Aimed selectively at women only, OxySelect Pink promises to give you everything you ever wanted in a diet pill. We were definitely intrigued when we read this so it was time to see if a company had developed a diet pill that worked only for the females amongst us.
Could OxySelect Pink really live up to the claims or was it once again a matter of style over substance. Lets take a closer look shall we?
OxySelect Pink Pros
- Site looks pretty in pink
- Some promising ingredients
OxySelect Pink Cons
- No ingredient amounts listed
- No independent consumer testimonials
- No physical address for the company
- Comes from Utah, the diet pill scam capital of the US
Watchdog Rejected Diet Pills
OxySelect Pink Review
As soon as you hit the main website there is no doubt whatsoever that OxySelect Pink is aimed squarely at the ladies. A very nice pink design and the pink branding all over the place will appeal to the “girly” girls right from the off.
As women tend to outnumber men for those trying diet pills then it’s fairly safe to say that these guys know their target customers very well. By using all the feminine design then they are hoping you are lulled in to thinking that it really is a diet pill specifically designed for you.
OxySelect Pink Warnings
- Make references to clinical studies with no citations or supporting evidence!
- No ingredient amounts disclosed so impossible to tell if sufficient exists
- No company contact details, just a web contact form and customer support
What Does OxySelect Pink Claim To Do?
They shout loud and proud that OxySelect Pink is female only;
As well as the hard sell to the girls, OxySelect Pink also claims to:
- Burn Fat Directly
- Increase Drive and Energy
- All Natural Formula
As far as we know there has never been a diet pill product developed that will “Burn Fat Directly” but it sure sounds good doesn’t it?
Moving on the main sales angle is targeting busy women like your self may be. You might have a hectic schedule with work, kids and a home life to balance so a simple diet pill that will work to tackle your weight loss goals would bee more than welcome.
Quite handily they have included a checklist of questions that you might be asking for in a diet pill. These include:
- One Pill A Day
- Happy Gut
All fairly generic stuff, but they claim that all this is covered in this product. It’s basically a one pill a day answer that is extremely powerful, fat acting and safe.
Great stuff, sounds impressive, now what are the facts to back this up?
So What Is OxySelect Pink and What Are The Ingredients For OxySelect Pink?
- Phytosome Green Tea: A very popular weight loss ingredient in recent times after a number of studies showed it could help with fat burning in the body. A particular type of extract from Green Tea is need in a specific quantity in order to show any weight loss results. Unfortunately no details are given as to what type or quantity of Green Tea extract in included in OxySelect Pink.
- Chromax: This is said to be the most effective ingredient by the makers and is claimed to help you drop 365 calories a day. Again no evidence is offered to back this up and no indication of how much Chromax is included. The National Institute of Health did some in depth research into ALL the published studies claiming Chromium can help lose fat and came to this conclusion:
Chromium supplements are sometimes claimed to reduce body fat and increase lean (muscle) mass. Yet a recent review of 24 studies that examined the effects of 200to 1,000mg a day of chromium (in the form of chromium picolinate) on body mass or composition found NO significant benefits” and
In several studies chromium’s effects on body weight and composition may be called in to question
Source: National Institute of Health
So the Government has discredited the main effective ingredient claimed by these guys for weight loss!
- CoQ10: A natural coenzyme in the body, increased quantities are said to help break down fat and convert it to energy. There is a very vague reference that it can help “when combined with a low-calorie diet” but no indications of exact quantities.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (GCBE): Another ingredient that is fashionable at the moment after appearing on Dr Oz show. A specific extract is again need in defined amounts but again nothing is shown on the site to say how much.
- 1, 3 Dimethylamine: A stimulant derived from Geraniums, this is said to give you energy and therefore increases your calorie burning potential. Yet again no specific details are given.
- Probiotics: These are the “friendly” bacteria in our guts to keep the digestive system healthy. They are claiming here that increased probiotic intake will help burn fat as well. No studies are referenced and no indication of the quantity or type of probiotic in the formula. Some people experience stomach bloating and excess wind when taking probiotics in large quantities. Users have also reported Diarrhea, Inflammation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Colitis amongst other problems when taking Probiotics.
