chlorogenic acid. Some studies have shown promise, but they have used higher doses of chlorogenic acid and some of them are even confounded with industrial influence. For instance;
- 440-495mg of Chlorogenic acid, via enriched coffee and compared to control (placebo) coffee, is able to reduce weight to a larger degree over 12 weeks in obese persons. Source
In case of green tea extract, you are likely to experience a slight improvement in metabolism, but that is not going to cause a significant reduction in weight. For instance:
- “In a carefully controlled study, providing a green tea extract (50 mg caffeine/90 mg EGCg) with breakfast, lunch and dinner, the total number of extra calories burned daily increased by about 80 calories.”
Similarly, some people may not experience any benefit at all. For instance:
- “In a study, Hsu., et al. did not find any reduction in body weight in obese women after supplementing 491 mg of green tea extract (392 mg of EGCG).” PubMEd
Next up is Garcinia cambogia, which is supposed to help suppress your appetite and make it easier to lose weight. Even if it helps a little with appetite, it is not going to cause fat oxidation, especially in obese people. Eating a fewer calories less every day may help some people, but is not going to prove effective for people with layers of fat to burn.
- In a twelve-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy of G cambogia for body weight and fat mass loss in overweight human subjects, 135 overweight men and women received either active herbal compound (1,500 mg of HCA acid per day) or placebo, and both groups were prescribed a high-fiber, low-energy diet. The treatment period was 12 weeks. Patients in both groups lost a significant amount of weight during the 12-week treatment period but Garcinia cambogia failed to produce significant weight loss and fat mass loss beyond that observed with placebo and diet.
Natureal Revert 10.0 Concerns:
- Ineffective ingredients
- Proprietary blend
- No money-back guarantee
- Possible side effects
- Very expensive
Another issue is that some studies with positive results have taken up to 1,000mg of Garcinia a day, but that is unlikely to be the case with Natureal Revert 10.0. The same holds true for vitamin B3, which is beneficial for overall health but it works when you take enough of it each day. Natureal Revert 10.0 may or may not have enough to help you deal with a vitamin B3 deficiency. Now, it is important to ensure that you really have a vitamin B3 deficiency because taking more than needed can cause side effects and even promote weight gain. For instance:
- “The study referenced in particular shows that too much niacin can cause a resistance to insulin, which is then followed by hypoglycaemia where the body has dangerously low sugar levels. This of course increases appetite and therefore encourages weight gain.”
Natureal Revert 10.0 also claims to help you lose weigh by increasing your athletic performance. It is supposed to help because it contains yohimbe extract. While the presence of caffeine may improve alertness to a certain extent, yohimbe is not going to make much difference here.
The fact of the matter is that there is no point in wasting your money on Natureal Revert 10.0, especially when you know it does not contain anything special. Glucomannan is probably the only valuable ingredient, but you can easily find a better supplement that includes glucomannan and other scientifically proven fat-burning ingredients. It is also not a good idea to opt for Natureal Revert 10.0 because it costs you a lot and does not offer any money-back guarantee. Therefore, you will be better off trying something that comes with scientifically proven ingredients and positive customer reviews. Natureal Revert 10.0 is not going to work!
What Does Natureal Revert 10.0 Claim To Do?
Natureal Revert 10.0 contains several natural ingredients and makes several big claims as well. Here are some of its claimed benefits:
- Lowers the release of low-density lipoprotein
- Lowers the mobilization of fatty acids in the body
- Improves digestion and promotes fecal excretion of bile acids
- Improves antioxidant levels to promote better health
- Inhibits fat-producing enzymes
- Suppresses appetite
Does Natureal Revert 10.0 Work?
Natureal Revert 10.0 is advertised as one of the best fat burners around, but unfortunately, it is nothing better than many other similar supplements found in the market. Most of its ingredients are not backed by sufficient scientific evidence. Some ingredients have shown some promise, like glucomannan, but it seems that you are not going to get enough of it in Natureal Revert 10.0. It claims to increase metabolism and athletic performance, but you are not going to see much in this regard, as it only relies on caffeine, which your body gets used to after a few days. Once your body develops some tolerance, you are not going to notice any results whatsoever. Yohimbe extract is supposed to increase athletic performance, but studies have failed to confirm this claim. Overall, it would be better to avoid Natureal Revert 10.0 and pay attention to your diet and lifestyle to lose weight effectively.
What Are The Ingredients of Natureal Revert 10.0?
Natureal Revert 10.0 contains several natural ingredients, and here are some of the most important of them all.
- Acai Berry Extract: It adds antioxidants to the blend, and provides you with many vitamins as well as calcium and potassium. Unfortunately, it does nothing to burn fat.
- African Mango Extract: It is supposed to help lower weight by providing you with IGOB131, but not many scientific studies are there to support this claim.
- Vitamin B3: It helps convert carbs into energy and offer other health benefits too, but it works when you are already deficient in this vitamin.
- Garcinia Cambogia: It is supposed to curb appetite, but most studies have failed to observe this benefit.
- Glucomannan: This water-soluble fiber works by increasing the feeling of fullness, and keeping you from eating more. We do not know if Natureal Revert 10.0 contains enough of this seemingly effectively ingredient.
Does Natureal Revert 10.0 Have Any Side Effects?
Natureal Revert 10.0 includes a number of ingredients that can cause several side effects. Most side effects come from its caffeine content. It may cause jitteriness, heartburn, heart palpitations, ringing in the ears, and confusion. You may experience some gastrointestinal side effects due to ingredients like African mango, acai berry, and vitamin B3. You should never take vitamin B3 unless you are sure that you have a vitamin B3 deficiency. Also, avoid taking the supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Natureal Revert 10.0?
Natureal Revert 10.0 is advertised as one of the best fat burners, but customer reviews do not support this claim. For instance:
I have been taking these capsules for a couple of weeks now but it has done nothing to curb appetite or improve fat loss. It is a waste of money.
I have tried this supplement in the past but switched to a different fat burner after a couple weeks, as it did nothing to support weight loss. I would not recommend it.
Does Natureal Revert 10.0 Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Natureal Revert 10.0 does not come with a money-back guarantee. All sales are final, so it is better to avoid wasting your money in the first place.
Where Can I Buy Natureal Revert 10.0?
You can buy Natureal Revert 10.0 through the official website, or order through some third-party retailers.