Weight loss can involve a long and arduous journey, accompanied by periods of success and relapse in equal measure. Often, it is the little things that can make big differences to tip the balance, such as avoiding sugary drinks, cutting out white bread, or even receiving a leg-up from a mild, yet effective, weight loss supplement.
Below we take an in-depth look at Trans4orm, to see whether this well-liked product has all the qualities we look for in the products we recommend.
- Product is very cheap for what customers receive
- Enjoys a high number of mostly positive reviews
- Product should work well as a mild, yet still effective, weight loss aid
- No money back guarantee
- Some customers complain of side effects whilst using this product
Consider using the consumer #1 rated weight loss product – CLICK HERE
What You Need To Know About Trans4orm
Trans4orm is a popular weight loss supplement that also claims to offer effects that improve concentration and athletic performance. Perhaps the main distinguishing feature of this product is its relative popularity; Trans4orm has more than 1000 reviews discussing it on several of the websites selling it, with the vast majority of these reviews being highly positive. The product comes in the form of capsules or powder depending on where you get it, with each type being slightly different in terms of ingredients (be sure to check the Ingredients tab for more information).
What Are The Side Effects Of Trans4orm?
One major drawback of using Trans4orm is its moderate potential for causing side effects, a factor that several former customers have complained about.
One key problematic ingredient found in Trans4orm is Yohimbe, which can cause a wide variety of side effects, up to and including, stomach problems, jitters, trembling, sleep problems, anxiety, high blood pressure, a raised heart rate, dizziness, drooling, sinus pan, headaches, frequent urination, bloating, rashes, and vomiting. It is significant that some former customers blame the inclusion of Yohimbe as the key reason they turned away from Trans4orm.
The high doses of caffeine found in this product can also cause side effects, particularly when customers consume other sources of caffeine whilst using it. Expect headaches, jitters, sleeplessness, raised heart rates, dehydration, and increased blood pressure when overdosing on caffeine.
This list is unfortunately not exhaustive, and you can read more about the potential adverse effects of using Trans4orm in the Side Effects tab.
How Much Does Trans4orm Cost?
Trans4orm costs are fairly different depending on what you get and where you buy, although it remains available for a far fairer price across the board than most products. The powdered version of Trans4orm is particularly cheap, costing just over $18 for a 30-serving tub and $23.74 for a very big 60-serving tub.
The cheapest prices we found for the capsule-version was on www.bodybuilding.com, where a little 20-capsule pack costs $6.99, a 60-capsule pack costs $19.99, and a 120-capsule pack costs $29.99. Prices are similar if slightly more expensive from other outlets (such as iHerb, Lucky Vitamin, and the official Evlution Nutrition webstore) but always be sure to avoid GNC, which seems to price all of its products at double the normal rate used by other stores!
Our Verdict On Trans4orm
We see a lot of products here at Diet Pills Watchdog and make no mistake: this product is far better than most of those that we see. The extremely high number of customer reviews is nothing to sniff at, giving us a clear sign that most former customers have nothing but praise for this formula. Our own reading of the ingredients list confirms what customers are saying, indicating to us that Trans4orm likely works exactly as it is supposed to. This diet product is also extremely cheap for what it is.
The key thing with a product like this is that in order to remains truly safe and effective, it’s fair to say that the effects are quite mild and can only complement an already-sensible diet and exercise program. Don’t expect miracles, but a product like this may offer a useful leg-up.
There are key negative points to consider that stop us recommending it outright. Despite all the positives, Trans4orm still has a fairly strong side-effect profile. One key reason for this is that the formula insists on using Yohimbe, a not particularly impressive or effective ingredient that is known to cause damaging effects in many people. Many former customers have complained of side effects, and several have even done their research and identified Yohimbe as the key problem. Across the world of diet pills and in products like Trans4orm, we would like to see ingredients like Yohimbe being removed from formulas in the interests of safety and comfort.
Despite the manufacturer’s lack of money back guarantee and the product’s unfortunate and unnecessary reputation for side effects, it is still fair to say that this product represents one of the better ones you’re likely to find. It could work well for many readers out there, but we can’t really recommend a supplement that could make people feel jittery or sick.
We do not recommend Trans4orm to our readers.
