Women’s Best Slim Body Shake promises to help you lose weight if you are struggling with diet and exercise alone. According to the claims, replacing two meals a day with a shake will get you the body you want. Containing superfoods, carbs, and proteins, it is a complete meal in a shake and comes in delicious flavours such as chocolate, banana, and key lime pie.
So, will it curb my hunger cravings and make me lose weight? Women’s Best claim that it will suppress your hunger, build muscle, and help you lose weight but is it the miracle product it hails itself to be? The answer lies in its ingredients which the Diet Pills Watchdog investigates.
Women’s Best Slim Body Shake Pros
- Likely to help you lose weight, even if only temporarily
Women’s Best Slim Body Shake Cons
- Weight loss temporary
- Does not contain appetite suppressants or muscle building ingredients
- No money-back guarantee
Consider using the consumer #1 rated weight loss product – CLICK HERE
What You Need To Know About Women’s Best Slim Body Shake
At only 200 calories per shake, it is a low-calorie diet aid that promises to suppress appetite, promote lean muscle growth, and get you shedding that stubborn fat fast.
Women’s Best Slim Body Shake contains all the major food groups and plant-based proteins, which makes it suitable for vegetarians, vegans, and those with food intolerances.
Positioned at the female health market, it also contains vitamins and minerals which support skin, hair, nails, and ensures your long-term health.
It comes in 11 flavours and retails at £36.99 on the merchant’s website.
What Are The Side Effects Of Women’s Best Slim Body Shake?
Some of the ingredients, if consumed in too large quantity, can cause serious problems for your kidney and liver. As most people get their intake of proteins, vitamins, and minerals through diet alone, this is most definitely only to be used as a meal replacement. Common ailments include stomach upset, nausea, and lethargy, most probably owing to the very low-calorie content of the shake.
How Much Does Women’s Best Slim Body Shake Cost?
You will pay £36.99 for one container of Women’s Best Slim Body Shake from their website. This should make 36 servings but varies due to how many meals you are replacing.
Our Verdict On Women’s Best Slim Body Shake
We would always recommend you get the bulk of your nutrition from a balanced diet and support it with a good workout routine, rather than replacing meals.
This product says it will burn fat, suppress hunger, and build muscle, but we cannot see any evidence supporting this from the ingredients. You may lose weight temporarily but only because it is a very low-calorie meal replacement.
Overall, we do not recommend Women’s Best Slim Body Shake.
The most popular consumer choice in 2020
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Phentaslim is making big waves in the diet world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Phentaslim to achieve their weight loss goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Watchdog Phentaslim review here.
Women’s Best Slim Body Shake Review
So, you want to lose weight and this product caught your eye. The superfoods and promise of muscle building, appetite suppressing ingredients lured you in.
Unfortunately, there is not much foundation to support the claims made by the manufacturer. Granted it does contain a fair few vitamins and minerals, but they are not dissimilar to what you would find in a multi-vitamin.
Women’s Best Slim Body Shake fails to deliver on scientific ingredients that can curb hunger or build muscle, and instead contains some generic ingredients, that whilst good for general health, may not do a lot for hunger or to get lean.
How to Take Women’s Best Slim Body Shake
Depending on your goal, replace 1 – 2 meals with the Slim Body Shake. Replace 2 meals per day with Slim Body Shake to lose weight or 1 meal per day to maintain your weight.
Women’s Best Slim Body Shake is extremely low calorie at 200 calories per shake, so any weight loss will be due to replacing two of your meals per day with this.
Women’s Best Slim Body Shake Concerns:
- No money-back guarantee
- Contains few scientific ingredients that will reduce hunger or build muscle
- Extremely low calorie so the likelihood is that weight will be regained afterwards
What Does Women’s Best Slim Body Shake Claim To Do?
It promises to be a meal replacement containing all your macros and vitamins in a shake. Aimed at women who want to lose weight, Women’s Best Slim Body Shake claims that it will suppress hunger and help build lean muscle.
Does Women’s Best Slim Body Shake Work?
You will probably lose weight temporarily if you substitute meals for the shakes but once you return to normal eating habits, it is likely to be regained.
What Are The Ingredients of Women’s Best Slim Body Shake?
Plant-Based Protein Blend
- Pea Protein Isolate: Comes from the humble green pea, which pound for pound contains more protein than the same quantity of almonds. It contains many of the amino acids our body needs to build muscle but is not as digestible as Whey or Soy. However, those can be common allergens, so may not be suitable for those with food intolerances. Although pea protein contains many good sources of fuel for the body and may help as part of a calorie controlled, balanced diet and exercise programme, if taken too much or for too long it does have side effects. Users can report stomach upsets and diarrhea, as it is less digestible than other forms of protein powder. It can create more uric acid which has been linked to kidney problems and if it is taken whilst still consuming a high-calorie diet, it can lead to weight gain.
- Soy Protein Isolate: Comes from extracting the protein from the soybean and is often used as part of a weight loss programme and as a replacement for lactose, which is in milk and dairy products. The evidence to support its effect on weight loss is very limited now and there can be side effects such as stomach upset, constipation, bloating and nausea. It is thought to mimic the female hormone estrogen and a high soy diet is often used to treat Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, among other female health conditions.
- Rice Protein Concentrate: Derived from rice where the protein is stripped of carbohydrate and is a source of plant-based protein. It is not a complete protein as it does not contain all amino acids and is not as good as Whey, but for those who cannot tolerate dairy, it is a good alternative. Rice and its derivatives are known to contain arsenic, which is large quantities can be toxic and poisonous to the body. Consumption of arsenic can cause diabetes, cancers, and heart disease.
