Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum from Eveline Cosmetics is basically an anti-cellulite topical solution, to help improve the look of your skin. It claims to combat stubborn cellulite and also helps accelerate the process of fat loss. The question is, does it work better than other commercially available fat burners? Is it really possible to reduce cellulite? Here is our review to help you decide.
Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum is one of many products offered by Eveline Cosmetics. This topical anti-cellulite cream claims to have ingredients that reduce the appearance of cellulite. The manufacturer claims to use a special formulation that includes a unique Isocell Slim Complex. Its regular use is supposed to reduce cellulite and burn fat at the same time. It has a very nice fragrance and is therefore easy to use it on a regular basis. It also claims to make your skin look and feel smoother than before. While it claims to produce enough heat to burn the adipose cells underneath your skin, there is no evidence that the ingredients in this cream can penetrate deep into your skin. Moreover, the heat it produces may be a bit too much to handle for some people.
It certainly contains some good ingredients like caffeine, horsetail extracts, and more, but there is not enough scientific evidence suggesting that nutrients from these ingredients can penetrate into your skin to produce any results. Moreover, you cannot burn fat in specific areas, as spot reduction is not possible. The price of Slim Extreme 3D is on the higher side as well, so you should avoid it in the first place and opt for a popular fat burner that has positive customer reviews as well.
Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum Review
Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum is manufactured by Eveline Cosmetics, and uses a combination of ingredients to help reduce the appearance of cellulite. It is mainly an anti-cellulite cream, but it also claims to help burn fat in certain areas of your body. Many people take it as a weight loss cream because of the claims it makes. Unfortunately, it does nothing to reduce the appearance of cellulite, and you can certainly find much better fat burners than Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum.
There is a long list of ingredients found in Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum. For instance, it contains caffeine, which is supposed to help burn fat to make cellulite less prominent. The thing is that many other lotions and creams contain caffeine, and there is no reason to spend so much money to buy Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum just because it contains caffeine. Some studies show that caffeine may prove beneficial because it resembles theophylline, and has an anti-inflammatory effect on your body. The problem is that your skin just cannot absorb caffeine in this way. It is also important to use a special liposome-encapsulated system to help make it easier for caffeine to penetrate deep into your skin. There is no information available about any such system used in Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum. Therefore, you will be better off taking caffeine orally to promote thermogenesis and help burn a few additional calories.
It also contains some other ingredients such as laminaria algae, which is supposed to soothe your irritated skin. Similarly, centella asiatica is another substance included in the cream to help improve the elasticity of your skin. Horsetail extracts are also supposed to tighten your skin. The problem is that there is no scientific evidence that the combination of all these ingredients makes Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum effective against cellulite.
The big issue with Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum and other similar creams, is that there is little research on how different ingredients penetrate into your skin and enter your bloodstream to nourish your body. Some animal studies have found positive results for seaweed and similar ingredients, but human studies have shown contradictory results.
- Researchers at the University of Rennes in Brittany France conducted experiments on rats to seek an answer. 500 rats were bathed in a solution of seawater and seaweed for 20 minutes, using an isotope of iodine as a trace. The result was that traces of the iodine were found in the liver and kidneys of the subjects after a mere 20 minute bath.
How to Take Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum
Slim Extreme 3D is an anti-cellulite cream and here is how is what the official site says about using it:
- The serum should be massaged in thoroughly twice a day. Results supposedly begin to show after just one month, but other information sources recommend nearly a year of consistent use to actually see some real improvement in the target areas.The product manufacturer recommends diet and exercise for the product to be completely effective.
Moreover, it is also important to know how different ingredients are used in a product. Even if you suppose that Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum contains ingredients that can penetrate into your skin, there is still insufficient evidence to support spot reduction of fat. Here are some studies showing that you just cannot reduce fat in a specific area, even if you opt for specific exercises. For instance:
- In 1983, Katch et al. investigated if a sit-up exercise regime helped target your belly fat. It didn’t. The sit-up exercise protocol did not influence fat cell size or fat layer thickness more in the abdominal region, than on the backs and butts of the participants.
- Noland & Kearney (1978) also failed to find spot reduction when comparing a ‘spot reduction’ program to a ‘general’ program, but really both programs were bodyweight cardio (more like calisthenics vs. controlled bodyweight cardio) and the measurements and statistical methods were quite uncontrolled.
- A similar study in 2011 had the same finding: an abdominal exercise program did not achieve greater abdominal fat loss than a non-exercising control group consuming the same amount of calories in the diet.
