StripFast 5000 Strip Shake Review
StripFast 5000 Strip Shake is a unique shake formula designed to help you lose weight. It is supposed to work because it helps limit your caloric intake, and provides you with ingredients that support fat loss. Unfortunately, there is no scientific evidence available to support the formula. Most of the ingredients found in StripFast 5000 Strip Shake are not supported by enough scientific studies.
StripFast 5000 Strip Shake relies on a meal replacement protocol. It means you have to drink the shake in place of your breakfast or lunch. This is supposed to reduce your caloric intake, which will eventually translate into weight loss. Unfortunately, there is not enough scientific evidence to support the use of meal replacement programs. In fact, they are no better than low-calorie diet you may already be following.
- A 2003 study, observing a pharmacy registered population, found there to be no difference in overall weight or waist circumference when comparing the use of a meal replacement product versus a low calorie diet over the course of 5 months.
You will have to follow the program for several months to see any benefit. However, it is usually not possible to follow the program on a long-term basis. For instance:
- A study undertaken in 2010, comparing the use of a meal replacement diet plan with a standard diet, to increase initial weight loss over a course of 40 weeks in a control group of 90 obese patients in the US. However, there is no evidence to suggest that such weight loss is sustainable in the long term, with the study acknowledging that significantly more weight was regained by its participants over a period of one year after the study.
More and more people are using these protocols because they are relatively easier to follow. The truth is that you do not really need to use this option if you know how to count calories when planning your diet. When you know how many calories you are ingesting on a daily basis, it becomes easier to make certain changes to your diet to get desired results. StripFast 5000 Strip Shake is a low-calorie weight loss shake that also contains vitamins and minerals, but you can easily get them from a balanced diet. You can even take multivitamin supplements to get all those vitamins and minerals found in StripFast 5000 Strip Shake.
This weight loss shake provides you with a good dose of protein, but you are not going to lose weight with protein alone. It is supposed to promote satiety, but you will still feel hungry when you drink it in place of your breakfast or lunch. It is also claimed that StripFast 5000 Strip Shake works because it includes some fat-burning ingredients as well. The truth is that the ingredients found in StripFast 5000 Strip Shake do not have enough scientific support. For instance, it includes acai berry to help promote weight loss. There is no scientific study suggesting that it promotes fat loss.
Acai berry contains high levels of antioxidants though that may help reduce inflammation in the body and eliminate free radicals from your body. Just do not expect any weight loss benefits from acai berry. In fact, many experts have actually warned people of deceptive advertising techniques used by acai marketers. Moreover, you can easily get all those antioxidants through a balanced diet plan. Many experts say:
- “The claim that the acai berry is good for weight loss seems to be groundless. There is no literature in the scientific journals about weight loss and the acai berry. That part of the acai berry story appears to be just another diet scam.”
It is also found that many supplement manufacturers selling acai berry try to deceive people in many different ways. For instance:
- “Beyond just the lack of weight-loss stimulus, a recent statement by the Center for Science in the Public Interest, a watchdog group, warned consumers not to sign up for free trials of acai diet products online because of complaints about unauthorized credit card charges after the trial is over.”
Green tea extract is another popular ingredient found in StripFast 5000 Strip Shake. Again, it does not have any serious fat burning potential and it may only provide you with some antioxidants that do not promote fat loss. Some studies have found that green tea promotes thermogenesis, but it fails to cause any significant reduction in weight.
- “In a review published in ‘The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews’ in 2012, researchers looked at clinical studies on both weight loss and maintenance and determined that green tea provided a small, statistically insignificant increase in weight loss but did not help prevent the weight from returning.”
It is worth mentioning that green tea contains caffeine, which stimulates your central nervous system. It may help improve focus and concentration to a certain extent, but it may also lead to several side effects, such as insomnia, increased heart rate, high blood pressure, and jitteriness. Therefore, it is better to avoid a supplement that contains caffeine, especially if you are sensitive to it.
How to Take StripFast 5000 Strip Shake
Here is what the official site says about taking StripFast 5000 Strip Shake:
- Mix one scoop with 200-250ml of water or skimmed milk in a blender or shaker. Take 1-2 servings a day depending on the results you desire. It is ideal for use as a breakfast/lunch replacement or a source of high quality protein.
Next up is taurine, which is supposed to improve energy production and stamina. Many energy drinks include this ingredient, but studies do not support the claims associated with taurine. Animal studies have noticed some benefits, but it is hard to get the same results in humans. Moreover, you may have to take more than 2,000mg of taurine a day to notice its effects. Even when you get enough, you may still notice no change in your body fat percentage. It may help make it easier to handle your workouts with better intensity, but you are not going to see any weight loss benefits if you do not follow a good exercise program.
You will also 600mg of CLA in each serving of StripFast 5000 Strip Shake. It is supposed to help you lose weight, but most studies have found contradictory results. For instance:
- Two 12-week studies show that CLA may be effective in the short term for reducing body fat mass on humans. The first 12-week study published in 2000 in “The Journal of Nutrition” found that CLA may reduce body fat mass in humans when used at a dose of 3.4 grams per day. This study also notes that doses higher than this seemed to have no additional effect on weight loss. Another study published in “Nutrition” in 2012 found that grade 1 obese Chinese subjects lost weight over a three-month period using CLA, with no apparent adverse effects.
