Can you really lose pure body fat to reveal the trim sexy body hidden beneath? According to Obesitrol you can …We liked the notion of losing “pure fat” whatever that means…so decided to take a look into Obesitrol – a relatively new American diet pill on the market.
It is claimed that Obesitrol will help you take control of your weight and it contains four ingredients said to promote certain weight loss.
- Clinically tested ingredients
- Reasonably priced
- No harmful side effects in any of the ingredients
- Lack of full ingredients profile
- No independent customer feedback
- Caffeine will not suit everyone
Watchdog Rejected Diet Pills
Obesitrol contains four natural ingredients that are all well known as ingredients for diet pills. According to the advertising, this unique formula will promote weight loss and is totally different from anything else on the market. Sadly, the Diet Pills Watchdog does not agree. Obesitrol may help you lose weight but it looks fairly ordinary and there does not appear to be anything special about it.
Obesitrol is a fairly standard looking diet pill that you can buy online from the product website. It contains just four ingredients including caffeine so it seems likely that you will “feel” some effect from the pills. The other ingredients are herbal compounds that may help promote some weight loss as well.
To use, you simply take one tablet per day and although this as far as directions go, we feel it will be best that you take it in the morning because of the caffeine content. Obesitrol does not recommend that you change your diet or make any changes to lifestyle in order for it to work. As the company explains, this is up to you and they do not endorse diet plans.
Clinical evidence is quoted within the company advertising which gives the slimming pill an impression of credibility but there is very little real information about the exact contents of each pill. It looks OK but the advertising does not give much useful information in the way of dosage or ingredients profile,
Obesitrol is manufactured in the USA but is also available to international customers because the company appear to ship abroad. Bear in mind that international customers will have to pay extra for postage and take their chances with delivery times.
As well as a lack of real product information, Obesitrol do not provide any company information either, not even a geographic location. However, after some extensive digging online we have found that Obesitrol is marketed by R Walker Companies and based in Utah. R Walker also market better known diet pill Apidexin although this fact is not advertised.
You can contact Obesitrol via the free phone number or contact the company by email direct from the website.
- Insufficient information regarding the contents of the diet pills
- No customer feedback
- No real company contact information
What Does Obesitrol Claim To Do?
According to the product advertising Obesitrol will promote five key functions.
- Boost metabolism
- Reduce Appetite
- Increase Energy
- Promote Fat Breakdown
- Decrease Water Retention
It will help you:
lose pure body fat to reveal the trim sexy body hiding beneath
This is explained by some “solid scientific evidence” based on some clinical trials carried out on the individual ingredients in completely non-related research. However, the product as a whole has not been medically or clinically evaluated and it has not been approved by the FDA. The claims may be exaggerated.
So What Is Obesitrol and What Are The Ingredients For Obesitrol?
Obesitrol is a general-purpose diet pill that is advertised as a fat burner and appetite suppressant that breaks down fat from hard to shift areas. It contains four key ingredient compounds;
- Irvingia Gabonensis (African mango seeds): This fibrous plant has been clinically tested and found to have benefits to weight loss especially when eaten in natural form due to the high fibre content of the seeds. Irvingia Gabonensis is currently being tested for its role in treating obesity and has indicated some real benefits. It may promote the hormone leptin – the hormone that regulates appetite and feelings of fullness and it may target a gene, PPAR gamma that may explain the hereditary causes of obesity. These tests were carried out using 150mg of Irvingia Gabonensis on a range of subjects and found to reduce lipid levels and adipose tissue (fat). It may help with the breakdown of fat.
- Compound containing Lady’s Mantle, Olive Leaf, Cumin Seed and Wild Mint Leaf: These natural ingredients aid digestion and are said to stimulate the metabolism .Taken from traditional Arabic medicine, this formula has been tested on animals and proven to have some benefit. A small human test group did not suffer any ill effects and it seems safe. There are several products on the market using this formula.