The most popular consumer choice in 2018
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Phentaslim is making big waves in the diet world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Phentaslim to achieve their weight loss goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Watchdog Phentaslim review here.
Trans4orm is a thermogenic fat burner that also claims to boost energy and focus. It comes in a distinctive, bright blue tub that is more reminiscent of the style we associate with muscle pills and testosterone boosters. This product comes in both capsule and powder form, and is relatively cheap without compromising too much on quality.
This fat-burning weight loss pill is produced and sold by Evlution Nutrition, an American supplement manufacturer that is mainly known for their athletic performance boosters and muscle-building products. There is very little that can be said about Evlution Nutrition other than that they seem to be much more professional and competent than many similar companies. The company has never courted controversy, and seems largely to attract highly positive reviews and praise from customers on Amazon and www.bodybuilding.com. The company can be contacted via the details supplied on their official website.
How to Take Trans4orm
The directions for use are as follows:
Powder: As a dietary supplement, begin by taking 1 serving mixed with 8-10 oz of water in the morning with food and 1 serving 4-6 hours later in the mid-afternoon to assess tolerance. Do not exceed 2 servings in a 24-hour period. To support overall health, drink 8 glasses of water over the course of a day. TRANS4ORM™ may be taken for up to 8 weeks but should then be discontinued for a minimum of 4 weeks.
Capsules: As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 serving 4-6 hours later in the afternoon. Do not exceed 2 servings in a 24-hour period. To support overall health, drink 8 glasses of water over the course of a day. TRANS4ORM™ may be taken for up to 8 weeks but should then be discontinued for a minimum of 4 weeks.
- Contains ingredients known to cause side effects
- No money back guarantee
- Customers should avoid other sources of caffeine whilst using this product
What Does Trans4orm Claim To Do?
Trans4orm claims to be a “complete, multistage thermogenic for fat loss”. Like many other Evlution Nutrition products, it also claims to offer a source of “clean” energy and mental focus, which could potentially be of use to athletes looking to shed extra pounds in the gym. Other ingredients found within the mix also help to reduce cravings, burn fat, and boost metabolism.
Does Trans4orm Work?
Trans4orm contains a handful of ingredients that could cause weight loss (caffeine and green tea in the capsules, and caffeine and CLA in the powder), although most of the ingredients either do nothing or perform other functions. A surprising number of ingredients are actually nootropics that have been included to boost cognition or focus, or other amino acids that could boost performance in the gym.
The quantities and ingredient balance suggest the overall mix would be quite mild, although the majority of the huge numbers of positive reviews surrounding this product indicate that most customers appreciate this fact. Although we did notice a few dissenters complaining of side effects, most customers appear to be attracted to Trans4orm due to its relative lack of adverse effects and pleasant boost.
Overall, it seems that a product like Trans4orm could be useful as a way to access further support on an already-successful weight loss journey. The cognition-boosting ingredients could help to improve motivation and focus, and the various assortments of amino acids could help to optimise performance in the gym. As with any good weight loss product, Trans4orm should not be relied upon to deliver dramatic results in and of itself.
What Are The Ingredients of Trans4orm?