Supplement manufacturers also say that CLA helps reduce weight by affecting a molecular signaling receptor family called PPAR. However, you cannot find any scientific study to confirm this claim. What it means is that CLA does not work for everyone, and you have to take it in larger doses to see its effects. For instance:
- A 2007 study published in “The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition” examined 18 different studies related to CLA’s effect on body fat. The conclusion was that CLA produces only a modest decrease in body fat doses when given in doses of 3.2 grams per day.
It means that you may experience results only when you take more than 3,000mg of CLA a day, but you get no more than 600mg in each serving of StripFast 5000 Strip Shake. You should also bear in mind that even when CLA works, the effects are not that significant. Similarly, some studies show that CLA may increase your metabolism, but again, the increase is not going to lead to a significant change in your body weight. For instance:
- Metabolic rate was found to be increased by 4% relative to baseline over 14 weeks of consuming CLA-enriched yoghurt, despite no changes in fat mass or weight being noted; this was in comparison to non-CLA enhanced yoghurt, and without significant dietary control. Source
We have also covered StripFast 5000 Platinum RX in a previous review.
StripFast 5000 Strip Shake Concerns:
- No real fat burning ingredients
- Not effective for most people
- Possible side effects
- No enough scientific evidence for support
- Not-so-impressive taste
- Quite expensive
There is also an amino acid called Acetyl L-carnitine. Some studies suggest that it may promote fat loss, but you do not really need to supplement with it. It is available in many foods. You may benefit from supplementation only when you are deficient in it.
The fact of the matter is that StripFast 5000 Strip Shake is not an effective weight loss product. It does not have any real fat burning ingredient, and most of its ingredients are not backed by scientific studies. The supplement manufacturer makes misleading and false claims because it does nothing to reduce weight or suppress appetite. The taste is not that impressive either and the price is on the higher side. It is due to all these issues that you should avoid using StripFast 5000 Strip Shake in the first place. You will be better off trying another fat burner with a more impressive blend and effective ingredients. StripFast 5000 Strip Shake is not going to cut it!
What Does StripFast 5000 Strip Shake Claim To Do?
StripFast 5000 Strip Shake offers a combination of vitamins, minerals, protein, and many other natural ingredients. Here are the claims associated with this weight loss product:
- Burns fat more effectively
- Limits your caloric intake
- Suppresses your appetite
- Increases thermogenesis
- Improves your overall health
Does StripFast 5000 Strip Shake Work?
StripFast 5000 Strip Shake offers a blend of vitamins, minerals, protein, and several natural ingredients. It is true that it provides you with a good dose of protein, but you just cannot lose weight simply by getting more protein. It claims to increase weight loss because you will be drinking the shake in place of your regular meals. While this may cut calories and lead to a reduction in weight, you will regain that weight once you return to your normal meals. Therefore, it is usually not a good idea to follow a meal replacement protocol in the first place.
Some ingredients in StripFast 5000 Strip Shake may help to a certain extent – green tea extract may increase your metabolism and promote thermogenesis – but you are not going to experience a significant change in your body weight. Taurine may increase energy production, but the effect does not last for long. Overall, you should avoid StripFast 5000 Strip Shake and pay attention to your diet and exercise to help lose weight effectively.
What Are The Ingredients of StripFast 5000 Strip Shake?
Here is the complete list of ingredients present in StripFast 5000 Strip Shake:
- Multi Vitamin & Mineral Blend: Vitamin E, Vitamin K1, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Chromium, Molybdenum, Choline, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Beta Carotene, Inositol, Boron, Coenzyme Q10, Lutein. Whey Protein Concentrate, Soya Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Semi Skimmed Milk, Milk Protein, Milk Protein Concentrate (80% Casein, 20% Whey), Taurine 1200mg, CLA Powder 600mg, Acai Berry (4:1 Extract) 400mg, N-acetyl-L-Carnitine 200mg, Green Tea 150mg, Flavourings, Natural Colourings, Stabilisers, Sweetener, Sucralose.
Does StripFast 5000 Strip Shake Have Any Side Effects?
StripFast 5000 Strip Shake has a long list of ingredients, and it is possible to develop an allergic reaction to any of those ingredients. It includes milk protein, which may not be suitable for everyone. It also includes soya protein isolate that may lead to similar problem.
There is green tea extract in StripFast 5000 Strip Shake, which also contains caffeine. Regular intake of caffeine can cause several side effects, such as insomnia, restlessness, irritability, jitteriness, increased heart rate, elevated blood pressure, and headaches. Taurine may also be responsible for causing restlessness – it may increase your depression symptoms.
Avoid using StripFast 5000 Strip Shake if you already have any health conditions.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For StripFast 5000 Strip Shake?
StripFast 5000 Strip Shake makes many claims, but it fails to satisfy customers with results. You will not find many positive customer reviews for this weight loss shake. For instance:
I have been drinking this shake for about a month now, but it has done nothing to reduce my waistline. I do not think it works.
I do not like this weight loss shake. It tastes bad. You just cannot continue using it for several weeks. Avoid it.
Does StripFast 5000 Strip Shake Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
There is a 100% lifetime guarantee on the official website if you are unsatisfied with any of the StripFast 5000 products.
Where Can I Buy StripFast 5000 Strip Shake?
You can buy it from the official website, or order through some third-party retailers. It is only available to buy within the UK from the official website, however StripFast 5000 offer free delivery.