Prograde VGF 25+ offers nutrient-rich concentrates of more than 25 greens, veggies, and fruits. It supports your general health and promotes weight loss as well. The question is, is it any better than other multivitamin supplements currently available in the market? Should you really be taking it in place of whole fruits and vegetables? Here is our review to help you decide.
Prograde VGF 25+ offers concentrates of more than 25 real fruits, veggies, and greens. It claims to be a perfect alternative to synthetically made multivitamin supplements. It is geared towards people who cannot include enough fruits and veggies in their diet. Interestingly, there are separate formulas available for both men and women. Prograde VGF 25+ for men helps improve prostate health and lowers risk of certain cancer. It also improves energy, mood, sex drive, circulation, and cardiovascular health. Similarly, Prograde VGF 25+ for women contains ingredients that help promote weight loss and maintain hormonal balance in women. Unfortunately, there is insufficient scientific data available to confirm all these claims.
There is no clear information about the exact price of Prograde VGF 25+. There is a free trail available that makes it look like a scam.
Prograde VGF 25+ Review
Prograde VGF 25+is designed to provide you nutrients that you usually do get from whole fruits and veggies. It claims to be better than typical multivitamin supplements because it uses real fruits and veggies to extract nutrients. Some of the common foods found in it are carrots, broccoli, onions, avocados, strawberries, greens, and much more. Because it uses whole foods, it is considered a “Multi-Nutrient” supplement and not just a multivitamin supplement. There are some ingredients other than the main vitamins and minerals, but still, you cannot find enough scientific evidence to support the use of this supplement.
It includes ALA, which is supposed to promote weight loss and improve your overall health but it does nothing more than reducing inflammation in the body because it acts as an antioxidant. Similarly, there is loads of vitamin C in the blend, but again, you need it to prevent free radical damage in the body, which may certainly help with your overall health but does nothing to reduce weight.
It is worth mentioning that Prograde VGF 25+ is advertised as a supplement designed for people who do not want to eat vegetables or fruits. The truth is that nothing can be a substitute for fruits and vegetables. You can take multivitamin supplements but only to fill in nutritional gaps. If you do not want to eat fruits and veggies, no diet pill is going to work for you. The thing is that single vitamins usually do not occur in isolation in nature, and that is the why you are not going to see any benefits when you take those vitamins in a supplement form. Vegetables and fruit contain a combo of minerals, vitamins, and phytochemicals that work synergistically to improve your overall health. No such thing happens when you take Prograde VGF 25+ or another multivitamin supplement. That is the reason why experts are of the view that eating a healthy diet is much more important than taking multivitamin supplements.
What it means is that multivitamin supplements may have their place, but it is always a better idea to eat a balanced diet. Experts have found that eating a variety of vegetables and fruits has better health benefits because of the “synergy” of food. It means that the compounds found in a piece of vegetable or fruit work better together in the body than taking similar individual vitamins. You may need multivitamins only when you have a preexisting condition. If you have excluded a full food group from your diet, your doctor may suggest taking a supplement.
It is also important to mention that when you eat whole fruits and vegetables, you get loads of fiber. You do not usually get enough of it through supplements. Your body can utilize the fiber present in real foods more effectively. Moreover, veggies can help slow down the digestion of carbohydrates, which in turn leads to a steady release of sugar into your bloodstream. This helps keep you energized and improve your chances of maintaining a healthy body weight.
- A 2014 study published in the Journal of Epidemiology and Public Health found that people who ate seven or more portions of fruit and vegetables per day had a 42% lower risk of death at any point in time than those who ate less than one portion. Compared to eating less than one portion of fruit and vegetables, the risk of death by any cause is reduced by 14% by eating one to three portions, 29% for three to five portions, 36% for five to seven portions, and 42% for seven or more.
How to Take Prograde VGF 25+
You have to take 3 caplets a day to see results. It means that each bottle offers a 30-day supply.
Prograde VGF 25+ claims to have the same nutrients you find in vegetables and fruits, but that is not true. Taking Prograde VGF 25+ is not the same as eating actual fresh produce.
- The issue is tackled in a recent Discovery Magazine article entitled “The Enduring Appeal of a Meal in a Pill.” The article states: “Food pills were heralded repeatedly and with certainty. So why don’t we have them? Because a meal in a pill is an impossibility.”
