Fat burning supplements can look like a dream come true, with most products promising to burn fat even whilst the dieter is resting. However, many customers worry that the same mechanism may be targeting their muscle mass as well, which could leave their metabolism in a worse state than before.
Below we take an in-depth look into NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black), to see whether this product can deliver on its promise of preventing muscle loss whilst burning fat.
NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black) Pros
NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black) Cons
- Will not work as advertised
- Quite expensive
- No ingredient quantities listed
- No customer reviews online
Consider using the consumer #1 rated weight loss product – CLICK HERE
NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black) Overview
What You Need To Know About NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black)
NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black) is a fat burning weight loss product. It shares its name with a completely different product with white packaging that has a totally different ingredients list (we have reviewed NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (White) version, which is sold on Amazon).
What Are The Side Effects Of NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black)?
Nature’s Burn (Black) has far too many side effects to list here (although you can check our Side Effects tab for more information). The main potential side effects include jitters, nausea, diarrhoea, and a raised heart rate.
How Much Does NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black) Cost?
On the official NutriChem Labs website, a 60-capsule pack of Nature’s Burn (Black) costs $39.90.
Our Verdict On NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black)
We have virtually nothing positive to say about this product. First of all, it is confusingly marketed, sharing a name with a completely different product released by the same manufacturer. The manufacturer attempts to hoodwink customers by putting positive reviews for the other product all over the official page promoting this version.
We can’t imagine there would be any positive reviews for this concoction. It almost certainly fails to deliver on its promise of reducing muscle loss, and otherwise packs dozens of ineffective ingredients in undeclared quantities to supposedly burn fat. Products like these are all about image over substance, and there’s virtually no chance it will seriously work on any count.
To top it all off, its hefty ingredients list comes with numerous side effects, and the manufacturer fails to offer any kind of money-back guarantee. One to avoid.
Overall, we do not recommend NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black) to our readers.
The most popular consumer choice in 2020
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Phentaslim is making big waves in the diet world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Phentaslim to achieve their weight loss goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Watchdog Phentaslim review here.
NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black) Key Features
NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black) is a weight loss supplement that claims to burn fat and calories whilst preserving muscle. This product is unusual in that it shares a name with another product made by the same manufacturer. Despite having an identical name and being marketed in virtually the same way, the two have completely different ingredients lists, different packaging, and work in completely different ways.
Both versions of Nature’s Burn are produced and sold by Nutrichem Labs, a supplement manufacturer based in California. Nutrichem Labs appear to be a relatively young company, and they so far appear to sell only 5 products, including the usual fat burner, testosterone booster, pre-workout, etc. Nutrichem Labs can be contacted via email ([email protected]), post (6258 Penfield Avenue, Woodland Hills, CA 91367), or by using the contact form hosted on the official website.
How to Take NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black)
The directions for use are as follows:
- As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily with 8oz of water and food, or as directed by health care professional. Consult your doctor before beginning any supplement program.
NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black) Concerns:
- There are no customer reviews available to check online
- Manufacturer offers nothing in the way of a money-back guarantee
- Ingredient quantities are not listed anywhere on the label or official website
What Does NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black) Claim To Do?
Nutrichem Labs claim that this version of Nature’s Burn uses three separate blends to burn fat whilst preserving muscle. The product’s “Nutri Burn B-Complex” supposedly boosts metabolism and burns fat, whilst also improving mood and energy levels. The “Nutri Burn Amino Blend” contains amino acids that aim to prevent muscle loss and encourage muscle growth. Finally, the “Nutri Burn Fat Burning Blend” is a second fat burning formula that is supposedly jitter-free.
On the official website, Nutrichem Labs also describes the benefits of each of the many ingredients. In this section, they also effectively claim that their product can:
- Suppress appetite
- Reduce carbohydrate, fat, and protein absorption
- Increase fertility
- Reduce anxiety
Does NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black) Work?
