Claiming to be an all-natural, fast route to losing weight and increasing muscle mass, Unaltered Fat Burner is a supplement aimed at the pro-athlete market. They say the herbal ingredients will also stave off cravings that could be sabotaging your goals and has thermogenic properties, meaning your body will start to melt fat before your very eyes.
Is Unaltered Fat Burner going to work for me? Containing some interesting weight loss herbal remedies, this supplement claims to be the quickest route to getting rid of stubborn fat pockets. The Diet Pills Watchdog finds out what it contains, and what results you might expect to see.
Unaltered Fat Burner Pros
- Contains Caffeine, Green Tea, and L-Carnitine, among other potential fat burning ingredients
Unaltered Fat Burner Cons
- There are ingredients that have not been proven safe for supplementation
- Some ingredients are not present in a high enough quantity to make a difference
- There are safety concerns around Synephrine and Yohimbe
Consider using the consumer #1 rated weight loss product – CLICK HERE
Unaltered Fat Burner Overview
What You Need To Know About Unaltered Fat Burner
Created for pro-athletes originally, but now marketed to anyone who wants to step over the plateau keeping them looking mediocre, Unaltered Fat Burner is a supplement that promises to shred fat, boost muscle, and help control your appetite.
Containing green tea, caffeine, and l-carnitine among other herbal ingredients, it has various stimulants that are likely to pick up your flailing energy levels and get you working harder towards your goals.
There is not much evidence currently to support many of the ingredients, but cayenne pepper and green tea are thought to have thermogenic fat burning properties.
It comes in a bottle containing 150 capsules that are taken throughout the day to spread the fat burning potential and keep nutrient levels high.
What Are The Side Effects Of Unaltered Fat Burner?
There are a number of potential side effects with this formulation, including headache, stomach upset, and irregular or increased heartbeat. There are several stimulants in the blend, so it could interrupt sleeping patterns.
How Much Does Unaltered Fat Burner Cost?
It costs $39.99 for one bottle of Unaltered Fat Burner, which contains 150 capsules and should last 30 days, if the maximum dose is consumed daily.
Our Verdict On Unaltered Fat Burner
It contains green tea, caffeine, cayenne, and l-carnitine, which are thought to be effective stimulants and thermogenic ingredients. There may almost be too many stimulants in this formulation, so the advice would be to tread gently until tolerance is tested.
You are likely to see a difference in energy if you are a caffeine novice, but any fat burning potential depends on a lot of factors. Assuming you are already following a strict diet and exercise plan, this supplement may offer support, but the jury is out on any stand-alone weight loss claims.
Overall, we do not recommend Unaltered Fat Burner to our readers.
The most popular consumer choice in 2019
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Phentaslim is making big waves in the diet world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Phentaslim to achieve their weight loss goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Watchdog Phentaslim review here.
Unaltered Fat Burner Key Features
Set up by a father and son team who are pro bodybuilders, they decided to create their own line of supplements to help other athletes get results.
They say they stand out from other competitors because they have highly researched and third-party tested ingredients in their formulations. They promise it contains no steroids or prohormones, just all-natural herbs that provide a powerful punch in the weight loss arena.
How to Take Unaltered Fat Burner
To assess tolerance, start by taking 2 capsules on an empty stomach upon waking. If well tolerated, take a maximum of 5 capsules: 3 in the morning before breakfast and 2 in the afternoon before lunch. Alternatively, take 3 capsules 30 minutes before doing any form of exercise (i.e. weight lifting, cardio), and 2 capsules after training with your post training meal.
Unaltered Fat Burner could contain a few more appetite suppressants but it has caffeine and green tea, which are two of the most researched fat burning ingredients available on the market. Some ingredients may be dosed a little low and others a bit high, so there may be a risk of side effects.
Unaltered Fat Burner Concerns:
- They do not offer a money-back guarantee on their products
- Some ingredients are dosed low and others too high
- Risk of side effects
What Does Unaltered Fat Burner Claim To Do?
Unaltered Fat Burner claims to help you lose weight fast, containing a mixture of ingredients that work in partnership to boost energy, suppress hunger, and kick-start your metabolism. They also say it will provide a host of additional benefits such as improved memory. It promises to be a natural way to get the results you want.
Does Unaltered Fat Burner Work?
Overall, there are some good choices of ingredients here, particularly green tea and caffeine, which may provide some benefits, but there are also some very risky choices. Synephrine is very similar to banned drug Ephedrine, so it could carry the same side effects. Yohimbe Powder is also an unproven choice that has been shown to increase anxiety and stress in the body. There is definitely room for improvement on the appetite suppressant front too.
What Are The Ingredients of Unaltered Fat Burner?