A recent review in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition has also explained the issue more clearly:
- “The key question is whether a purified phytochemical has the same health benefit as does the whole food or mixture of foods in which the phytochemical is present. We propose that the additive and synergistic effects of phytochemicals in fruit and vegetables are responsible for their potent antioxidant and anticancer activities, and that the benefit of a diet rich in fruit and vegetables is attributed to the complex mixture of phytochemicals present in whole foods.”
Prograde VGF 25+ Concerns:
- Vague formula
- No support for weight loss
- Not effective for most
- Not available online
- Free trail to deceive customers
- No information about its price
Research shows that it is not possible to pack the benefits of fruits and veggies in a pill. There is also a concern regarding the extraction methods used by supplement companies. Even Prograde VGF 25+ says nothing about the extract method or the way they extract phytonutrients and enzymes from fresh produce. Some supplement manufacturer say that they use “cold extraction” or “flash-freezing” methods to preserve nutritional potency of fresh produce, but that is not always true, and there is no scientific evidence available to confirm this claim. Some small studies have shown some benefits of taking these pills, but experts have found that those studies are of poor quality and are company funded.
The bottom line is that if you are thinking that you can get all the benefits of fruits and vegetables in a pill or capsule, you will be hugely disappointed after taking Prograde VGF 25+. It just cannot provide you with the same combination of nutrients you get from eating fresh fruits and vegetables. Therefore, it is better to avoid wasting your money on Prograde VGF 25+ and pay attention to eating a balanced diet to improve physical, mental, and emotional health.
What Does Prograde VGF 25+ Claim To Do?
Prograde VGF 25+ uses a separate formula for both men and women and claims to offer a number of benefits. For instance:
- Improves libido in men
- Promotes weight loss in women
- Improve hormonal balance in women
- Protects and keep bladder and kidneys healthy
- Improves your sleep quality and reduces stress
- Improves your skin quality by preventing oxidative damage
Does Prograde VGF 25+ Work?
Prograde VGF 25+ claims to help you in many different ways. It is supposed to improve your cardiovascular, digestive, and circulatory systems, and improve your sexual well-being at the same time. Unfortunately, scientific studies have failed to observe any real benefits of taking these multivitamin or multi-nutrient supplements. They cannot be compared with real fruits and veggies that contain a combination of vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, enzymes, and several compounds that cannot be obtained from pills. You will be better off paying attention to your overall diet to stay healthy. You should eat a variety of veggies, fruits, whole grains, and high-quality protein to improve mental, physical, and emotional health. Prograde VGF 25+ is not going to help!
What Are The Ingredients of Prograde VGF 25+?
Here is the complete list of ingredients found in Prograde VGF 25+:
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Potassium, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Amino Acid Complex, Bioflavonoids, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Trace Minerals, Proprietary Blend (Evening Primrose Oil (seeds), Marine Lipids, Vitex Angus (seeds), Cnidium Monneri (seeds), Cranberry (berries/fruit), Dong Quai (root), Poria Cocos (whole fungus), Red Clover (blossom), and Zizyphus Spinosa (seeds)), Whole food concentrates: barley grass, wheat grass, Hydrilla Verticillata, Chlorella, Alfalfa, Artichoke, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, collard greens, kale, onion, parsley, spinach, apricot, avocado, green bell pepper, grapefruit, kiwi, papaya, prune, strawberry, and tomato, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, and Croscarmellose Sodium.
Does Prograde VGF 25+ Have Any Side Effects?
Prograde VGF 25+ contains natural ingredients, but even the official site warns you about using it when you have any pre-existing medical condition. It can also cause nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and other gastrointestinal side effects. It also includes some additional natural ingredients that may be responsible for causing digestive issues. Some people may develop an allergic reaction after the use of Prograde VGF 25+.
Avoid Prograde VGF 25+ when you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Prograde VGF 25+?
Prograde VGF 25+ claims to improve your overall health by helping you increase your intake of important vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. It seems that it fail to do what it promises. Customer reviews are not that impressive for Prograde VGF 25+. For instance:
I have been taking this supplement for almost three weeks now, but I have not experienced any improvement in my overall health. I do not think it is any better than regular multivitamin supplements available in the market.
Do not waste your money on this supplement. You can easily get all those vitamins and minerals from other multivitamin supplements. It is extremely expensive and is quite ineffective too. Avoid it!
Does Prograde VGF 25+ Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
No, Prograde VGF 25+ does not come with a money-back guarantee.
Where Can I Buy Prograde VGF 25+?
It is currently unavailable – even the links on the official website are not working to place an order. Some third-party retailers may have it available.