We take an in depth look at Plexus Probio5 to find out more.
Take as recommended and it will cost you $60.00 a month. You can easily find other probiotic supplements, which contain more probiotic ingredients on the market for a fraction of the cost.
Plexus Probio5 Review
Plexus Probio5 is a probiotic supplement which means it contains so-called “good bacteria” necessary for supporting a healthy digestive system via intestinal flora and digestive enzymes.
Many people attribute lots of physical benefits to taking probiotic supplements and probiotic yoghurts. It is important to know that research into probiotics is still at a very early stage and many of these benefits have not been proven.
How to Take Plexus Probio5
Suggested use is to take one capsule with evening meal or at bedtime for weight maintenance.
Alternatively, you can take up to 4 capsules with evening meal or at bedtime until desired results are achieved.
Probio5 is a supplement that is just one in a whole range of weight loss products from US network marketing (multi level marketing) company Plexus Worldwide.
This major company offers people a chance to start a home business selling Plexus products to friends and colleagues by becoming Plexus Ambassadors and taking part in a structured incentive scheme.
Plexus Probio5 Concerns:
- Hasn’t worked for lots of people
- Needs further research
Many people like the challenge of network marketing but it is important to understand the pitfalls before you start.
See our earlier video on MLM and Pyramid selling to find out more.
What Does Plexus Probio5 Claim To Do?
The key features are as follows:
- Promotes digestive health
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Provides 5 strains of probiotic bacteria to help support and maintain intestinal flora Contains enzymes to aid in the breakdown of proteins and fibrous foods during digestion
- Helps reduce free radical damage in the body
- Gluten Free
Although these features seem good, there is zero proof and evidence that this supplement will do any of these functions. The only proven key feature is that Probio5 is gluten free.
Does Plexus Probio5 Work?
It might work for you. However, the whole area of probiotics needs further research, and the only probiotic ingredient in this supplement Bacillus Coagulans has only been tested on small animals and not humans.
Nothing is proven about this supplement, and in our opinion, other probiotic supplements on the market which are equally unproven are much cheaper and may be a better buy.
What Are The Ingredients of Plexus Probio5?
Each capsule is equal to one serving, although you are advised to take up to four capsules per time if you wish to lose weight.
Ingredients are as follows:
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) (150mg): Type of vitamin C, an essential vitamin for the body yet one that cannot be manufactured. Lack of vitamin C leads to scurvy and vitamin C is crucial for good health and a healthy immune system. Vitamin C is obtainable naturally by diet.
Proprietary Enzyme Blend (200mg):
- Proteases: A group of digestive enzyme that helps break down proteins into amino acids (often called the building blocks of life).
- Chitosanase (Bacillus Coagulans): Chitosanase is an enzyme that helps digests carbohydrates. It is made from bacteria Bacillus Coagulans.
- Cellulase: Group of enzymes produced by fungi and bacteria that breaks down cellulose into simple sugars and starches.
- Serrapeptase (as Peptizyme SP): Branded supplement derived from the bacteria found in the intestine of silkworms and taken to promote digestive health.
Probiotic Blend (100mg):
- Bacillus Coagulans: So called good bacteria often taken to treat diarrhoea, including infectious types such as Rotavirus. Animal research shows that it may help strengthen the body’s immune system but this theory has not been tested on humans.
Does Plexus Probio5 Have Any Side Effects?
There is not much information on the potential safety or dangers of Bacillus Coagulans, or the various digestive enzymes. It should be safe for most people but if you have an underlying health condition, you do run the risk of introducing bacteria into a weakened immune system.
Side effects may include:
- Abdominal pains
Not suitable for individuals under 18. Avoid if pregnant or breast feeding. Speak to your doctor first if you have an underlying medical condition or are taking prescription medication. Cease use if you notice any side effects.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Plexus Probio5?
Many people think that this supplement is overpriced.
For example, this lady likes probiotic supplements but felt that Plexus was no different to a $4 .00 supplement bought at a drugstore,
…. I didn’t notice anything special. I’m sure I will have Plexus distributors all over me telling me “how much better this probiotic is than any others”. And maybe it is, but I didn’t notice any difference between this and the last one I was taking ( I got it at big lots, super generic brand) Also I think that one was 4 dollars.
Some customers have not noticed this supplement,
Noticed no change in my system.
This is ok, again apparently my system isn’t accepting this weight loss program, friends like it very much…
Some people are very positive about Plexus ProBio5 but sometimes they are also selling the product,
Probio5 is soooo much better than any other probiotic on the market… Ask around for an independent ambassador- I’m sure you know someone- and checkout the pricing options! Wholesale pricing is the same or cheaper than OTC junk at Walmart! You’ll be so glad you switched to probio5!
Does Plexus Probio5 Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
There is a 60-day money back guarantee, so if you buy via the Plexus website you should be able to claim a refund. You will need to contact Customer Care on 1-480-998-3490 within 60 days of purchase to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
If you buy via an Ambassador you should be covered by the terms, but be aware that he or she will probably try to talk you into buying more products.
Where Can I Buy Plexus Probio5?
ProBio5 is expensive.
1 x tub of 60 capsules is just 15 days supply if you take 4 a day as advised for weight loss.
Prices vary. If you buy via Amazon USA, one tub of 60 capsules costs around $35.00.
If you buy from the official Plexus website as a retail customer, it costs $34.95 for 60 capsules.
Join as a preferred customer (auto ship) and take Monthly Evo Preferred Customer Package where you are sent fresh supplies each month you get a slight price reduction making the monthly supply of 60 capsules $29.95.
This will not actually be enough to take for the whole month, just 15 days.