- Formula containing Cissus Quadrangularis: An Asian fruit similar to a grape. CQ has been tested for its role in the prevention of stomach ulcers and has an anti bacterial effect so can help treat infections. Although results remain inconclusive CQ may help reduce body mass and may play a role in future treatment of obesity, subject to further testing.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Strong caffeine can help promote weight loss and boost energy levels. Caffeine stimulates the nervous system and also works as a diuretic causing you to lose water (as well as become dehydrated) and may increase the metabolism.
The ingredients of Obesitrol have all undergone clinical testing but unfortunately the product information does not give an accurate ingredients profile. These ingredients may work in the way as described but without being able to see the actual dose it is impossible to say.
A matter of concern is that Obesitrol contains four “compounds”. This may mean that the manufacturer has taken four separate products and blended them into one, and it may explain why the dosage of each ingredient is not stated. It is easy to see why.
So What Does All This Mean?
Obesitrol has the appearance of being “knocked together” out of existing products and mixed together to make a slimming pill that “looks right”. All of the quoted ingredients have been clinically tested at some point but this company have certainly never paid for any research or they would advertise the fact.
The company are not transparent about the manufacturing process, the ingredients or even their location. Obesitrol may work but without adequate ingredients profile it is impossible to say.
Obesitrol is not on sale anywhere else save the product website and the lack of customer feedback is a cause for concern. According to their own information, 96% of users are satisfied. We would feel happier if we could find even one of them!
Does Obesitrol Have Any Side Effects?
A real point in this supplement’s favour is that it is safe. Despite the lack of specific information about Obesitrol, the ingredients are safe and have been tested as such. However, the high caffeine content may cause caffeine side effects such as anxiety, jitteriness and headaches if you are sensitive.
Caution: Avoid if pregnant or breast-feeding and do not take if you are sensitive to caffeine. If you have any type of medical condition seek medical advice beforehand.
Any Obesitrol Reviews From Customers?
You may find marketing reviews and there are some “true life stories” on the website from “customers” who have all supposedly lost weight, but when it comes down to independent customer reviews you just can’t find them. This may because Obesitrol is new on the market so may change in the future.
So Does Obesitrol Work?
It might work, it may not.
The ingredients have been tested and under test conditions, they have been shown to have some positive benefits. The problem here is that we don’t know the amounts contained in the pills and we don’t know if these ingredients will work together.
We cannot help thinking if Obesitrol was really THAT good – and one supposed customer featured on the website has been taking it for a year, then someone would have said something! Positive or negative.
Where Can I Buy Obesitrol?
This slimming pill is not on sale in the High Street or from any third party slimming website store. It is only available direct from the company website. Obesitrol do not have a Facebook page.
One month’s supply of Obesitrol costs $19.95 and the most popular buying option is for three bottles at $55.95 and includes free shipping within the USA.
You can pay via PayPal or bankcard and you will not be caught in an ongoing auto ship programme. Your purchase is on a “one off” basis.
What About A Guarantee
A 90-day money back guarantee is on offer. If you are dissatisfied, you can return one opened bottle of Obesitrol and all unused bottles for a full refund. It seems good but customers may not find this so easy.
Returns policy is not specified – shipping costs not mentioned and you will certainly have to contact the company for the return address and guarantee details. You may need a Customer Return number first.
So far, there have been no customer comments available regarding the guarantee.
Obesitrol is certainly not the worse diet pill on the market and although it is not the best either, it is reasonably priced and contains some effective ingredients. However, the lack of real product information is a matter of concern and this makes it impossible to fully evaluate whether or not it will work.
Although the ingredients have all been tested individually, there is little real connection with any of these clinical trials and this slimming pill.
The lack of customer feedback is worrying and we would prefer to see Obesitrol on sale from independent retailers rather than just marketed directly from the website. It almost looks good but somehow fails to convince.
Watchdog Rejected Diet Pills
#1 Consumer Choice 2018: Phentaslim
Thousands of customers have cut the fat with this fast and powerful thermogenic fat burner. Can suppress appetite, boost energy levels and elevate mood without the jitters.
- Over 100,000 satisfied customers
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FREE shipping and buy 3 get 1 FREE offers!
< Click here to Read our Full Review >