The black version of Nature’s Burn is packed to the brim with generally ineffective ingredients. Most of the ingredients found in this product are thought to be weak, and with so many packed into a small space, they are likely to achieve very little at all. The much-hyped amino acid blend that supposedly prevents muscle loss is a total dud, and there is virtually nothing in the mix that can deliver on this promise.
What Are The Ingredients of NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black)?
The ingredients found in NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black) are listed below. Unfortunately, the manufacturers of the black version of Nature’s Burn fail to provide ingredient quantities for most of the product’s ingredients, which makes it hard for customers to know how effective the mix is overall. The quantities that are listed are correct for 2 capsules.
Nutri Burn B-Complex
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide) 10mg (50% DV): This vitamin is normally only useful in cases of deficiency, although very high doses are known to help lower cholesterol (higher than the dose used in this product). Source
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine) 2mg (100% DV): Vitamin B6 has several important functions in the body, including ‘allowing the body to use and store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food’. Whilst taking excess amounts of vitamin B6 will not infinitely improve this ability, a deficiency could make it more difficult to lose weight. Source
- Folic Acid 100mcg (25% DV): Otherwise known as Vitamin B9, folic acid is a vital component in the process of making DNA and speeding cell growth. Source
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 20mcg (333% DV): Vitamin B12 has several roles, including aiding in releasing energy from consumed food, and keeping the nervous system healthy. It may be that a deficiency hinders weight loss. Source
Nutri Burn Fat-Burning Blend 1464mg
- Garcinia Cambogia 50%: Test tube and animal research suggests that HCA, an active compound in Garcinia Cambogia, may be helpful in weight loss because of its effects on metabolism. However, numerous studies in humans have found it has no effect upon either appetite or metabolic rate. Source
- Glucomannan (Amorphophallus Konjac): This fibre comes from the root of konjac (a plant native to Asia) and acts as an appetite suppressant. The powder absorbs water upon contact and can swell up to 17 times in size, becoming gel-like in consistency; it not only helps to fill the stomach, but slows down digestion, meaning that the dieter can go for longer before feeling hungry again. However, the daily serving size needed to be effective is at least 3g, meaning that the serving included in this product is too low to be truly effective. Source
- Caralluma Fimbriata: Although touted as an appetite suppressing weight loss aid, this plants appetite suppressing qualities seem to take time to manifest (a month of use or more), and even when appetite was reduced in studies, no weight loss has been observed. Source
- Green Coffee Bean Extract 50%: Whilst it was thought that this ingredient was a significant aid in weight loss, the relevant research has been discredited as fraudulent. Currently, there is no evidence that it aids with weight loss more than any other source of caffeine. Source
- Green Tea Extract 50%: Green tea is high in a group of antioxidants called catechins. Studies have suggested that catechins and caffeine both increase energy expenditure by boosting the metabolism temporarily. However, the metabolic increase caused by green tea is limited. Source
- Guarana Seed 22%: This berry is naturally high in caffeine, and it is often an ingredient used in energy drinks and diet pills. Source
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Numerous studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness, as well as mildly boosting the metabolism, causing a small increase in the number of calories used by the body. The effects shown in studies are small, and some studies are inconclusive. Source
- Raspberry Ketones: Although they can be extracted from raspberries (as the name suggests), the majority of raspberry ketones used in supplements is lab-synthesised, as this is a more cost-effective option. Whilst there is a small amount of evidence that raspberry ketone can cause weight loss in rats, there have never been any human trials on the potential weight loss effects of raspberry ketone. Source
- 5-HTP: 5HTP is used by the body to make serotonin, which primarily plays a role in regulating mood. Some studies, primarily in animals, have shown that 5HTP reduces the appetite, as well as boosting mood. Source
