Women’s Best Burner is a supplement in capsule form that promises to make light work of shedding unwanted fat. It claims to be a scientifically formulated blend of top quality ingredients that can melt fat, suppress appetite, and get your metabolism firing on all cylinders.
Will I get the results I want? They boast it contains top ingredients such as Choline, ALA, and Rhodiola Rosea, which they say make this a powerful formulation, but will it get you results? Let us take a look.
Women’s Best Burner Pros
- Contains lots of caffeine, which may have a positive impact on your workouts
Women’s Best Burner Cons
- The high caffeine content could be dangerous
- No reliable appetite suppressants in the formula
- No money-back guarantee if you are unhappy
Consider using the consumer #1 rated weight loss product – CLICK HERE
What You Need To Know About Women’s Best Burner
A combination of caffeine, vitamins, and appetite suppressants, they promise that this Fat Burner will get you fast results. As well as a quick energy boost to support optimal workouts, they say it will protect your health with a range of vitamins that will keep your metabolism in check.
It comes in capsule form with around 120 capsules per pack, and they say it will give you better endurance during dieting, which can often cause lethargy and poor exercise performance. Instead, Burner will boost your energy and keep you performing whilst working behind the scenes to shed unwanted fat.
What Are The Side Effects Of Women’s Best Burner?
Users have reported feeling nauseous, jittery, and dizzy taking this supplement. There is a lot of caffeine and stimulant in the formulation, so headaches, nervousness, and irritability may also be common ailments.
How Much Does Women’s Best Burner Cost?
The retail price for Burner is £29.99 on offer from £35 at the time of writing. This is for 120 capsules, which should provide 40 servings.
Our Verdict On Women’s Best Burner
It is not the most scientifically driven formulation we have seen on the market and does little in the way of suppressing appetite, but there are some good amino acids in there which support muscle, but some doses are quite low.
Most of the formulation is caffeine and stimulant based with an enormous hit, so you will likely see a boost to your energy levels but prolonged use of caffeine in large doses can be dangerous and eventually becomes ineffective. This means it is best used when cycled with a complete break from all caffeine in between.
Overall, we do not recommend Women’s Best Burner.
The most popular consumer choice in 2019
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Phentaslim is making big waves in the diet world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Phentaslim to achieve their weight loss goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Watchdog Phentaslim review here.
Women’s Best Burner Review
Manufactured by Women’s Best, they are a supplement company who pride themselves on marketing to women and supporting female nutrition and health. They are very active on social media and work through a number of wholesalers and affiliates around the world.
The product claims to be a powerful formulation that effectively burns fat and gets a sluggish metabolism performing at its best. They state the key ingredients are Choline, Rhodiola Rosea, and ALA, among a number of important vitamins.
How to Take Women’s Best Burner
Take one capsule with lunch and one capsule in the afternoon before 5pm. If needed, intake can be increased up to four capsules per day. Please drink a large glass of water with every intake of the capsules.
It promises to keep your endurance levels high during times of dieting so that your workouts do not suffer. Other users have said they have seen increased sweating because of taking Burner, which is not surprising given the level of stimulant it contains.
Women’s Best Burner Concerns:
- Contains a potentially dangerous amount of caffeine and stimulants
- Marketed at women but without any real solid evidence that it is made specifically for females
- No money-back guarantee
What Does Women’s Best Burner Claim To Do?
Promising to boost your energy and workout performance, even during times of dieting, it is a product which says its powerful ingredients will help to melt stubborn fat and uncover lean muscle. It aims to be a metabolism support that will get your body performing optimally.
Does Women’s Best Burner Work?
Given how much caffeine it contains, we are not surprised that users have reported results when working out and feel more energized daily, but this carries various health risks. We would like to see more proven appetite suppressants and caffeine free stimulants as an alternative.
What Are The Ingredients of Women’s Best Burner?
- Green Tea Extract (50% Polyphenols) (300mg): Contains polyphenols which are the molecules responsible for providing the health benefits this tea is renowned for. Being anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory, it can help protect the heart and almost every organ in the body. It is often supplemented in fat burners because it is thought to be thermogenically active, which heats the body up, requiring more energy to cool it down again. There is currently not a lot of medical evidence to support weight loss claims. Large doses of 500mg or more daily are thought to be optimal. Side effects may include headache, nervousness, sleep problems, vomiting, diarrhea, irritability, irregular heartbeat, tremor, heartburn, dizziness, ringing in the ears, convulsions, and confusion. It may also stop the absorption of dietary iron.
- Guarana Extract (22% Caffeine) (300mg): Named after a tribe in the Amazon who use it for traditional medicine, is used as a stimulant, as it contains caffeine. Although there is not enough evidence to support it, it is widely used for weight loss and exercise performance. It is not suitable for long-term use or doses over 200mg daily as it can cause insomnia, nervousness and restlessness, stomach irritation, nausea, vomiting, increased heart rate and blood pressure, rapid breathing, tremors, delirium, diuresis, and other side effects. Large guarana doses might cause headache, anxiety, agitation, ringing in the ears, pain when urinating, stomach cramps, and irregular heartbeats. Source
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic Acids) (300mg): An extract of the coffee bean and provides a more concentrated dose of the stimulant, which is thought to be beneficial for weight loss. Although, it has only produced results in overweight and obese people during clinical trials. Due to the caffeine it contains, it is likely to cause many of the same side effects as Green Tea and Guarana, such as insomnia, nervousness and irritability. Care should be taken not to overdose on caffeine. Source
- Caffeine Anhydrous (100mg): Another form of concentrated caffeine in this already stimulant heavy supplement. Thought to be boost exercise performance, mental agility and support other ingredients which are good for fat burning and absorption.