- In 2013, a novel study design was used to test the possibility of spot reduction. This time the study participants did high repetition leg presses with one leg without training the other leg. The trained leg did not lose more fat than the untrained leg. In fact, fat loss was only significant in the upper body. Since many of the participants were overweight, this was not too surprising.
Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum Concerns:
- Not effective for most people
- Takes very long to produce any results
- Negative customer reviews
- No money-back guarantee
- No scientific evidence for support
It also shows that every person is different and lose weight differently. If you are an obese person, you may lose fat from certain areas of your body before noticing a reduction in overall body fat percentage. Experts say:
- Overweight individuals typically lose the fat on their trunk, including the particularly unhealthy visceral fat around their organs, before other body parts lean out. Women in particular, due to their genetically ‘pear shaped’ body fat distribution, tend to lose fat in the upper body much sooner than in the lower body. Source
This shows that it is not possible to lose body fat in certain areas of your body, especially when you are not eating in a calorie deficit mode. If you have a sedentary lifestyle, forget about losing weight no matter how many fat burners or anti-cellulite creams you use.
Another issue with Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum, is that you do not know exactly how much of each ingredient is available in the formula. It has an impressive ingredient profile on paper, but it is possible that it has trace amounts of most ingredients, which is why it is not going to prove effective.
The only good thing about Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum is that it has a nice fragrance. It may soothe your nerves a little, but the effect turns into pain when you experience the heat it is producing. It can even burn your skin if you have very sensitive skin. Moreover, the price is on the higher side, which is another reason we believe that you should avoid it in the first place and pay attention to your diet first to lose weight more effectively.
What Does Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum Claim To Do?
Slim Extreme 3D claims to help you in many different ways. Here are some of its claimed benefits.
- Burns fatty cells more effectively
- Helps get rid of stored lipids
- Prevents and treat stubborn cellulite
- Trims your waistline
Does Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum Work?
Slim Extreme 3D claims to help you burn fat, lose weight, and reduce the appearance of cellulite. Slim Extreme 3D is not going to help treat cellulite, because there is no scientific evidence available to support this way of treating cellulite. You get this condition because of a high body fat percentage, and unless you cut your caloric intake, you just cannot change the way you look. While the product manufacturer encourages customers to pay attention to their diet, they have offered no diet plan or any advice in this regard. You may like the fragrance a bit, but do not expect anything more than a relaxing experience. Overall, you will be better of using a scientifically proven fat burner to lose weight and tackle cellulite more effectively.
What Are The Ingredients of Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum?
Slim Extreme 3D includes a number of ingredients actually, but the problem is that there is no scientific evidence that these ingredients can help improve cellulite. There is also no evidence to confirm that the ingredients found in Slim Extreme 3D can penetrate deep into your skin to produce results. Here are the ingredients present in this cream:
- Caffeine: An essential ingredient for draining intercellular liquid that has been considered vital for any cellulite cream to be taken seriously.
- Laminaria algae: Helps to move water out of the zone and are a potent moisturizer and known to soothe irritated skin.
- Centella asiatica: Valued as a substance that contributes greatly to improving* skin’s elasticity and overall tone.
- Horsetail extracts: Smoothes and tightens the skin over the target areas, evens its texture and helps “hold in” the cellulite.
Does Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Slim Extreme 3D claims to reduce the appearance of cellulite and burn fat at the same time, and it uses a combination of ingredients to provide you with those claimed benefits. The official site says nothing about side effects, but many people have experienced skin irritation after using the cream. It is supposed to increase heat production in the affected areas, but it can be a bit too much for people with sensitive skin. You may also develop skin allergies if you are allergic to any ingredient found in this cream.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum?
Slim Extreme 3D claims to be the best anti-cellulite cream, but it seems that most customers are not very happy with what they get for the money they pay. For instance:
DISAPPOINTED TO THE FULLEST… I USED IT AS PER INSTRUCTIONS, no difference at all. I only have a small amount of fat on my belly and this cream couldn’t even help with that, plus I exercise. I do not know what is inside but surely nothing that really going to minimise belly fat and make your waist smaller. It is a BIG NO-NO-NO for me…. waste of money
does nothing apart from make your body parts very hot, prickly and irritible
I understand its supposed to get hot to do its Thermo-thing. But there are no discernable results from this from weeks of use.
Hot thighs is about it. no effects.
Does Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Unfortunately, you do not get a money-back guarantee with Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum from Eveline Cosmetics.
Where Can I Buy Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum?
You can buy Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum from the official website, but you can also order it from third-party retailers.