As the name suggests, the manufacturers say that Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex is a fast acting, strong supplement, that will help control your appetite.
They say it will fill you up on less food, meaning you can lose weight faster, especially when combined with a healthy eating and exercise plan.
So, will it get rid of my stubborn belly fat? According to the manufacturers, this supplement will help curb your hunger cravings which in turn may help you lose weight. It says it contains Garcinia, Raspberry Ketones, and a host of other natural ingredients which promote weight loss. We delve into the ingredients and claims of Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex, to see if it will live up to its hype.
Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex Pros
- Some useful appetite suppressing ingredients, when used in the right doses
Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex Cons
- Proprietary blend with not enough relevant ingredients to make much difference
- Supplements such as Horny Goat Weed are not recommended medicinally
- Lack of refund policy or money-back guarantee
Consider using the Editor's #1 rated appetite suppressant – CLICK HERE
Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex Overview
What You Need To Know About Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex
Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex is a blend of herbal ingredients, that claims to be a fast acting and powerful appetite suppressant.
Provided in caplet form, it needs to be taken twice daily and has a month’s supply of supplement. It must be taken with plenty of water to avoid blockages in the gut, as it contains some bulking agents to keep you fuller for longer.
It is also advisable to take it with food to get the full effects, as some ingredients can only work when taken with a meal.
Not only does it promise to block hunger cues, it says it will boost metabolism, the holy grail of weight loss supplements, so you can eat more and still lose weight. It also claims to promote good energy throughout the day, without the usual jitteriness that comes with some supplements.
What Are The Side Effects Of Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex?
There are a number of possible side effects with taking this supplement, most commonly stomach upset and sleep irregularities. As we do not know how much of each ingredient is present in the blend there is no way of knowing whether it is safe.
How Much Does Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex Cost?
Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex will set you back around $19.99 for one month’s supply, from most websites it is available from, so is not the most expensive product compared to its competitors. However, it contains barely enough of the important ingredients to make any difference. Save your money, we say.
Our Verdict On Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex
Proprietary blends, where we do not know how much of ingredient is included, are never good news. There may be too much of one element, making it dangerous and not enough of another, making it ineffective.
Whilst the profile itself is what we would expect to see in an appetite suppressant, the quantities are way off and so we do not think it is a good value product.
Overall, we do not recommend Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex to our readers.
The most popular appetite suppressant in 2019
Its ingredients are scientifically proven to aid weight loss and you are covered by a full 60-day money-back guarantee from a trusted company, making Phentatrim a very popular choice in the diet world.
Phentatrim is the best thing to hit the supplement market in a long time, with thousands of customers already seeing the benefits. That’s why it's our editor's top pick.
Read the Watchdog Phentatrim review here.
Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex Key Features
Manufactured, Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex is a herbal remedy designed to suppress your hunger.
They say it is a superior, scientifically tested formulation made entirely of herbal ingredients such as Garcinia, Acai Berry, and Green Coffee Bean.
How to Take Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex
Take 2 caplets daily with plenty of water. For best results, take this supplement while eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly
Not only will it stop you grabbing that late-night takeaway, they say it will kick start a sluggish metabolism that may be holding you back from your weight loss goals, no matter how big or small.
Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex Concerns:
- Proprietary blend means contents may be ineffective or worse, dangerous
- Contains some ingredients that are not safe for supplementation
- No money-back guarantee
The blend is a proprietary mixture of ingredients, meaning it is not known how much of each ingredient is present but we do know that there is 200mg per serving and at twice a day, that may still not be enough for many of the ingredients to work. BUT, conversely, there may also be too much of others and could be dangerous.
What Does Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex Claim To Do?
Claiming to transform your eating habits by stopping your hunger cues in their tracks, Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support is a natural nutritional support supplement that will increase your own fat burning potential, whilst shifting your energy levels up a gear.
They say it will get weight loss results fast when taken as directed and used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle and eating plan.
Does Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex Work?
We are doubtful you would see much weight loss result from this formulation, just because it does not contain adequate amounts of the important ingredients for appetite suppression and may contain inappropriate and unsafe elements, which we cannot recommend.
What Are The Ingredients of Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex?