- L-Tyrosine (100mg): An amino acid that helps to build proteins in the body that support all functions. It can also be found in dairy, meat and oats in a healthy diet. It is most often used to support mental performance and agility, with some studies seeing positive results. There is, however, not enough evidence about its role in exercise or weight loss. A dose of around 300mg daily is thought to be optimal but it can interact with certain thyroid medications. Users may experience nausea, headache, fatigue, and heartburn. Source
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract (100mg): Similar in nature to Ginseng which is a popular herb thought to improve fatigue and mood. It has been used to help promote better mental agility and may be protective against toxins. It is believed to be effective during times of stress, but this does not extend to exercise-related fatigue. Doses of between 50mg to 680mg have been used in trials. Source
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (100mg): Highly involved in energy metabolism and supports the health of most organs of the body. Found in meat, it is thought to be an anti-ager as it is anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. Whilst doses of up to 300mg daily have been used safely, it can be very toxic to the liver in higher doses and it does not agree with some medications. Source
- Cayenne Pepper (100mg): Comes from the red chilli plant and famously adds spice to food. It is thought to be thermogenic and therefore good for fat burning because it heats up the body, which then uses more energy to cool itself down. It also has laxative effects. It is most effectively used topically for joint pain but is yet to prove itself clinically for weight loss. Side effects can include stomach irritation and upset, sweating, flushing, and runny nose. It is not intended for long-term use in high doses as it could cause kidney damage. Source
- Choline (100mg): Present in egg yolks and is thought to be a neurotransmitter, which may have positive effects on the brain and mental performance. Typically, up to 500mg may be used daily for maximum benefits but some users experience headaches when first starting it so small doses and building upwards is best. Source
- Yerba Mate Tea Leaf (100mg): Also known as Ilex paraguariensis, commonly called yerba mate, is a flowering tree used in South America for traditional medicines. Like green tea, it has anti-oxidant properties but is mostly used for its high caffeine content, which is believed to burn fat. Studies have found it would need to be in high doses of 1000 – 1500mg daily to have an effect, if it is useful for weight loss at all. Its caffeine content means that side effects are likely. Source
- Raspberry Extract (100mg): A ketone that is supposed to be a fat burner but shows no promise clinically of this. Doses upwards of 1000mg are recommended but are typically present in supplements much lower than this. Source
- Garcinia Cambogia (100mg): A fruit commonly thought to be a fat burner and appetite suppressant, and it may support satiety after a meal. Studies have not found any reliable results on weight loss and there is no recommended dose, as all doses have failed to replicate results found in rats. Mild side effects also include nausea, digestive tract discomfort, and headache.
Does Women’s Best Burner Have Any Side Effects?
Whilst in safe doses most of the ingredients are low-risk, prolonged usage of high doses of caffeine can be very dangerous and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke, and kidney damage. It is also likely a range of other side effects may present themselves.
- Stomach irritation
- Increased heart rate
- Blood pressure
- Rapid breathing
- Ringing in the ears
- Pain when urinating
- Stomach cramps
- Irregular heartbeats
- Digestive tract discomfort
All our products are produced under highest quality and GMP standards and therefore have no known side effects. However, we recommend checking if you are allergic or sensitive to any ingredients before purchasing our products. If you suffer from chronic disease, have other medical conditions or take any other medication, please contact your doctor before taking any of our products.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Women’s Best Burner?
Users taking Burner have reported sweating more whilst working out and seeing more definition in their abs. They have said they can feel the fat melting away, but most have used this product alongside a healthy eating routine and strict exercise plan.
One reviewer reported feeling jittery, dizzy, and nauseated whilst taking this product.
Does Women’s Best Burner Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
You can only return this product within 14 days if it is unopened and unused, so if you do not get results from this product and you do not like it, don’t expect your money back.
Where Can I Buy Women’s Best Burner?
You can purchase Burner from the Women’s Best website for £29.99 for 120 capsules. This should get about 140 servings depending on dosage. It is also available across 2500 stores across five continents, including Boots, the UKs largest pharmacy.
How does Women’s Best Burner compare to Phentaslim?
|Clinically Proven Ingredients
|Side Effect Free
|Positive Customer Reviews
The Diet Pills Watchdog does not recommend Women’s Best Burner.
#1 Consumer Choice 2019: Phentaslim
Thousands of customers have cut the fat with this fast and powerful thermogenic fat burner. Can suppress appetite, boost energy levels and elevate mood without the jitters.
See our Full Review here
- Over 100,000 satisfied customers
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FREE shipping and buy 3 get 1 FREE offers!
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.