After receiving an email from an unhappy customer, we were asked to take a closer look at Nuvoryn. This diet pill has been around for a long while so we wanted to know if it would pass our tests and either join the rejected diet pills list or to the heady heights of the approved diet pills list.
You have probably seen an advert for Nuvoryn online as they are heavily advertised and promoted by the manufacturer. With a growing number of complaints we decided to dig deeper and find out the real story behind Nuvoryn.
- Potentially contains some good ingredients
- No indication of ingredient quantities
- No proper details for company
- Questionable Testimonials
Watchdog Rejected Diet Pills
As usual we tried to get hold of a sample of the product in order to see what the company is like to deal with and how helpful they are. We rang the number on the website and got through to an American sounding guy who was not very helpful. He told us to email the company and do it that way, so we guess that he doesn’t work directly for Nuvoryn but is possibly employed to field the phone calls.
We sent them a nice email asking for a sample but as of yet we have neither received a sample of Nuvoryn or a reply to the email.
Next up we look for one of our strongest indicators of a transparent and ethical company – a physical address where the company is based with all their contact details. All we could find was the address of the fulfilment company they use to send the product out.
This is an old trick and is normally used when companies are wishing to stay underground. This is a massive red flag to us and immediately raised our suspicions, why on earth companies do this is anyone’s guess, and without this one thing a diet pill has to have some other outstanding features to get on our approved list.
- Testimonials change their names
- Testimonials change their claimed weight loss
- Not clear where Nuvoryn is produced
- Company hard to get hold of
What Does Nuvoryn Claim To Do?
The first thing we noticed was how much the makers of Nuvoryn have invested in their website(s). Yes there are many versions using the same format depending on which country you are from including versions focused on America, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy, South Africa and Denmark amongst others.
They have a very professional made video and depending on which country you are from the voice over naturally changes accordingly.
The video is very well made and is just the right length to hold your interest without being boring towards the end. There is all the usual claims that it’s the best diet pill ever made etc. and depending which country version you watch it says its made in different places. However on the video for the US site it says its made in the US but in the small print it says its made in the UK! I guess they even get themselves confused with what claims they are making.
After you have sat through the video the rest of the page is simply made up of lots and lots of “testimonials” from users who have lost stacks of weight.
This is called “social proofing” and is designed to make you think the same will happen to you by taking this particular diet pill. All well and good but lets look into these claims a bit later shall we?
So What Is Nuvoryn and What Are The Ingredients For Nuvoryn?
At first glance there seems to be some quality ingredients contained in Nuvoryn. Among these we have Green Tea, Guarana, Damiana, Yerba Mate, Acai, Resveratrol, Siberian Ginseng and Pomegranate Extract. Some good stuff with lots of research into them so lets take a closer look:
- Green Tea – Has lots of studies and Nuvoryn references three in particular. The first study show men who consumed 690mg a day of green tea catechins reduced body fat. The second study shows those consuming 583mg of green tea lost weight. And finally those consuming a green tea extract containing 50mg of caffeine had increased metabolism. Ok great, so how much is in Nuvoryn? They don’t actually say so you can’t make an informed decision.
- Guarana – This contains caffeine and numerous studies have shown caffeine to be effective for weight loss in certain people. Again there is no indication to how much is in Nuvoryn.
- Damiana – Found mainly in South America, Damiana is said to be a sexual stimulant and effective for weight loss. It is also said to increase your metabolism and increase energy levels. They also claim that it makes you fell fuller. No amount is given for this formula.
- Yerba Mate – Another tree native to South America, Yerba Mate has many claims including weight loss benefits, heart health and even as a pain reliever.
Nuvoryn is claiming to get the benefits of Guarana, Damiana and Yerba mate combined. They reference a study showing that consumption of 3 capsules of these three ingredients combined gave an overall weight loss when consumed with Apple juice before each main meal. Unfortunately it doesn’t show what quantity was effective either in the study or whether Nuvoryn contains the same amounts of ingredients.