- CLA Powder (Conjugated Linoleic Acid): This ingredient is naturally found in dairy products, beef, and some plant oils. CLA consumption may help to reduce body fat but may not cause changes to body weight. Human studies of CLA have produced contradictory results, and it is described as not only a relatively poor fat burner, but also an unreliable one. Source
- Coleus Forkohlii: This plant belongs to the mint family and is thought to boost the metabolism. However, the clinical trials performed using this ingredient have shown no weight loss, even when the participants’ lean muscle mass increased and fat mass decreased. Source
- Synephrine HCl: This popular weight loss ingredient is found in bitter orange peel. A review of numerous studies concluded that the use of synephrine resulted in an increase to the participants resting metabolic rate and energy expenditure, and moderate weight loss was seen in studies lasting over 6 weeks. However, there are some concerns about its safety being under-researched and unsafe. Source
Nutri Burn Amino Blend
- L-Carnitine: There is some evidence that supplementation of l-carnitine can reduce body fat, although the strongest results were seen in the elderly. The ingredient also boosts energy levels and is used to treat fatigue. Source
- L-Arginine: Arginine is an essential amino acid which is plentiful in foods and can be made by the body. Important for wound healing and circulation, l-arginine is thought to boost the levels of Nitric Oxide in the body (which effectively supplies more blood to the muscles). Source
- L-Tyrosine: Some people use l-tyrosine as an appetite suppressant, but there is little evidence that it is effective for this use. Large doses of tyrosine may be useful for increasing alertness, especially in people who are sleep deprived. Source
- L-Glutamine: This essential amino acid is a building block of protein (muscle). Source
Does NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black) Have Any Side Effects?
The sheer number of ingredients found in this product means it carries with it a significant risk of causing side effects.
Caffeine can cause headaches, jitteriness, insomnia, increased urination, dehydration, and increased blood pressure. This product combines the caffeine with a dose of synephrine and guarana, which can intensify the effects of caffeine and lead to heart palpitations, increased blood pressure, and fainting. Synephrine has been accused of inducing heart attacks and strokes in otherwise healthy patients in the past.
Raspberry ketones may cause restlessness, insomnia, chest pains, headaches, and nausea. Garcinia Cambogia can cause some side effects including nausea, digestive tract discomfort, and headaches.
The fibres, Glucomannan and Caralluma Fimbriata, might cause some side effects such as stomach upset, cramps, intestinal gas, constipation, and stomach pain. CLA can cause stomach upset, diarrhoea, nausea, and fatigue.
Adverse reactions to coleus forskohlii can cause worrying side effects, including a stinging in the eyes, headaches, an increased heart rate, lack of concentration, blurred vision, a decrease in blood pressure, nausea, fatigue, and more.
Though less serious than much of the above, the various amino acids found in this product may cause some mild side effects, including nausea, heartburn, diarrhoea, fatigue, joint pain, low blood pressure, and airway inflammation.
Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not suitable for anyone under the age of 18. If you are taking any medications or are unsure about the suitability of this supplement for you, consult your doctor before purchase.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black)?
Unfortunately, there appear to be no customer reviews written about this product online. Strangely enough, the official website appears to link to the Amazon reviews posted about the White version of Nature’s Burn, which is a completely different product!
Does NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black) Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
We found no mention of a money-back guarantee anywhere on the Nutrichem Labs website.
Where Can I Buy NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black)?
The black version of Nutrichem Labs Nature’s Burn is only available to buy from the official Nutrichem Labs website.
How does NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black) compare to Phentaslim?
|Clinically Proven Ingredients
|Side Effect Free
|Positive Customer Reviews
The Diet Pills Watchdog does not recommend NutriChem Labs Nature’s Burn (Black).
#1 Consumer Choice 2020: Phentaslim
Thousands of customers have cut the fat with this fast and powerful thermogenic fat burner. Can suppress appetite, boost energy levels and elevate mood without the jitters.
See our Full Review here
- Over 100,000 satisfied customers
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FREE shipping and buy 3 get 1 FREE offers!
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.