The ingredients found in Trans4orm are detailed below. The ingredient quantities listed below are correct for 2 capsules or 1 scoop (5g) of powder. Readers should also note that a couple of ingredients are only found in the capsule or powder form of Trans4orm – check below for details.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 15mg (75% RDA): This vitamin is normally only useful in cases of deficiency, although very high doses are known to help lower cholesterol (higher than the dose used in this product). Source
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 2mg (100% RDA): Vitamin B6 has several important functions in the body, including ‘allowing the body to use and store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food’. Whilst taking excess amounts of vitamin B6 will not infinitely improve this ability, a deficiency could make it more difficult to lose weight. Vitamin B6 is naturally present in a wide variety of foods, including meat, cereals, bread, and vegetables. Source
- Folic Acid 400mcg (100% RDA): Otherwise known as Vitamin B9, folic acid is a vital component in the process of making DNA and speeding cell growth. Source
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 6mcg (100% RDA): Vitamin B12 is naturally present in many foods, primarily meat, fish, and dairy products. It has several roles, including aiding in releasing energy from consumed food, and keeping the nervous system healthy. It may be that a deficiency hinders weight loss, but taking excessive amounts could be harmful (although this product contains a reasonable dosage). Source
- Choline Bitartrate 300mg: Athletes sometimes supplement Choline to delay fatigue and improve endurance. It is also said to improve mental focus. However, the available clinical evidence suggests that Choline Bitartrate does not cause either effect to take place. Source
- L-Tyrosine 200mg: An amino acid that is a building block of protein, this ingredient is found naturally in many foods including meat and dairy products. Some people use it as an appetite suppressant, but there is little evidence that it is effective for this use. Large doses of tyrosine may be useful for increasing alertness, especially in people who are sleep deprived. Source
- Natural Caffeine (from Coffee Bean) 175mg: Numerous studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness, as well as mildly boosting the metabolism, causing a small increase in the number of calories used by the body. The effects shown in studies are small, and some studies are inconclusive. Source
- Coleus Extract (as Coleus forskholii) (root) 100mg: This plant belongs to the mint family, and is thought to boost the metabolism. However, the clinical trials performed using this ingredient indicate that this ingredient does not deliver weight loss results. Source
- Alpha-Glycerolphosphorylcholine Powder (std. min. 50% A-GPC) 50mg: In Europe, alpha-GPC is a prescription medication for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, but in the USA, it is a prescription free dietary supplement. It appears to have some cognitive-boosting properties, helps to prevent cognitive decline, and may also enhance power output in athletes. Source
- Theacrine (as TeaCrine®) 25mg: Though slightly different, theacrine works in essentially the same way as caffeine. Early research suggests that it may help to boost mental and physical performance (like caffeine), but a little more research is needed to confirm this effect. Source
- Yohimbe Extract (as Pausinystalia yohimbe) (bark) 20mg: Some studies have noticed increased blood concentrations of free fatty acids in participants who use yohimbe extract, suggesting increased rates of lipolysis. However, the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database has stated that there is insufficient evidence to claim it aids in weight loss. Source
- BioPerine® (Black pepper fruit extract) 5mg: This black pepper extract is used for increasing the bioavailability of nutritional compounds. In other words, it increases the amounts of nutrients that are absorbed into the body in the digestive tract. It may also increase the absorption of various drugs, which may lead to potential side effects. Source
- Huperzia Serrata Extract (std. min. 1% Huperzine A) (club moss) 2mg: Huperzine-A is found in Huperzia serrata. Huperzine-A is thought to be a cognitive enhancer. Because of the relatively long half-life of this compound, its use should be cycled, with breaks in usage every few weeks. Source
Only found in capsules
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (std. min. 50% EGCG) 500mg: Green tea is high in a group of antioxidants called catechins. Studies have suggested that catechins increase thermogenesis in the body, whilst caffeine increases energy expenditure by boosting the metabolism slightly for few hours. Source
Only found in powder
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) 1000mg: Although some early trials indicated that CLA could burn a small amount of fat when supplemented, more recent evidence may be suggesting that it often fails to do that. Although it may cause a tiny bit of weight loss and may lower blood pressure, it is generally inconsistent and weak when compared to other fat burners. Source
- L-Carnitine Tartrate 1000mg: One study found that supplementation of L-carnitine, L-tartrate reduced muscle tissue damage from exercise and sped up recovery time. Compared to other forms of l-carnitine, it is more commonly used to boost muscular performance than contribute to weight loss. Source
Does Trans4orm Have Any Side Effects?
High doses of caffeine can cause headaches, jitteriness, insomnia, an increased heartrate, heart palpitations, increased urination, dehydration, and increased blood pressure. Customers that are extra sensitive to caffeine should consider avoiding it altogether, or at least avoid other sources of caffeine whilst using it.
Yohimbe can also cause a wide range of side effects, including stomach upset, excitation, tremor, sleep problems, anxiety or agitation, high blood pressure, a racing heartbeat, dizziness, stomach problems, drooling, sinus pain, irritability, headache, frequent urination, bloating, rash, nausea, and vomiting. High doses can cause more severe effects.
Other ingredients may also cause occasional side effects (although these are a lot rarer). Tyrosine is generally thought to be safe, but may cause nausea, headaches, fatigue, heartburn, and joint pain for some customers.
Huperzine A is known for its side effects, especially when taken continuously for 3 months or more. It has been known to cause digestive issues, stomach issues, blurred vision, loss of appetite, sweating, cramping, high blood pressure, and other issues.