- Acai – A “super food” with a lot of hype surrounding it. Acai has been around for a while now and is a proven weight loss aid. Acai is high in antioxidants. Of the two studies Nuvoryn refers to, one of the pages no longer exists and the other doesn’t give specific quantities. Neither is the amount shown that Nuvoryn is said to contain.
- Resveratrol – This is another antioxidant that is found in red wine, grapes and grape juice. It is said to boost endurance, improve energy and burn fat. The studies that are referenced are not clinical; one of them is in fact posted on an article directory! No indication as to quantities of Resveratrol contained in Nuvoryn.
- Siberian Ginseng – Used for many centuries to boost energy and help the body cope with stress. Nuvoryn have referenced a study showing Ginseng can be effective for weight loss. Unfortunately this was done on mice where the dosage was 100mg/kg. To get the same results the average person would need to consume 7 or 8kg (15 pounds) of Ginseng! Lets forget about this claim shall we?
- Pomegranate Extract – Claims to clear the bad fats in your blood (triglycerides), and also lower abdominal fat. Unfortunately Nuvoryn reference another article by a random writer with no indication of quantities needs to see this effect or the amount contained within Nuvoryn.
So What Does All This Mean?
On the surface of it Nuvoryn appears to contain a number of good ingredients.
But the main problem is that Nuvoryn are not indication how much of any of these ingredients are contained in the product. This is a big problem as anyone doing any research cannot see if it will be effective or not. There is simply not enough information available to make an informed decision.
Never buy or consume a product where there is no indication of what is in it!
Does Nuvoryn Have Any Side Effects?
No studies have been done either into the effectiveness of Nuvoryn or indeed if there are any side effects from ingesting the mix that they have come up with. There could possibly be long-term damage to the body; at this stage it is impossible to say one way or the other. There does seem to be high dosages of caffeine in this product but without proper indications whether this is at dangerous levels.
Any Nuvoryn Reviews From Customers?
Well this is where it gets interesting. A big part of the sales pitch for Nuvoryn is based on the testimonials given by “real” customers. This is a proven technique and if the testimonials are honest and verifiable then it can the main thing that convinces people to buy a product.
Unfortunately for the testimonials that Nuvoryn provide there are some huge discrepancies. As mentioned earlier Nuvoryn have separate websites targeting different languages and countries.
However they have used the same testimonials on the separate websites but have conveniently changed the name of the person and the amount of weight they have lost!
So for instance the same woman has lost:
Depending on which site you visit she not only changes her name and the language she speaks, she also changes how much weight she has lost!
Anything from 11kg to 16kg!
A true testimonial or simply made up? You decide. Virtually every testimonial they use does the same thing. The person changes their name to suit the target country and they mysteriously lose different amounts of weight.
So Does Nuvoryn Work?
Well the testimonial says it does, but as we have shown, is it possible to believe these?
There’s no indication what is in Nuvoryn in what quantity so it is impossible to say one way or the other.
Where Can I Buy Nuvoryn?
Nuvoryn can be bought online direct from the main merchant, which appears to be Nathans Naturals LLC. There are language specific websites to target different countries.
There is a massive amount of negative feedback for this company on all the scam and complaints boards. The main complaint seems to be getting hold of the company behind Nuvoryn, as they are making it as difficult as possible to be contacted. They show no details of their real address or company details anywhere, which is never a good sign.
The same company are behind a number of other products in the health industry and we found this complaint from the Advertising standards Authority in the UK.
This was for making false claims on another product and they were ordered to cease making these claims.
Watch Dog Verdict
Too much discrepancies on the website and in particular the testimonials, as well as a company that fails to show its true details mean we can only reject Nuvoryn as advisable to buy. In our opinion there are better products and merchants in the diet pill industry.
Watchdog Rejected Diet Pills
#1 Consumer Choice 2018: Phentaslim
Thousands of customers have cut the fat with this fast and powerful thermogenic fat burner. Can suppress appetite, boost energy levels and elevate mood without the jitters.
- Over 100,000 satisfied customers
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FREE shipping and buy 3 get 1 FREE offers!
< Click here to Read our Full Review >