This supplement is a proprietary blend containing a total of 200mg:
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract: A small fruit that due to its addition to food and the belief it enhances flavor, may increase satisfaction after eating. This may make the consumer stop eating sooner than if it was not present. For this reason, it is often used as an appetite suppressant and fat burner, although its role in melting fat does not seem to extend beyond animal testing. It is not deemed safe for supplementation, as so little is known about long-term effects on the liver. Side effects can include nausea, digestive tract discomfort, and headache. For the use of appetite control, 500mg is required before a meal, so it is underdosed here. Source
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: Related to the normal coffee bean and so contains similar properties and caffeine. What it has is a higher concentration of chlorogenic acid, which is thought to be in support of metabolism function. For this purpose, it is used as a weight loss supplement but evidence in healthy weight population is unreliable and the results, when used on obese people, are inconclusive still. Dosages can vary anywhere from 250mg to 3000mg depending on the strength of green coffee bean extract used. The caffeine can cause insomnia, nervousness and restlessness, stomach upset, nausea and vomiting, increased heart and breathing rate, and other side effects. Consuming large amounts of coffee might also cause headache, anxiety, agitation, ringing in the ears, and irregular heartbeats. Source
- Raspberry Ketones: A popularized fat loss supplement that has no real benefit when trialed in clinical studies. It is thought to increase metabolism but has only been tested on an obese population and there is insufficient evidence to support it. Furthermore, it can be dangerous in the wrong doses, as it contains similar properties to ephedrine, an athletic performance drug banned in the USA. It can cause jitteriness, increase blood pressure, or rapid heartbeat and is not suitable for diabetics or those with low blood sugar. Doses would need to be up around the 1500mg to 5000mg range to show any effects. Source
- African Mango Extract: Not at all related to the common mango fruit, as its name may suggest but the seeds of this fruit can be used in fat burning supplements. There is no evidence currently to suggest it is effective. Side effects reported are flatulence, headaches, and sleep problems. As it is a dietary fibre, doses upward of 1000mg daily are thought to be most appropriate but there is a no known safe or reliable dose. Source
- Horny Goat Weed: As the name may suggest, is used as an aphrodisiac and erectile dysfunction aid in traditional Chinese medicine. Whilst in males it can boost testosterone, which may be believed to be beneficial in reducing fat stores, in women it increases Estrogen so may have the opposite effect! In some users, it might cause dizziness, vomiting, dry mouth, thirst, and nosebleed. Taking large amounts of horny goat weed might cause spasms and severe breathing problems. There is no known safe dose of this ingredient and it is not currently recommended for supplementation, however in certain trials they have used doses upward of 1200mg, which is not present in this formula. It is thought to interact poorly with blood pressure medication. Source
- Acai Berry: Like Raspberry Ketones, is a popular culture product of the 21st century with very little scientific evidence but loyal supporters none the less. Reportedly useful for weight loss and general health, it is most often eaten and so consuming it in a supplement is largely untested. It may have some benefits on blood sugar, helping to balance it and stop sugary cravings but there is not enough evidence at present. Taking 100mg twice a day is thought to be an optimal dose.
- L-Arginine: An amino acid that helps users make protein, so is often supplemented for athletes to promote muscle growth and mass. However, it is not fully understood or evidenced. There may be side effects such as abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea, gout, blood abnormalities, allergies, airway inflammation, worsening of asthma, and low blood pressure. 3-6 grams is the typical dose recommended for supplementation, which is clearly not present in this blend. Source
- Psyllium Husk: A dietary fibre, used as a bulking agent, that is often supplemented to make people feel fuller quicker and for longer. It needs to be taken with lots of water as it has been known to cause intestinal blockages and swelling in the throat. Although believed to be quite an effective appetite suppressant, doses of around 15 grams daily is thought to be required. It is evidently underdosed in this supplement. Ailments caused by taking this ingredient include gas, stomach pain, diarrhea, constipation, and nausea. It has also been linked to reports of headache, backache, runny nose, cough, and sinus problems. Source
- Yacon: A type of tuber potato from South America and is thought to be high in fibre and carbohydrate. Although human studies are low currently, it is believed to have some effects on weight loss in an obese population. Even if its weight loss benefits are not proven, it is thought to be a good prebiotic and healthy ingredient. It may cause side effects like stomach upset, bitter taste, nausea, and vomiting. Not enough is known about the long-term safety of taking this ingredient or the optimal or safe dosage. What we do know is that it can cause allergic reactions in some users. Source
- Alfalfa: Most commonly found in hay and animal products to provide dietary fibre. In this sense it may be classed as a bulking agent and treatment for constipation, helping to keep things ‘regular’. However, it uses in humans are varied and unproven medically. It is not thought to be safe to take long term as a may cause symptoms like Lupus, which attacks the nervous system and could also cause the skin to become very sensitive to sunlight. Interestingly it may stop birth control from working as it mimics estrogen in some females. 5-10 grams is taken for high cholesterol but no known dose is available for appetite suppression.
Does Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex Have Any Side Effects?
- Digestive tract discomfort
- Nervousness and restlessness
- Stomach upset
- Increased heart and breathing rate
- Increase blood pressure
- Rapid heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Blockages and swelling of the throat/intestine
- Increased estrogen
Check with your physician before taking any herbal supplements, consumption of herbal ingredients may cause allergies in certain individuals. If you have a known medical condition you should consult with a healthcare professional before using this or any dietary supplement. If you have a history of allergies to herbal ingredients, do not consume this product. This product is not intended for pregnant or lactating women, adolescents under 18 years of age, individuals on a restricted diet, persons with high blood pressure or heart problems.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex?
One reviewer notes that all reviews are in August and 5 stars which ‘seems odd’, and another states that they are ‘yet to see results’.
Others say their appetite decreased straight away but they ‘had not seen any weight loss’. Reviewers seem to like the small caplets and fruity taste of them.
The most notable difference seems to be in energy and general cutting down on snacking.
Does Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
The manufacturers of Potent Naturals Weight Loss Complex have not seen fit to provide a money-back guarantee, so if you need to return this product for any reason, do not expect a warm reception. They appear to offer only the standard Amazon guarantee at 30 days return of only unused and unopened packaging.
Where Can I Buy Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex?
This product is available to buy on Amazon and other e-retail websites such as eBay occasionally. It retails for $19.99 currently for one bottle containing 60 caplets. This should last a month if taken as a directed.
How does Potent Naturals Weight Loss Support Complex compare to Phentatrim?
|Clinically Proven Ingredients
|Side Effect Free
|Positive Customer Reviews
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.