Those using the powdered form of this product should bear in mind that carnitine and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) can sometimes cause stomach upset, diarrhoea, vomiting, fatigue, heartburn, and seizures. Both ingredients also have the unusual effect of causing the urine, breath, and sweat to have a “fishy” odour.
Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not consume caffeine from other sources, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda, and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine. Contains caffeine. Do not use for more than 8 weeks. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, including but not limited to, MAO inhibitors, antidepressants, aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine or other stimulants. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate, or glaucoma. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, or shortness of breath.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Trans4orm?
Trans4orm has an unusually high number of reviews on websites like Amazon and www.bodybuilding.com (over 1000 at time of writing) and the vast majority of these are highly positive, with only around 1 in 10 having anything negative to say. Most customers praise the product’s mild but useful effects, with negative comments often highlighting unpleasant side effects or underwhelming weight loss outcomes.
Amazing results! I’ve been an athlete my whole life and I can honestly say this stuff took my performance to another level. By being able to maintain a leaner physique, I’ve been lighter and more capable of performing at an increased level during my conditioning sessions. No irritation in my stomach or jitters, I highly recommend this product.
My fiancé bought me this product as part of my easter basket. About three weeks of use i can honestly say I absolutely love this product. In that time span ive dropped 12 pounds, and I’m not done yet. I could not be happier with the product or the company’s customer service. They’ve gained a returning customer in me, and if you try any of their products you will be open to return business
Once I started using it correctly it real did help me lean down a bit. Sometimes you just need a little extra help to lose a few pounds and this definitely helps. Is it a miracle pill…no , because there is no such thing. But this along with a good gym routine and eating fairly healthy it’ll definitely help. It definitely cuts down my appetite, cravings , and gives me an energy boost. I like it
It has helped me with my weight, however if I take 2 servings a day for more than 3 or 4 days in a row, it makes me nauseous and gives me a really hard stomachache. I need to go back to one serving, and switch from 1 to 2 serving depending on how my stomach is doing. It scares me a little, but I also feel it helps me maintaining and losing weight even when I cheat, so I feel like I need them in order to reach my goal easily. I have tried so many other pills, and I felt like they’re placebo or not very effective, at least with this one I feel like their doing what they have to.
Product completely did not work for me. I have tried many supplements, exercise daily, and watch what I eat. Most supplements at least help me. This did not work at all. I actually gained 2 pounds while using it.
Does Trans4orm Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Evlution Nutrition do not have any kind of money back guarantee. Refunds are only available for customers who receive a damaged package, and all returns must be arranged after first contacting the company directly. Readers should still bear in mind that Evlution Nutrition products tend to be sold via 3rd party retailers, many of whom have very fair and useful money back guarantee policies. We always advise shopping around to find the best deal.
Where Can I Buy Trans4orm?
Trans4orm appears to be available to buy from a number of outlets, including Amazon, www.bodybuilding.com, GNC, iHerb, Lucky Vitamin, the official Evlution Nutrition webstore, and more.
Prices are generally low. The powdered version of Trans4orm appears to be particularly cheap, with a 30-serving tub costing only $18.04 on Amazon (and $19.99 on www.bodybuilding.com). A 60-serving tub can also be purchased on Amazon for just $23.74.
Those opting for the capsules won’t pay much more. The standard 60-capsule pack (a one-month supply) costs $19.99 on www.bodybuilding.com and $24.99 on the official Evlution Nutrition website. Customers can also pick up a small trial pack of 20 capsules for $6.99 on www.bodybuilding.com, and a larger 120-capsule pack for $29.99 on the same website or on iHerb.
How does Trans4orm compare to Phentaslim?
|Clinically Proven Ingredients|
|Side Effect Free|
|Positive Customer Reviews|
Trans4orm Evlution Nutrition Rating
Price / Guarantee
The Diet Pills Watchdog does not recommend Trans4orm Evlution Nutrition.
#1 Consumer Choice 2018: Phentaslim
Thousands of customers have cut the fat with this fast and powerful thermogenic fat burner. Can suppress appetite, boost energy levels and elevate mood without the jitters.
- Over 100,000 satisfied customers
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FREE shipping and buy 3 get 1 FREE offers!
< Click here to Read our Full Review >