- Hemp Protein: A relative of the marijuana plant but without the toxic elements. It is considered to be a good plant-based protein because it contains all the nine amino acids our body needs but cannot make on its own. It is considered next best to Whey protein as it is a fast digesting protein, but it has potential to cause side effects including dry mouth, increased tremor in some Parkinson’s patients, low blood pressure, lightheadedness, and drowsiness. It should be used in the required quantities after the dietary protein has been accounted for to avoid overdosing and unnecessarily increasing calories. Source
Greens & Superfood Blend
- Acai Berries Extract: Comes from the Acai palm tree in South America and is often used as a general beautifying product after rising to fame as a superfood. It can be consumed as a juice or raw, as well as being supplemented. It has been used for weight loss but there is very little evidence to prove it has any effect. It is, however, a good source of anti-oxidant which could provide health benefits. It is not suitable for women trying to conceive, pregnant or nursing due to little being known of its safety. Side effects may include gastrointestinal problems, low blood sugar and its safety when coupled with other ingredients has not been tested. Source
- Moringa: Comes from a tree known as the Tree of Life but because of its potential to be drought proof and fast growing, which makes it suitable for conditions in third world countries. Its leaves are used as an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory but its uses for weight loss have not been proven. Often doses in supplements are too low to make any difference to health. Although considered none toxic, there have been cases when it has caused organ damage and been related to cancerous cells when consumed even just 3 x more than the recommended dose. Source
- Goji Berries Extract: Comes from trees mainly growing in the Mediterranean and are thought to be anti-oxidant and a general health-giving product. Although supplemented for weight loss, due to the belief that it lowers blood sugar, there is insufficient clinical evidence to support it. It is thought to produce results when used in combination with a good diet and exercise routine. In rare cases, Goji has caused sensitivity to sunlight, liver damage and allergic reactions. Little is known about how it interacts with other ingredients, but it is thought to interact poorly with medications for diabetes and high blood pressure. Source
- Green Tea Extract: Green Tea Extract, also known as Camellia Sinensis, has been thought to be beneficial for every organ in the body. However recent research is showing that its anti-oxidant properties may not be as strong as first believed. It is thought to be required in large quantities to make any difference, possibly of over 500mg per day. Whilst implicated in weight loss benefits, it is yet to be proven clinically. The stimulants it contains may increase energy, benefiting exercise performance, and it is thought to be thermogenically active which can assist with fat burning. Side effects can include headache, nervousness, sleep problems, vomiting, diarrhea, irritability, irregular heartbeat, tremor, heartburn, dizziness, ringing in the ears, convulsions, and confusion. Source
- Camu Camu Extract: Derived from a shrub that grows in the wet and swampy Amazon rain forest. It contains vitamin c, fatty acids and beta-carotene which are all thought to be useful for colds, viral infections, and skin conditions. It is often supplemented for depression and chronic fatigue syndromes as it raises serotonin, the happy chemical in the brain, which also may play a role in regulating appetite. Little is known about its safety or efficacy. Side effects may include rapid heart rate, stomach upset and diarrhea, iron poisoning, and appetite loss. Source
- Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oil Powder, Maize Starch, Potassium (Phosphate), Glucose Syrup, Guar Gum, Calcium (Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Magnesium (Oxide), Salt, Lactose-free Milk Fat Powder, Sucralose (Sweetener).
Does Women’s Best Slim Body Shake Have Any Side Effects?
- Rapid heart rate
- Iron poisoning
- Loss of appetite
- Sleep problems
- Irregular heartbeat
- Ringing in the ears
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Low blood sugar
- Stomach upset
All our products are produced under highest quality and GMP standards and therefore have no known side effects. However, we recommend checking if you are allergic or sensitive to any ingredients before purchasing our products. If you suffer from chronic disease, have other medical conditions or take any other medication, please contact your doctor before taking any of our products.
Are There Any Customer Reviews For Women’s Best Slim Body Shake?
There are reviews on both the merchant’s website and Amazon which are mixed. Reviewers generally say the taste is a little sickly when mixed with milk instead of water but gave them results when they replaced two meals a day with the shakes. Of course, it depends on how sweet your tooth is.
Some reviewers complained of feeling nauseated after consuming the product, and someone else said they felt it was an expensive product for what it is.
Does Women’s Best Slim Body Shake Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Women’s Best do not offer a money-back guarantee. You have 14 days to return a product within its original condition, unopened and unused only.
Where Can I Buy Women’s Best Slim Body Shake?
It is available directly from Women’s Best website for £36.99 but also from a range of wholesalers and affiliates, as they also sell in 2500 retail stores across 5 continents. The biggest partnership to date being a British chemist, Boots. Women’s Best are big on social media and have many affiliates and ambassadors they sell through.
How does Women’s Best Slim Body Shake compare to Phentaslim?
|Clinically Proven Ingredients
|Side Effect Free
|Positive Customer Reviews
The Diet Pills Watchdog does not recommend Women’s Best Slim Body Shake.
#1 Consumer Choice 2020: Phentaslim
Thousands of customers have cut the fat with this fast and powerful thermogenic fat burner. Can suppress appetite, boost energy levels and elevate mood without the jitters.
See our Full Review here
- Over 100,000 satisfied customers
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FREE shipping and buy 3 get 1 FREE offers!
Disclaimer: Our reviews and investigations are based on extensive research from the information publicly available to us and consumers at the time of first publishing the post. Information is based on our personal opinion and whilst we endeavour to ensure information is up-to-date, manufacturers do from time to time change their products and future research may disagree with our findings. If you feel any of the information is inaccurate, please contact us and we will review the information provided.