- Vitamin D: A strange on this. They are claiming here that people with high levels of Vitamin D are less likely to be obese; therefore taking high levels will have the same effect on you. Very strange science with no real evidence offered but we suppose it sounds good.
So What Does All This Mean?
Not a lot really.
Without any indication of ingredient quantities or the specific extracts need for weight loss then its pretty empty claims they are making.
The are making a big song and dance that its one pill a day but looking at the ingredients listed and then knowing ourselves how much of each ingredient you need then its highly unlikely that a single pill would contain enough ingredients.
Potentially some of the ingredients COULD have some effect for weight loss but we doubt that there is enough of anything in this particular product.
As well as this, there is no evidence that any of the ingredients could help women specifically.
We can find no clinical research or studies that would conclude that any of the ingredients in OxySelect Pink would be more effective for Women.
In this case we are of the opinion that the whole product is based on a deliberate marketing angle (women only) but there in nothing to show why this would be the case. Even if this diet pill actually worked, it would work (or not) equally for men as for women.
Does OxySelect Pink Have Any Side Effects?
It’s hard to say if OxySelect Pink could have side effects, as they do not list what the ingredient quantities are. We are particularly concerned that they simply include “Probiotics” as some people could have dangerous side effects from ingesting large amounts of the wrong type of Probiotics.
This is precisely why the Probiotics you buy in the store label the exact quantity and type of Probiotic so you can make an informed decision.
Caution: No mention is made of who or shouldn’t take OxySelect Pink. It is never recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers to take diet pills, and if you suffer from any medical condition you should seek professional advice before taking this supplement.
Any OxySelect Pink Reviews From Customers?
We could find no customer reviews either positive or negative for this product. Previously we have seen these types of companies listing a number of fake looking reviews and we have caught them out many times doing this, but in this case none are mentioned.
So Does OxySelect Pink Work?
Well they say it works so it must do, right?
Ermm not exactly.
There is zero evidence that this product could help you lose weight. There are no studies or clinical research referenced and no indication of the exact ingredients.
As well as this there are no customer testimonials, fake or otherwise.
One of the biggest claims is that you need one pill a day but then when you read the FAQ’s it says its two pills a day, so why say one thing and then another?
What About a Guarantee?
There is a 90-day money-back guarantee whereby as long as you return only one used bottle and the rest in resalable condition (so not opened or the seal broken) they claim you will receive a full refund minus any shipping costs.
We could find no further information on the official site that outlines the conditions for the money-back guarantee. The “F” rating by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) was mostly due to a compliant concerning the warranty and guarantee on offer:
No other company details are given on the site.
Where Can I Buy OxySelect Pink?
You can only buy OxySelect Pink online with one bottle costing $49.95 (around £34) and includes 28 capsules that will last one month if taken as directed. However in the small print it says you need 2 pills a day so the bottle would only last 14 days!
Shipping is an extra $4.95 to US customers with International shipping rates from $14.95.
Don’t even bother with this one.
As we thought right at the start, OxySelect Pink is simply a cute marketing angle designed to get you to part with your money. Without any sort of evidence, customer testimonials or ingredient quantities then whatever they say can only be taken at face value.
Sure it looks a nice site, if you are a pink sort of lady, but that is basically the long and short of it. Looks good but in all likelihood doesn’t really do a lot.
Could OxySelect Pink really be the bimbo blonde of the diet pill world?
We reject OxySelect Pink!
Watchdog Rejected Diet Pills
#1 Consumer Choice 2017: Phentaslim
Thousands of customers have cut the fat with this fast and powerful thermogenic fat burner. Can suppress appetite, boost energy levels and elevate mood without the jitters.
- Over 100,000 satisfied customers
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FREE shipping and buy 3 get 1 FREE offers!
< Click here to Read our Full Review >