- Synephrine (50mg): Also known as bitter orange comes from a tree in Asia where the flower, leaf and fruit are used to make traditional medicine. Similar to ephedrine, it is seen as a weight loss, fat burning and muscle building product but as ephedrine was removed from the market over concerns about safety, it could trigger serious side effects. There is not really enough evidence that improve physical performance but there is early research which shows it may help regulate blood sugar levels. It may cause high blood pressure, sensitivity to the sun, fainting, heart attack, stroke, as well as headaches, including migraine and cluster headaches in some people. 10-20mg three times daily is the tested dose, so this may be overdosed slightly. Source
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine (2000mg): A popular nootropic ingredient, it is thought to help boost cognition and protect against age-related memory loss. It is also seen as a safe and effective way to lower blood sugar levels and therefore it used to treat pre-diabetes and diabetes. By lowering blood sugar, it may help curb sweet cravings but there is not enough evidence currently to prove it works. It may cause ailments such as nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, heartburn, diarrhea, and seizures. It can also cause the urine, breath, and sweat to have a fishy odour. 500mg to 2000mg is the optimal dose to take for the best results. Source
- Coleus Forskohlii Powder (500mg): Thought to increase testosterone levels and be particularly promising for fat burning in men but evidence is very limited currently. It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to treat heart conditions and inflammation, it may also have uses for erectile dysfunction. Side effects can include flushing and low blood pressure, throat irritation, cough, tremor, and restlessness. 500mg is the total daily dose recommended and as this is taken twice a day or more, there is a risk of overdosing. Source
- Quercetin (500mg): A bioflavonoid present in many fruits, vegetables and plants and is neuroactive, making it a great nootropic and is also antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. However, there does not seem to be much effect on weight or appetite, so it is not clear why it is included. From 1300mg to 2500mg is the recommended daily dose of Quercetin. Side effects can include headache, tingling of the extremities and may not be safe for long-term use. Source
- Green Tea Extract (400mg): A popular antioxidant ingredient with a huge amount of uses, from heart health, cognitive enhancement, physical performance and fat burning. It is thought to be a thermogenic which encourages the body to work harder to cool itself, promoting fat loss. Side effects range from mild to serious and include headache, nervousness, sleep problems, vomiting, diarrhea, irritability, irregular heartbeat, tremor, heartburn, dizziness, ringing in the ears, convulsions, and confusion, mainly owing to the caffeine. A dose of between 400mg to 500mg daily is optimal. It is far more effective for fat burning if the user does not already consume caffeine. Source
- Caffeine Anhydrous (200mg): A concentrated form of caffeine, usually found in tea, coffee, and energy drinks. It is one of the most researched and possibly effective ingredients on the supplement market. It is used for many purposes, including providing some get up and go, recovery from infections, and to support memory and mental performance. Caffeine combined with Synephrine is thought to be a good combination for weight loss, as they work synergistically. Care should be taken not to consume too much caffeine, especially in concentrated form as it can lead to many side effects including insomnia, nervousness and restlessness, stomach irritation, nausea and vomiting, increased heart rate and respiration. Around 200mg three times a day is the usual dose, but this formulation contains other stimulants and caffeine-containing ingredients so medical advice should be sought first. Source
- Cayenne Pepper Powder (150mg): Comes from the capsicum family of vegetables, more commonly known as chillis and peppers. They are often added to food to give spice and warmth, but when supplemented they may have a thermogenic effect on the body. This could potentially lead to fat burning, if used in correct doses, as the body must work harder to cool itself, causing it to speed up the metabolism. There is currently very little evidence to support this theory and so it is experimental. It can cause skin irritation, burning, and itching, as well as some digestive upset if too much is taken. Not enough is known about its use for weight loss to recommend a safe or effective dose. Source
- Yohimbe Powder (20mg): Increases adrenaline in the body which may be beneficial to short-term fat loss, however could also increase anxiety and cortisol levels, the hormone that is related to stress. It must be taken during fasting for it to be effective and there are concerns that doses may not actually be accurate in supplements. It comes from the bark of an evergreen tree in Africa, where it is ground and used in traditional medicine. It is a known aphrodisiac and so is used to treat erectile dysfunction, among other uses. It has been linked to severe side effects including irregular or rapid heartbeat, kidney failure, seizure, heart attack, and others. It is recommended that it is taken only under medical supervision and for a short time. Between 14-22 mg is often supplemented depending on body weight and activity levels. Source
Does Unaltered Fat Burner Have Any Side Effects?
- Stomach irritation
- Nausea and vomiting
- Increased heart rate and respiration
- Irregular or rapid heartbeat
- Kidney failure
- Heart attack
- Skin irritation
- Burning and itching
- Digestive upset
- Sleep problems
- Irregular heartbeat
- Ringing in the ears
Consult a medical practitioner before taking this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition requiring medication. Not suitable for those about to undergo surgery. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Must be over 18 to use this product.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Unaltered Fat Burner?
There are a fair few positive results online with one reviewer saying that it gave her an ‘energy boost’ and another saying it helped their fibromyalgia. Another commented that they were impressed with the 3lb weight loss in the first week.
Other reviewers felt that too many pills were required, and it did not make any difference. Another says, ‘not worth the hype’ and ‘even after 2 months it did not make a difference.’
Does Unaltered Fat Burner Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Unaltered Fat Burner does not specify that they offer a 100% money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with the product. The usual Amazon refund policy seems to apply, whereby there are 30 days to return the product unopened and unused.
Where Can I Buy Unaltered Fat Burner?
This product is available to buy on Amazon and other e-retailers such as eBay for around $39.99.
How does Unaltered Fat Burner compare to Phentaslim?
|Clinically Proven Ingredients
|Side Effect Free
|Positive Customer Reviews
The Diet Pills Watchdog does not recommend Unaltered Fat Burner.
#1 Consumer Choice 2019: Phentaslim
Thousands of customers have cut the fat with this fast and powerful thermogenic fat burner. Can suppress appetite, boost energy levels and elevate mood without the jitters.
See our Full Review here
- Over 100,000 satisfied customers
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FREE shipping and buy 3 get 1 FREE offers!
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.